Thieves Can Now Promote To Assassins in FE6

_Legault_

Hi everyone here in Serenes Fores! I created a UPS patch for FE6 which allows Thieves to promote to the Assassin Class (keeping all of the thieves abilities when promoted).

The Promo Item to use is the Hero Crest (Lv. 10 and up)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c1998n976ngo8qf/Fire+Emblem+The+Binding+Blade+(EXTREME).PATCH.ups

Enjoy!

Assassin.gif.e5a4ff0fd3fb3bb0a6adff826a697710.gif

Edited by _Legault_

• _Legault_ changed the title to Male Thieves Can Now Promote To Swordmasters in FE6 (Swordmasters keep ALL of the Thieves abilities)
5 hours ago, _Legault_ said:

Hi everyone here in Serenes Fores! I created a UPS patch for FE6 which allows male Thieves (Chad and Astore) to promote to the Swordmaster Class (keeping all of the thieves abilities when promoted.)

Hey that's cool! I remeber when you were asking for help, I guess that means a noob like me could also do it.

It's kind off weird that they go from frail thieves to Swordmasters but thats still cool.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

You should've called this the Make Rutger Even More OP patch

(Even though I'm totally down for giving SMs thief utility when they don't have nuts crit or Adept)

2 hours ago, X-Naut said:

You should've called this the Make Rutger Even More OP patch

(Even though I'm totally down for giving SMs thief utility when they don't have nuts crit or Adept)

They do have nuts crit in Fe6, though, right? That's like the best game for Swordmasters as far as I can remember.

Also, do regular Myrmidon promoted Swordmasters also have thief utility? If so, then I kind of think that just obsoletes Thieves. The fact that they're competing for Hero Crests which are in very short supply in FE6 also puts them at a bit of a disadvantage (although, obviously, still better than not being able to promote at all).

What ROM are you using? Doesn't work for Sealed Sword (U)

Edited by Jotari

Hi everyone! Thank you for liking my patch. The reason why I chose Swordmaster is because the Thief and Myrmidon class are related. Remember how in FE8 you can promote Colm into an Assassin or a Rogue and Joshua/Marisa can promote to a Swordmaster or an Assassin? Well, that's why I enabled the thieves in FE6 to promote to a Swordmaster. Also, in FE7 Mathew the Thief recruits Guy the Myrmidon why strengthens my theory. Yes, once a myrmidon promotes to a Swordmaster he/she gains all the Thief abilities (lock-picking, ability to see in the fog, and stealing). You can buy Hero Crest in the Secret Shop I think.  The Rom that I used was The Binding Blade.

Edited by _Legault_

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

Also, do regular Myrmidon promoted Swordmasters also have thief utility? 

Only male Swordmasters have all thief utility abilities. If a male Myrmidon or Thief promotes to a Swordmaster he will gain/keep all the thief utility abilities. 

Edited by _Legault_

• 10 months later...