Any character becoming more popular because of how strong they are in Heroes?

2 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Am I weird for thinking Lucina is slowly dropping down? I know she was still top with her alts as the game started but now no one ever mentions her.

She's okay, but she's been powercrept the hell out of by other sword units.

14 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I feel like Seliph really got the shaft in heroes, he kind of sucks.

If I remember correctly, Seliph was not that popular among the second generation kids. He was not hated like his father (irony that Sigurd is now among the stronger sword users and way above his son), but Leif and Ares were popular.

Any chance Seliph would get his Knight Lord form, or any other alternative form in the next two years?

Edited by False Prophet

Arvis has a surge in popularity due to being a damn decent freebie and sexy beast. Karla is gonna be a thing, you bet. Myrrh was always well liked, but now shes gonna be really loved.  Ninian got super popular with Heroes.

i like how a lot of guys that the fandom slept on for days, are now getting love. 

I guess Zelgius. Radiant Dawn's attempts to make him more sympathetic backfired in the eyes of many, to the point of claiming that it ruined the BK legacy. But I think having him in this game as an even more broken BK fixed it

On 6/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, Loki Laufeyson said:

Arvis has a surge in popularity due to being a damn decent freebie and sexy beast. Karla is gonna be a thing, you bet. Myrrh was always well liked, but now shes gonna be really loved.  Ninian got super popular with Heroes.

i like how a lot of guys that the fandom slept on for days, are now getting love. 

Hasn't Alvis already been seen as favorable for most people who has played FE4? I means, he is one memorable villains, especially compared to the previous games.

Edited by False Prophet

• 3 weeks later...

Sigurd, for what I understand, was always popular for the few fans who played GotHW, some considering him THE cavalier of FE as a whole. But his Japan exclusive home game limits his exposure. While not the best sword user, he's clearly high tier, and notorious for being able to survive a round WITH THE REINHARDT. He definitely gained lots of new fans.

I could argue Zelgius as well, as his reveal in RD was sour for most. While BK is clearly the top free hero, Zelgius, being a superior version of an already deadly character, I believe he cleared his name, considering how frequently I see him in armored teams (still salty for my +res/-att tho :dry:). I think his VA helped

Edited by Midnox