Jump to content
ProfImpossible

You've just woken up in the Hospital. CYOA

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

For anyone new, the rules are as follows: someone picks and answer, writes something based on it, gives more choices. someone else does the same. Rinse, lather, repeat. I and only I have the power to end it.

 

You've just woken up in the hospital. You don't seem to be very physically hurt, but you're quite disoriented. 

 

A.) Yell for a nurse.

B.) Adjust your bed

C.) Try to remember the last 24 hours.

D.) Die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C.) Try to Remember the last 24 hours.

You try to recall previous events, you remember driving on your way to meet up with a friend, on your way you saw a strange flickering light... your mind clouds as you try to recall what happened next, you feel like you also remember being in some sort of crash, but that doesn't feel right as you surely would have sustained serious injuries if that were the case. Your head begins to hurt as you keep thinking about this, and decide you should probably do something else.

 

A.) Yell for a nurse.

B.) Get out of Bed.

C.) Look for your belongings.

D.) Wait for something to Happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A. Yell for a nurse.

You call out "Nurse!", but nobody comes around... You notice this room is suspiciously empty, and there's a note next to your bed, as well as an IV in your arm that's feeding from a drip labeled "Psych removal serum".

A. Read note

B. Get out of bed

C. Look for belongings

D. Wait for something to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read Note

"Subject shows considerable psychic potential after the encounter, but lacks control. Considered too dangerous to be viable. Memory supressents currently working, but termination advised."

You...

A) Panic

B) Try to remember something else

C) Try to do something psychic?

D) Remove IV drip and try to escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jotari said:

C) Try to do something psychic?

Hell yeah, psychic powers.

I mean, you're not entirely sure what this is all about and whether it's real or some weird dream brought about by too many midnight quesadilla runs, but damned if you're going to pass on using psychic powers. You raise two fingers to your head and focus-

A) Causing you to shoot yourself in the head with psychic finger guns

B) Causing the IV bag to explode

C) Levitating yourself off the bed

D) Materializing a full volume set of the Encyclopedia Britannica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A

Shit, you killed yourself. You're still conscious though so that's a good. You don't have a body though, that's bad. But now you can't die again, that's good. 

 

A.) I'm a spooky ghost, time to haunt me up some lunch!

B.) Scream.

C.) Try going to hell

D.) Try Going to heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C

You think perhaps you are not a good person at all, so you tried to going to the hell. In the hell, they said you must reborn in the world of the hellish wars where your next destiny awaits: The World of Fire Emblem, as a thug-class reborn without any of your previous psychic powers. You only able to choose your starting classes:

A. Barbarian

B. Brigand

C. Bandit

D. Pirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, illegal knight said:

D. Pirate

Obviously you gotta go Pirate. Pirate -> Berserker is basically the best class in the series and that's objective fact because it's my opinion.

Problem is that you still kinda miss psychic powers, but then you have a thought. Fire Emblem has magic in it, right? So surely you'll be able to get something that's basically psychic powers. Then you can be psychic and a pirate at the same time! Then maybe you can reinvent plumbing or something. Now it's time to use your newfound class to-

A) Travel the world and study its various magics

B) Plunder and pillage until you have enough money to go to mage college

C) Pursue the legendary treasure of incredible power

D) Find oranges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

D) Find oranges

 

Being a magic pirate is all well and good. But there's something that's been burning within your soul ever since you awoke as a pirate, you're gonna find the hell out of those goddamn oranges. Ah yes, oranges, the sweet and sour treat of kings, the patron fruit of money laundering, the only thing that J. Edgar Hoover ever kissed.

 

A.) Look for oranges in the Ocean

B.) Look for oranges at the market

C.) Contemplate the concept of "tangelos"

D.) Make a foghorn noise, the orange's natural mating call in the wild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

D.) Make a foghorn noise, the orange's natural mating call in the wild.

"FFSHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP!"

that didn't work.

A)Fish for sea oranges (my logic is sea cucumbers> sea oranges)

B) look for some at market

C)actually what even is a tangelo, but yes contemplate that

D)lol wake up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
21 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

D.) Make a foghorn noise, the orange's natural mating call in the wild.

Since you don't have any money to buy the oranges with, you'll just have to make them come to you. Scurvy won't prevent itself on the high seas, and no way are you going to start plundering before you stock up on vitamin sea. With your proud pirate voice, you unleash a beautiful cry to cause the oranges to throw themselves at your feet.

It doesn't...quite work. It draws the attention of some people, at least. They're all looking at you kinda funny, but there's one girl who's looking at you with a particular sort of disgust and confusion. They have some pretty shoddy robes on, but you figure they'd make perfect disguises. Still, you don't quite like the way they're staring at you...

