June's Legendary Hero Arrives! Hector: Marquess of Ostia (June 28 ~ July 5)

Coolmanio

In other news, the next LH banner is going to have a new blue LH unit making their debut. Ryoma, Lyn, and F!Grima are making their returns on the late July LH banner.

... JFC, F!Grima, IS isn't letting her have a break.

And... Hector LHB is no match for the ReinLyn + 2 dancers combo.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like my usual sort of luck is kicking in at full throttle. I'm pulling only green, but my first 5-star is Legendary Ephraim.

Figures.

Well, I'm done pulling until I get my paycheck (or stock up enough free orbs to go for another session).

With my 60 orbs (including the Hector's Battle orbs), I got... A Legendary Hector! And a really good one! +Def -Spd. Also, his battle was pretty easy... My Tactic Team destroyed him and his army.

Speaking of Legendary Hero... July's Hero is Blue (hoping for a mage or archer), August's Hero will be red or colorless, September's will be blue or colorless and October's isn't blue.

Dropped 32 orbs onto the banner. Only VLyn loves me enough to come home quickly (1st session was nothing but fodder units) especially since I usually have abysmal luck with LH banners.

Now my VLyn's at +3 and is now sporting 69 eff. neutral physical bulk. Ayyy...

Time to save for Hector+Matthew BHB banner.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

August is almost certainly red.

Ryoma's coming back next month, but Ike won't until September.

I agree with you. If we go with it, August will have Fjorm, Gunnthrá, Robin and a new red hero.

Then, for September's banner we will have Ike, Hector, the July's blue Hero and finally Robin will have some rest and we will have a colorless hero. Maybe August's and September's Heroes are Fjorm's siblings.

Got Lector in 30 orbs (+HP/-Spd), that's practically second best boon? With 26 res he seems practically unkillable even by red mages.

Anyway I hope we will get another Hector after CYL to complete my ultimale shipping fantasy. Can you imagine five Lyns being paired with five Hectors? Probably only Lucina x Robin could do something similiar, but she is not lesbian so it wouldn't count.

I'm hoping that August is when book 3 will drop and that we'll get Hrid as a free hero like how we got Fjorm at the beginning of book 2.

Okay, so, in an hundred orbs, I got the three Greens. L!Hector is neutral. And Myrrh (+Res -Def) was with the free pull. She'll be some fodder, probably. And I got again a neutral Brave Ike, but he'll be a fodder too, so I don't care. Overall... I'm good. Time to bring up again my Armor Team.

Well, it's here. As is the LHB.

Didn't really matter who cleared Normal or Hard.

Did Lunatic with Canas, Linus, Azura and Takumi (Was supposed to be Rebecca, but eh). 

Infernal was cleared by the Ol' Reliable of Withc!Nowi, Newzura, Newmilla and Valter (Valter and Newmilla finally reached S rank as well)

My free pull was 3* Merric (+Atk -Spd, a shame he couldn't be any other bane so I could fix my current Merric's IVs), and here's the Nowi Emblem clear of Hector.  That green manakete was an absolute pain, high res and Cancel Affinity, so I tried out bladetome Nowi for the first time. 

Trying to pull for everything and in 160 orbs ended up with two Myrrhs...I was hoping for Hector but I don't have Myrrh already, so I guess I can't complain. Which one should I use though, the one with extra speed, or the one with extra attack and Res? 

Just now, Jotari said:

Trying to pull for everything and in 160 orbs ended up with two Myrrhs...I was hoping for Hector but I don't have Myrrh already, so I guess I can't complain. Which one should I use though, the one with extra speed, or the one with extra attack and Res? 

Spd is her dump stat so feel free to ignore that. +Atk is a solid boon.

Just now, NekoKnight said:

Spd is her dump stat so feel free to ignore that. +Atk is a solid boon.

That's what I suspected. Disappointed I didn't get any new five star units (or a second Ike for Steady Breath fodder) but at least I've got a pretty good Myrrh.

Hey, if I merge both my Myrrhs now, she'll retain the extra stat up at level 40 right? As in she'll become level 2+1 instead of just growing to level 2 and only getting the benefit of a regular level up.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Hey, if I merge both my Myrrhs now, she'll retain the extra stat up at level 40 right? As in she'll become level 2+1 instead of just growing to level 2 and only getting the benefit of a regular level up.

Yes. Any merge of the same rarity at any level gives bonus stats that'll increase her level 40 BST by 2 points depending on the character and IV

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Yes. Any merge of the same rarity at any level gives bonus stats that'll increase her level 40 BST by 2 points depending on the character and IV

Excellent. That's what I assumed, just didn't want to risk wasting a five star pull if I was wrong 

Finally I got LA!Roy. He is +Atk/-HP, which is good for a Brave Bow build, although I am planning to give him a Guard Bow instead.

