June's Legendary Hero Arrives! Hector: Marquess of Ostia (June 28 ~ July 5)

Coolmanio

Odd to have another armour axe Hector but hey this is really nice art for him. Worried that his CYL self isn't going to be exciting though. Still gonna pull for this banner.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from Hector (who still has amazing fodder potential), this LG banner looks pretty great. Unfortunately there is no way I can touch my orb stockpile now, and my luck for these banners is terrible anyway, so this is a free pull and skip.

Red has Christmas Tharja, who I'd like three of. One for herself and two for CC fodder, since I can't bring myself to ever sacrifice a Takumi. Still, most of my units would prefer SB over WB and I already have a +Atk Leif that I need to dust off and train at some point.

Blue is great all around. Ephraim is the Lance Cav I've always wanted amd never got, I still don't have a blue tome flier and a ranged armour besides Henry would be nice to have.

Green is great as well. As uninspired as he is, Hector might as well be called King of the fodder. Both DC and VF are amazing skills. SB is also always needed and I would really love to have a Myrrh.

Colourless looks like the third best choice. Elise gives instant access to a lot of otherwise expensive healer skills, V!Roy would allow me to fodder off my Brave!Lyn and I could always use more Frima merges.

Looks like I'm free pulling either green or blue (whichever only has one orb appear), with colourless as a decent third option should neither appear.

Edited by Nanima

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Is he more popular than Xander though?

That’s also debatable in my opinion at least, but the answer is a moot point anyways since Xander isn’t the most popular character from Fates either.

Looking back on his title this should've been FE6 Hector (or at least FE7 Epilogue Hector with a beard). Oh well, not like it matters at this point.

The thing I'm glad is that thanks to this Hector being practically the same as the other two means that Eirika will have an easy time against him in the upcoming LHB. I just hope this doesn't have another of those 40+ Def+Bold Fighter+Brave Lance armors.

Big skip for me.

Missing only L'Ector (obviously), L'Ephraim, L!Robin and Lyn. Not interested in the armor units. Will make one session and pull all blue and colorless. 

More interested in the map. 

I just realized this would have been the perfect opportunity to have a banner with Hector, Valentine Hector, and Legendary Hector on it. Hector as the regular 5-star-exclusive, Valentine Hector because the seasonal rotation is at the Valentine banner, and Legendary Hector as the Legendary.

And I would pull so hard from that banner.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just realized this would have been the perfect opportunity to have a banner with Hector, Valentine Hector, and Legendary Hector on it. Hector as the regular 5-star-exclusive, Valentine Hector because the seasonal rotation is at the Valentine banner, and Legendary Hector as the Legendary.

Any green you get would have Distant Counter. > o>

Everyone is saying how good the Legendary banner, yet I’m still skipping. Arena isn’t really a focus, since I think it isnt worth it. Plus, the seasonal units can return on more useful banners. Summer Tana is more useful to me than any legendary hero

Edited by Poimagic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

doesnt matter. All whales will pull green because that Lector sports the highest arena score prolly. Personal weapon DC for points Personal C slot skill high Bst and bonus on fire season. all one need to do is give him aether and a double tally skill. tough most will prolly give him bold fighter QR seal because he has built in wary fighter 6 (preventing doubles but can double himself).

Fire season will be a bitch to deal with point wise

4 minutes ago, Aera said:

Any green you get would have Distant Counter. > o>

Oh you sweet summer child.

I'm pretty sure I would end up with something like a Sonya instead.

(Looking up the green 5-star pull I've only just noticed there are none at 4-5*)

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

doesnt matter. All whales will pull green because that Lector sports the highest arena score prolly. Personal weapon DC for points Personal C slot skill high Bst and bonus on fire season. all one need to do is give him aether and a double tally skill. tough most will prolly give him bold fighter QR seal because he has built in wary fighter 6 (preventing doubles but can double himself).

Fire season will be a bitch to deal with point wise

And you have fully missed the entire point of my post.

4 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@Ice Dragon

They still seem.to be adhering to banner order and we haven't had W!Lissa yet.

That just means next month will have Lissa, Camilla, and probably someone from the spring banner (skipping Hector and Lilina from Valentine due to color overlap).

Edited by Ice Dragon

Oh look, a Hector with an axe, armour and DC. Man, exactly what he needed...