A) Throw the oranges which have rolled to your feet at them.

B) Walk up to them to discuss the cause for their alarm, in the process tripping on the oranges which have rolled to your feet.

C) Stare back awkwardly at them. Don't blink. It's a sign of weakness.

D) Request to borrow their robes so you can wear them like a dress while kissing your oranges. You cannot resist the temptation to fully explain your intentions if you take this option.

E) Grab your oranges, jump into the sea, and voraciously eat oranges in front of them. It's supposed to be the most "liberating, carnal, and best feel good thing you can ever experience"

Crap ninja'd. New response coming up.

B) Look for some at the market.

***

When you go the market, you copy-paste your discarded response find yourself subject to many odd looks as you inspect the produce. In particular, you seem to have attracted the attention of three people, with the girl among them giving you a particularly cheese-worthy stink eye. They have some pretty shoddy robes on, but you figure they'd make perfect disguises. Still, you don't quite like the way they're staring at you...

A) Walk up and address your grievances with them

B) Stare back at them. Don't blink. It's a sign of weakness.

C) Shout loudly out them and make odd dancing motions

D) Rob them. Those oranges are lookin' pretty pricey.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D) Rob them. Those oranges are lookin' pretty pricey.

You are still a pirate even you walk on the land. You draw your axe and cleave the girl...but crap! It missed! The girl hold a basket full of oranges on her left arm and draw her sword on her right hand. She is a myrmidon.... She counters your attack but you able to evade it since pirates also has the good speed. No double hits on both sides. You gain 1 exp. Next...

A. Running away

B. Try to attack again (for orange!)

C. Apologize and pretending you had misidentified someone that you hated

D. Begging for oranges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run Away!

The surprising cowardness you show means your escape was completely successful. You end up at the docks. From here you

A) Count every cat at the port...twice.

B) Look for a sword reaver to deal with any other dangerous myrmidons.

C) Go to the tavern

D) Stowaway on a ship

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jotari said:

A) Count every cat at the port...twice

They're very pretty kitties

but the time wasted leaves the myrmidon lady and her friends enough time to catch up

A) count the cats again, and probably get gutted from behind

B)Hide in a barrel, and probably end up motion sick from someone rolling you onto the boat, but still effectively escape, though incapacitated for a while

C) randomly pick a guy to hold hostage, and slowly back the fuck off, and maybe be labelled a dangerous rogue/ badass (pick me)

D) make another HUGE foghorn sound as a distraction

Edited by (s)ad touch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (s)ad touch said:

B)Hide in a barrel, and probably end up motion sick from someone rolling you onto the boat, but still effectively escape, though incapacitated for a while

Crap! Counting the cute cats made you daydreaming! The myrmidon lady comes with her two serious friends before: a mercenary girl and a sword-wielding cavalier! You know that you won't survive! Taking an hostage is not wise since the workers also armed as well! You can't escape again! You hide in a fishy empty barrel and not very long for someone rolling the barrel to load it onto a ship. The myrmidon lady and her friends losing you and give up.

Then the ship goes sails. On the ship, you going out from the barrel even still little dizzy. You saw a blue-haired young man commanding the captain. Ah! What a rotten luck! While eating oranges, the good-looking young man talks with the myrmidon lady, mercenary girl, and the female cavalier who chased you before! They also aboard on this ship!

A. Abandon the ship! Swim for your life!

B. Go back to inside the stinky barrel before

C. Pretending to be the ship's crew by covering your face

D. Desperately attack them: "FOR THE ORANGEEEE!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, illegal knight said:

A. Abandon the ship! Swim for your life!

Well this is a disaster! You've got to get out of here! The ship is passing a small island, and you vault yourself overboard and into the sea. Within a few minutes, you have made it to shore, where a curious voice mentions some sort of trial. You really don't have time for that. Besides, you're still feeling sort of nauseous. You're going to have to...

A) Pass out.

B) Attempt the trial (you're still seeking out those psychic powers and maybe this will give them to you!)

C) Try to swim back to the ship.

D) Check for new supports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You pass out and wake up back in the hospital, a doctor is standing over you. "Subject appears to have used its psychic powers to attempt self destruction, miraculously, it remains conscious. Telekinesis is being used to replicate brain functions. Citrus levels in the blood are draining rapidly. If we do not provide citrus, subject may die for good, however, too much citrus could increase its psychic power to beyond controllable amounts."