The others units I don't have from this banner are F!Morgan and Elise and, honestly, I can skip them. I will keep my orbs for the next Special Banner.

Meh. No Hector for me (like always) and I definitely regret sniping for greens because barely any greens showed up. I burned through my 100+ orbs way too fast. I got Sheena three times instead. Only worthwhile thing I got from this banner is LA!Lyn with good IVs. My old one was -ATK, but now she's +SPD -HP and actually an option for my teams. L!Ike is WB fodder, though I'm not sure who wants it in my barracks currently.

I finally got Myrrh too, but of course she had to be -ATK +HP. Now I'm not sure if she is still decent enough or Hone Dragons fodder to one of my other dragons? That's also the first time I pulled a dragon with bad IVs. I guess the day I pull Y!Tiki, she will end up the same.

The connection issues at the start of the banner were great too. I pulled a green orbs, app shut down, and when I got back in the summoning session was skipped and I saw a sweet Gunter.

Over 500 orbs, and pulled: VLyn, a Myrrh (yay), and legendaries Ephraim and Ike, two of each. I think I've got a good IVs with Ephraim, not so sure about VIke, but I'm sure I have crap IVs for one of each. Not sure what to do with them tho. I could merge them, or use them as fodder

On 6/27/2018 at 11:19 PM, Jotari said:

The incarnation of them that are playable characters are undoubtedly more popular, since it's where they're actually protagonists, but do you really think people would say "Hell no, I'm not going to pull for this character I like because he has a beard now!" People don't hate FE6 Hector or Eliwood (though I can imagine people calling foul on FE6 Eliwood fighting on account of his illness). It's not like changing the designs is even something outside their scope, they gave Ryoma a Kinshii out of nowhere, that's way stranger than using an actual incarnation of Hector we've seen before. Not to mention Exalt Chrom, a completely original design. Hector's also called Marquis of Ostia, that's what his role in FE6 is, so that design would make complete sense. Now if it were the choose your own legends variation of Hector, then I think you'd have a point, because that's the actual version of Hector the fans voted on, but this is just one varation they'd selected for the Legendary Hero. Assuming the CYL Hector will be Blazing Blade Hector again, that means we're going to have four Hectors with the exact same basic design instead of utilizing what the series actually gave us in regards to the character.

I never said anything about “hate” or  people “hating” the FE6 versions of Eliwood and Hector. People throw that word a little too casually these days. Legendary Hector’s title is what he becomes at the end of FE7 so it’s still within that game. The FE6 versions will get their time to shine eventually. CYL Hector will be the FE7 version, choosing the FE6 version, which was its own separate entry, would be cheating out all those people that voted for FE7 Hector. If people REALLY wanted the old Hector, they should’ve rallied for the FE6 version in the first place. 

Exalt Chrom is basically a tweaked Paladin Chrom, a class Chrom can reclass into in Awakening. The Lyn part? I got him mixed up with LA!Hector and the LA event.

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

I never said anything about “hate” or  people “hating” the FE6 versions of Eliwood and Hector. People throw that word a little too casually these days. Legendary Hector’s title is what he becomes at the end of FE7 so it’s still within that game. The FE6 versions will get their time to shine eventually. CYL Hector will be the FE7 version, choosing the FE6 version, which was its own separate entry, would be cheating out all those people that voted for FE7 Hector. If people REALLY wanted the old Hector, they should’ve rallied for the FE6 version in the first place. 

Exalt Chrom is basically a tweaked Paladin Chrom, a class Chrom can reclass into in Awakening. The Lyn part? I got him mixed up with LA!Hector and the LA event.

I never said you said people hate the FE6 incarnation. I just said they're not hated, so saying the FE6 versions are more popular is irrelevant. It's like saying Young Tiki is more popular than Adult Tiki, so Adult Tiki shouldn't be put in the game. That's a bit more hyperbolic a case given both versions of Tiki are full playable characters, but that essentially the logic you're using what you're arguing if you say FE6 Hector is more popular than FE7 Hector. I never said the CYL Hector should be the FE6 version, of course it should be the version the people voted for. I'm saying this version of Hector, Legendary Hector, should have been FE6 Hector, or Love Abounds Hector even more so should have been FE6 Hector. I don't think FE6 Hector ever will get his day, because if they had any intention of adding him, they would have added him now instead of adding in a version of Hector we already have twice now. I, personally, think he should have been FE6 Hector because I, personally, want more variation in my alts. I have no problem with alts existing, unlike some people, but I do think they should try to make them more varied, especially when there's an already viable incarnation of the character in the games that isn't being used. If you disagree with me and have no issue with four Hectors that look exactly the same, then that's cool, power to you, you're on the same side as IS.

Edited by Jotari