Cordelia: Knight Paradise

Simpsons138

And Summer Cordelia is here mounted and in a swimsuit, bearing the highest speed stat on mounted lancers, a high attack stat, decent HP and Defense with poor resistance, along with having a new skill in Dull Close to help against any melee unit that abuses of buffs and Sturdy Blow as well, combined with her Shell Lance+ to get Spectrum Blow, giving her +2 on all stats when attacking and she's a very powerful unit, her only major weakness is her low resistance stat which makes her having bad matchups against green mages and dragons, but against any physical units, even 

• Base stats
    • HP: 38/41/44
    • Atk: 29/32/35
    • Spd: 35/38/41
    • Def: 24/28/31
    • Res: 14/18/21

BST: 157/156

• Base Kit:
    • Shell Lance+
    • Sturdy Blow 3
    • Dull Close 3
    • Harsh Commandment
Spoiler

This set for S!Cordelia is a mixed phase set to take hits and dish 'em out more painful than before and with Arena buffs, she can be a very powerful asset if you need a blue unit

IV's: +Atk -Res

• Shell Lance+ with Speed Refine: More speed will help to prevent doubles from units that don't have Lancebreaker
  • Assist: Reposition
  • Special: Aether, this is to heal the damage she receives from her enemy and from Fury as well
  • Fury 3: This will help increase not only her Attack and Speed, but also make her bulkier in the defense department
  • Dull Close: I would give her a breaker skill, but this one is just to good to pass on, especially against other units that abuse of buffs
  • Hone Speed: Honestly, anything goes on this slot, this is mostly to boost allies speed further
  • Close Def: As she's mostly baiting melee units, this will increase her defense immensely, that she will live for another battle

As proof, she was able to take down powerful red units like Zelgius and Sigurd with relative ease, especially after getting buffs from allies, this S!Cordelia set is mostly for a mixed team

Pray that you don't get a -Atk or -Spd for her as she won't work without them

Is this a WIP? 

I think you can probably provide some additional alternatives for Specials, like something with quicker activation/less SP, and I would also expect to see builds running Slaying and Firesweep lance at the very least. 

• 4 weeks later...

Firesweep Lance build:

IVs +Atk/-Def -Res (+Spd is also an acceptable boon, however, +Atk helps her out quite a bit more than +Spd)

• Weapon: Firesweep Lance+
  • Assist: Flexible
  • Special: Flexible; Moonbow, Glimmer, and Galeforce are all good options.
  • A Skill: Life and Death; Swift Sparrow is also acceptable, and Death Blow can work in a pinch
  • B Skill: Drag Back: Hit and Run is acceptable, Chill Def or Chill Spd are two other option to consider if you can spare it, however the build works fine without them, Breakers are fine if you just want to fill the slot and don't have Drag Back or Hit and Run.
  • C Skill: Hone/Fortify Cavalry if she is on a Cavalry team, Odd Atk Wave if you really want to power her up and can spare it, otherwise, just use the C skill of your choice
  • Seal: Heavy Blade, Quickened Pulse, Atk+3 and Spd+3 are all acceptable seals that help out her offensive power.

Overall, this is a rather solid build for her, with +Atk she achieves Base Offenses of 35 Atk and 38 Speed which is identical to a +spd normal Cordelia, and blows away any other Lance Cav that normally uses Firesweep. With +atk, the Firesweep Lance equipped and her preferred A Skill of Life and Death, she reaches offenses of 56 Atk and 43 Spd, a very solid statline. Drag Back/Hit and Run allow her to escape her foes after attacking, something very useful for a Firesweep build as she wants to avoid taking hits at all costs. Chill Def and Chill Spd both can boost her offensive potential even higher, however they're not exactly the cheapest option, and aren't necessary for this build to work. The C skill is truly flexible, and really depends on the makeup of her team; a Horse buff if she's on a Horse team, or just the C skill of your choice. Odd Atk Wave can boost her power even higher, however, like Chill Def and Chill Spd, it is not necessary to make this build work. As for Seal options, Heavy Blade is most useful when Galeforce is her special, however it can help no matter what her special is. Quickened Pulse is a good substitute for Heavy Blade. Atk+3 and Spd+3 are fine if neither of the other two seals are free. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Flashing Blade can be run too now that that's a Seal, I use it for my Summer Cordelia since my Delthea currently owns a monopoly on my Heavy Blade.

Flashing Blade is unfortunately limited to infantry and armor units.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Flashing Blade is unfortunately limited to infantry and armor units.

Well dang. Now I'm the confused one, I could have sworn I was running it on Cordelia and having it work. I guess I'm going to go try and figure out what I was running, then.