Lost Hope - Introduction, Information and Signup

Myu

Sorry about the late as hell reply, but there is a chance that it will be moved 'ere soon, as the mods at the other place have finally did what was expected. I say might because there are other options being looked at as well. And for those that want to know, Myu's comment that got her permabanned there was "mods are toxic af lol guys move to a different site".  Also, the invite wasn't set to never expire so I am I have gotten another new one.
https://discord.gg/cXTZywP
Here you all are.

Edited by Snek Overlord

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2018 at 10:12 PM, Snek Overlord said:

Sorry about the late as hell reply, but there is a chance that it will be moved 'ere soon, as the mods at the other place have finally did what was expected. I say might because there are other options being looked at as well. And for those that want to know, Myu's comment that got her permabanned there was "mods are toxic af lol guys move to a different site".  Also, the invite wasn't set to never expire so I am I have gotten another new one.
https://discord.gg/cXTZywP
Here you all are.

could I get that link?

Name: Aleister

Height: 5'6

General appearance: (see PFP)

Class: Mercenary

Armour: Leather

Weapons: Iron Sword, Hand Axe

Potions and staves: 1 Vulnerary

Miscellaneous: Pursuit Ring

Personality: Aleister is a young, shy sword for hire, who's really gentle to the touch. As soft as he may seem, he's willing to fight and protect dear friends and stand up for what's right... even if it meant turning against employers or anyone who he might call family.

Backstory: Aleister wasn't born in Serall, but he grew up there alone most of his life, and has had to rely on an excess of hard work to get food. Opportunity opened up when he heard enlistments were happening for the army, which he signed for. About 4 months into it, he doesn't see the point for the fighting, and soon runs off. From there he went to perfect his craft and become a sword for hire, which lead him to Thyr.

Allegiance: Thyr (formerly Serall)

Relations: Currently none

Boon: He's headstrong and confident in battle

Bane: He's bad at making conversation

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pretty adamant about signing up for another RP when Aeon's enough for my current life load. But as a former GM who dreams of hosting a game on SF with the sophistication level of much of our frequents, part of me is really curious & even hopeful that you guys can integrate your game here soon. Just going by your OP, your FE setup sounds like a good start, and you guys sound like you know what you're doing. Guess I'm just waiting for more info, like which site you originally hosted?