Jazzman

Hello, everybody, I am the  Illustrious Jazzman. I obviously enjoy music, art, Video Games and, of course, Fire Emblem, or I would not be here today. I am a pretty average guy that cannot wait for the next installment to be released in the series. Spring 2019 is still a long ways away, kiddo. Anywhom, my favorite Fire Emblem game that I have completed is Fire Emblem Echoes. I am just going to say that the soundtrack for that game was absolutely phenomenal. I have completed all of the 3DS installments, and I am working on completing those on the Game Boy Advance, I am about halfway through Sacred Stones as of now. After I complete the GBA trio, I plan to play through Fire Emblem 4, Geneology of the Holy War, and Thracia 776 if I can find a decent translation for it. I have played through most of Path of Radiance but hen my Wii kicked the bucket and now I have no way to play it. Also, I am not dropping $500 on Radiant Dawn. I'd love to play but I don't have that kind of dough. Anyways, I am looking to start making Rom Hacks in my free time. I can make a pretty decent soundtrack if anybody needs one. I would like to learn how to make sprites and portraits efficiently, it'd be great if somebody can point me in the right direction there. I'd also like to learn how to animate said sprites and portraits. Now that that is said. I also just like chatting about Fire Emblem in general. I'm always open to chat. I am excited to meet you guys.

Welcome to the Forest, Jazzman!

12 hours ago, Jazzman said:

it'd be great if somebody can point me in the right direction there. I'd also like to learn how to animate said sprites and portraits.

There is a list of tutorials on the first post. Well, there is more than just tutorials but you'll see.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

3 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Jazzman!

There is a list of tutorials on the first post. Well, there is more than just tutorials but you'll see.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out!