Well, good news this is a skip for me. I appreciate others may want him, and I wouldn't hate getting him as my free pull, but I already have Hector's 1 and 2 and I just don't need a third that doesn't add anything new weapon/movement wise (I appreciate skills and bst will likely be off the charts but that's not for me).

I might try going for him in the future if he shares a banner with another hero I want and I have more orbs.

Meh. They seem to think constantly power creeping a unit with the same character is a good idea. It's not

At least Eliwood doesn't get to be associated with those legendary schmucks, for now at least

Edited by silveraura25

Kind of underwhelmed but i’m still pulling green anyway to get any of the green units. Don’t have Myrrh, Steady Breath is nice and Hector would be good.

even if I like the guy don’t think we needed one so soon with CYL coming. (Then again there’s no axe lord right now besides him and i guess Edelgard).

Perfectly fine with Vector right now anyway and prefer his art and costume than Lector’s outfit.

although i guess bulge fans might appreciate Hector lol. But another axe armour is just getting boring.

Blue Lyn would also be nice in my main (didn’t expect her so soon) but green will be priority- if i even get the green orbs.

next month’s green will also be nice for armours because of Grima and Christmas Lissa.

i just hope Eliwood gets his time to shine, although Roy also needs a legendary version and sadly overshadows his dad

Edited by mcsilas

I guess this is a running gag, Hector with Armads.  Obviously while other heroes are willing to wield all types of other weapons and even non weapons for combat, Hector has Armads. He doesn't like to lose.  I must say I really like the art, animation, the armor in particular looks phenomenal.  

This is the ultimate whale bait.  Armor legendary hero.  So blessing and armor, I wouldn't be surprised if he has 175BST either.  Though I'm just about sure he will have at 170 or more.  

Anyways this a legendary banner that has the most units I don't own.  I have none of the colorless, 1/3 red, 1/3 blue, and 2/3 green.  So really I can efficiently spend orbs pulling everything but greens (the orb that shows up the least anyways).  Should 5 green orbs show up  (very rare) and it pity breaks me. Well even if it isn't Hector I can get steady breath, or a merge for my favorite unit in the game, Myrrh.  

I really really want Winter Tharja and Leif.  Please Vanguard Ike don't ruin my day like you did in Hero rises and on legendary banners where I keep pulling you even though it is a 1/3 chance.  Blues, legendary Ephraim okay I could use a fire hero and F Morgan is a okay.  Lyn I have already but maybe I get one with better IVs and merge or she has a nice bond skill as well, still hoping I get the other two.  Colorless LA Roy would be awesome, F Grima would be great too.   Just please no Elise.  I don't have Wrathful staff fodder or Dazzling staff fodder to give so she wouldn't be able to do much.

Wait about this legendary Hector doesn't he just power creep regular Hector?  Is this like what RD Ike did to regular PoR Ike?  Legendary Hector prevents enemy doubles, and doubles himself...so there you go the omni breaker niche of the first Hector.  This new Hector will likely have higher BST and better stats as well.  

This banner is... 
I mean green is a good color to pull for me. But Hector is another unsurprising cheap character and soon we have Brave Hector, who will have another kind of armards?

At first I thought a bit, but realised that it is not worth it. I rather save my orbs further until Rinkah appears. 
I am glad for my offensiv Tiki. I will see through it that she can OHKO Lector depending on his Res. 

Edited by Stroud

...You don't know whether to laugh or cry, do you?

I was hoping for Marth, Alm, Seliph or Eliwood. And once again, Eliwood gets the shaft. What a damn pity.

I'll pull for LA Lyn and female Morgan, and if I somehow get the new Hector, it's a bonus because unfortunately, he's a Lord, and I'm collecting them. Ugh.

I bet Veronica will get a seasonal before CYL comes.

When it comes to the legendary unit himself, it's probably the least hyped I've been for one. He's literally a third armour axe Hector, with DC and Armads (even if Armads itself is an alt, too).

HolyGODdamn!! Ok, I haven't been this excited from a banner before, and I already saved up 100+ orbs, which might not be enough.

I love new Hector's skillset, and since I don't have any Hector, he's a must-have for me. Also he's one of my favourite lords, and Lilina's father.

Also I don't have most of these heroes, I'd love to have Myrrh, Ephraim, LA!Lyn, but to be honest I'd like to have all of them.

10/10 for this banner.