You suddenly find yourself on the beach again, more disorientated than ever. Is this entire Fire Emblem world a dying hallucination? Or is the hospital a hallucination born from exposure? Only one thing is clear, you have to find some damn oranges! But first,

A)Attempt that damn trial

B)Try to swim back to the now out of sight ship

C)Check for new supports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A)Attempt that damned trial

You remember what you seek. You take the trial. The trial requires that you must kill all the 40 special monsters in the island. The fountain exist for restoring your HP and you do the trial. One monster give you fixed 48 exp (wow!). You grew strong and stronger even so hard when started. After you killed all 40 special monsters, there's no monster left in the island and the mysterious voice congratulates you. The fountain now gone. You are a Lv.20 Pirate now. You had surprised when you learned that the "psychic-powers" are three types in this world. You need to left the island FOR THE ORANGES, but there's hard consequences when you take what you seek because you can only take-and-use one:

A. Take the white Heart Seal: becomes Lv.1 without all of your growing stats before and become a Monk (Light Magic). You have no choice since you currently has 0 Mag stat. You cannot swim anymore and will need to build a raft for leaving the island.

B. Take the red Heart Seal: becomes Lv.1 without all of your growing stats before and become a Mage (Anima Magic). You have no choice since you currently has 0 Mag stat. You cannot swim anymore and will need to build a raft for leaving the island.

C. Take the black Heart Seal: becomes Lv.1 without all of your growing stats before and become a Shaman (Dark Magic). You have no choice since you currently has 0 Mag stat. You cannot swim anymore and will need to build a raft for leaving the island.

D. Take the Master Seal: you finally abandon what you seek and promoted becomes a Berserker. Becomes a Warrior or Hero isn't very wise since you cannot swim anymore like spellcasters. You seems you dislike Bow and also, you had a bad experience with Sword. No need a raft! You just swim leaving the island!

Edited by illegal knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A. you become a monk as that way the gods of this world are at least a little more likely to throw you a bone. swimming is futile since sharks after dark, a well known rule of the sea.

now.

what do.

A)rummage around to find some paper and wood and stuff to make a light tome of your own genius,

B)find some turtles and shit to sacrifice to the gods, in exchange for sucking less at magic,

C)climb some trees and pick some fruit, hoping that maybe they have citrus and shit, to maybe not die?

D)maybe just waiting is an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unable to find a turtle, you find a starfish and quickly sacrifice it to the god you just invented (because nobody has given you the proper education for this monk business). Miraculously it works, only instead of making you suck less at magic, it teleport you into the middle of a desert where you find yourself surrounded by a cabal of witches!

A) Try to fight them, tomeless and at level 1 (you still have a steel axe from your time as a bandit, but unfortunately no weapon rank to use it).

B) Praise Duma for delivering you to his servants

C) Call upon the powers of the likely fictional god that still managed to get you off the island.

D) Surrender.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jotari said:

D) Surrender.

You forced to surrender and they takes you to their queen. The queen seems need your power for the next invasion againts a neighbour kingdom. You have no choice but take her offers. You got your first Light Tome and food. The queen's force need you to join the ranks for facing their enemy's Shamans since Dark Tomes has disadvantages againts Light Tomes. On the day after, you join your first campaign. You saw an enemy's Curate, Monk, Shaman, and Mage. And now you....

A. Kill enemy's Curate. Got 10 exp

B. Kill enemy's Shaman. Got 30 exp and you suffer a quarter damage of your current HP

C. Kill enemy's Monk. Got 50 exp and you suffer an half damage of your current HP

D. Kill enemy's Mage. Got 70 exp and you suffer massive damage. Your HP now only a quarter left.

Edited by illegal knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For anyone new, the rules are as follows: someone picks and answer, writes something based on it, gives more choices. someone else does the same. Rinse, lather, repeat. I and only I have the power to end it.

 

You've just woken up in the hospital. You don't seem to be very physically hurt, but you're quite disoriented. 

 

A.) Yell for a nurse.

B.) Adjust your bed

C.) Try to remember the last 24 hours.

D.) Die.

A. Yell for a nurse, holla at her and get #, request Dilaudid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, illegal knight said:

A. Kill enemy's Curate. Got 10 exp

Even going after the shaman means getting one-shotted afterwords, and you don't have the avoid to reasonably not get hit. You really regret not going Berserker (which, may I remind you, is the objectively best class, and you could probably have scored a hand axe from those witches) so you decide to play it safe and cowardly. You take your light tome, point at the poor curate, and a beam of sunlight intensifies into a laser beam which incinerates them.

Critical Hit, I guess?

A) Farm clerics for experience

B) Find a staff and farm staff EXP (what is your staff rank anyway?)

C) Rip your clothes, pour sand on your head and repent

D) Ask the witch queen by what metric you're getting paid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...