Timelines and History of the Continent of Fates

SuperDK

I am working on an encyclopedia of sorts for the entire Fire Emblem series and in it I wanted to make a timeline for each series. I have a timeline for Tellius, Magvell, and the combination of Jugdral, Valentia, and Archanea. That leaves me with coming up with Elibe and the continent of Fates. What I'm trying to do is come up with a sequence of events for all three routes that I can put into a timeline like form. I also need help figuring out the combination events e.g. the playable events prior to the route split as well as the history prior to the games e.g. when Corrin gets kidnapped, when Azura gets kidnapped, when the other people climbed the mountain to reach the rainbow sage, etc. I am going to need the same things for Elibe as well, but I will tackle that when I can.

This is a huge passion project of mine and I would like some help getting it done. I would be happy to post my results and what I have at the correct place when I find out where that is. (I'm kind of new to forums in general so any help is appreciated.) Any comments and criticisms are welcome.

Can't really help with this myself, but heads up, I think a Fates artbook might be releasing sometime later this year. Although the artbook could potentially end up leaving Fates as high and dry as it presently is (I think this is how the Awakening artbook played out), it could like SoV go ahead and include a timeline of sorts. We don't know right now though.

Its very likely that Corrin's kidnapping took place before Garon became Gooron. We know Azura was kidnapped in reaction to Corrin's kidnapping and it was only after Azura was in Hoshido that Elise got born. So unless Gooron has a sex drive its more likely that real Garon was the one who took Corrin.

As for Tellius, there actually already is a timeline out there. 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:52 PM, Etrurian emperor said:

Its very likely that Corrin's kidnapping took place before Garon became Gooron. We know Azura was kidnapped in reaction to Corrin's kidnapping and it was only after Azura was in Hoshido that Elise got born. So unless Gooron has a sex drive its more likely that real Garon was the one who took Corrin.

As for Tellius, there actually already is a timeline out there. 

The real Garon wouldn't have killed Sumeragi - they were friendly neighbours, with the war only starting after Garon's death and possession (Elise: [Xander] said Father wasn't cruel back then. That he loved showing his strength... But he had dignity and charm and didn't care for conquering other kingdoms. - Birthright C22 post-battle ).

Presumably Garon died shortly after Elise was conceived, explaining how she was born after Azura's kidnapping. It's clear, though, that Corrin's kidnapping was perpetrated by Gooron.