Rewritten Supports

KnightOfNohr

Some supports just leave you with a sense of dissatisfaction. Whether it be hilariously unfitting Parent/Child supports or awkwardly written romance, these conversations definitely need some work. I will be rewriting some supports, especially from the 3DS games, that thought didn't work out very well. Critiques and requests are welcome.

Spoiler

Queue:

Henry/Noire PC Support (C, B, A)
Charlotte/Xander S-Support

How about any Yarne support that isn't his parents, Yarne/Noire, Yarne/Nah, or Yarne/Cynthia, since they're all basically the same?  (Take your pick on which on you tackle - I think Yarne/Lucina could be the most interesting)

Henry/Noire (Parent-Child) C Rank

Noire: *sniff* *sniffle*

Henry: Oh, hey, Noire! Why are you crying?

Noire: *sniff* I'm not. Mother cursed me to have a runny nose for three straight days.

Henry: Really? Ooh, that's a pretty nasty curse. I'll have to ask her about it sometime!

Noire: Father!

Henry: Sorry, sorry. Why'd she curse you, by the way?

Noire: It's nothing new. *sniffle* Mother is always trying out some new spell or another. Every time she comes up with one, she *sniiiff* uses me as her guinea pig.

Henry: Well, that's not very nice. Then again, we are Dark Mages...testing hexes on friends and family is traditional!

Noire: *sniff* Oh...well.

Henry: Aw, don't worry about that! I got used to not upholding that tradition, seeing as I didn't have any friends or family. Here, I'll take a look at that curse. In the meantime, you can borrow my hanky.

Noire: Th-thank you... *HOOONK!*

Henry: Hmm...this particular hex looks to be a lot more complicating than it needs to. Wow, I think Tharja designed it like this just so I couldn't dispel it.

Noire: Oh...*sniff*

Henry: Well, might as well try. And a zip, and a zap, and a zoop! ...Feel any better?

Noire: A-a-CHOO!

Henry: I'll take that as a no. Don't worry, Noire, I'll go talk to Tharja and sort this all out.

Noire: Er...are you sure? That never really worked out for you in the future. Every time you talked back, Mother cursed you up to your eyeballs. ...Or sometimes she just cursed your eyeballs, and you cried yourself to sleep.

Henry: Nya ha! That's kinda funny! Pathetic, sure. But still kinda funny! It's Ok, Noire. You can be sure to depend on me!

Noire: I sure hope so...