July Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd still like the Nifl brother or Marth. Marth wouldn't be blue though. My guesses are the Nifl brother, Corrin, or Micaiah. In the case of the latter two, I can probably skip the banner. Don't want them.

I get the feeling that Hríd will be saved for a Red colored Legendary banner, to avoid him sharing the same color with Fjorm and Gunnthrá, so next month maybe? Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Simpsons138 said:

I get the feeling that Hríd will be saved for a Red colored Legendary banner, to avoid him sharing the same color with Fjorm and Gunnthrá, so next month maybe? Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see

I don’t think color variety matters much. The Muspell sisters share a color, and likely will be legendary heroes.

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

I don’t think color variety matters much. The Muspell sisters share a color, and likely will be legendary heroes.

Of course, it's just a gut feeling, it's not 100% guaranteed, but until then, heroes from other worlds are Legendary Heroes

I definitely want a new OC. Hopefully the brother, but I also fear he's going to be drawn poorly (like the sisters), so idk at this point. Legendary Heroes are so hit or miss, imo. I've only liked Ike and Ephraim, the rest being fodder because usually they already have 4 other alts *coughcoughLynandHectorcough*.

Either way, I still get marginally excited to see the other 5* they have! A new colored bow would be nice though.

3 hours ago, Sunsurge said:

I definitely want a new OC. Hopefully the brother, but I also fear he's going to be drawn poorly (like the sisters), so idk at this point. Legendary Heroes are so hit or miss, imo. I've only liked Ike and Ephraim, the rest being fodder because usually they already have 4 other alts *coughcoughLynandHectorcough*.

Either way, I still get marginally excited to see the other 5* they have! A new colored bow would be nice though.

Colored bows are terrible

I'm bored of Legendary Robin so much!!

There should be new colorless legendary hero to swap around every month like RGB have now. Especially, she got powercrept by S!Tiki (dragon). 

27 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Colored bows are terrible

They don't have to be, but they'd require a fair amount of perks to differentiate themselves from tomes.

A bow user with a ranged Hauteclere would be pretty awesome regardless of its color.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Especially, she got powercrept by S!Tiki (dragon). 

They serve different roles. Color is a very important distinction in this game, more so than weapon type.

I don’t know if someone has said it before, but what about Alm being the next legendary hero? Hero Alm can use Bows, so he could be a Colored Bow user. 

As some have suggested before, Celica holding Seraphim would be a blue mage. And Blessed Bow had a similar effect if I’m remembering well. 

So Alm could be a Blue Bow user holding a prf Blessed Bow

On 7/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

What I want: Anthony/Berkut/Conrad

What we'll get: Waifu bait. 

So really it's

What you want: Male character

What we'll get: Female character

Whatever this month's legendary hero is, it will never be good as this:

On 7/17/2018 at 7:52 AM, Arthur97 said:

I predict disappointment. 

I already, so I guess you're not wrong.

Edited by Zangetsu

51 minutes ago, Florete said:

There was some speculation that it could be Hrid with a blue tome or something, since we knew little about him. Well...

Reveal hidden contents

ilEtvoc.jpg

I don't think so...

Looks like we now know who would be our next red legendary hero.

So... Which Element/Blessing do you think he would have?

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

No, no. That's how waifu's bait people. How does one bait a waifu?

Characters with both beautiful , androgyny features  with a bit of masculinity. Preferably with long hair. Like Sephiroth, Kuja, but it's not like girls didn't like anime guys with short hair like Noctis... Generally there are plenty of fangirls bait in Square Enix licensed work , other than FF, KH, or even mangas like Black Butler or Pandora  Hearts. I remember Kozaki admitting Takumi is meant to be fangirl bait, and boy did he succeed.

I would be so happy if this banner didn't have Lene yet..... Maribelle drains my orbs, I want to collect valor skills bearers that would still be usable to me. 

14 hours ago, Florete said:

There was some speculation that it could be Hrid with a blue tome or something, since we knew little about him. Well...

Reveal hidden contents

ilEtvoc.jpg

I don't think so...

Thanks for getting the full art, it was driving me nuts that we couldn't see his weapon in game.

During the chapter, it occurred to me that his art is showing him not only sweating, but with scorch marks on his outfit. I'd suspect that a playable version of him would have his art "cleaned up" a little. After this upcoming hero, we're expecting a sword user (which I suspect will be wind), and Hrid would certainly be in the running, albeit against characters like Marth or Lucina.

21 minutes ago, Johann said:

Thanks for getting the full art, it was driving me nuts that we couldn't see his weapon in game.

During the chapter, it occurred to me that his art is showing him not only sweating, but with scorch marks on his outfit. I'd suspect that a playable version of him would have his art "cleaned up" a little. After this upcoming hero, we're expecting a sword user (which I suspect will be wind), and Hrid would certainly be in the running, albeit against characters like Marth or Lucina.

We're expecting a red, not necessarily a sword. I'm not sure we'll have 3 sword legendaries before any other red weapon.

1 minute ago, Florete said:

We're expecting a red, not necessarily a sword. I'm not sure we'll have 3 sword legendaries before any other red weapon.

True, I meant to say red. Though I'm of the opinion that sword wielding MCs from mainline games have the best chances.

Legendary banner is coming up soon and the new character is going to be blue huh? With the recent banner being Awakening themed I'm going to out on a limb and guess it is going to be Lucina this time. Some people probably won't like that and will get riled up seeing her fifth alt but I find it strange that outside Masked Marth IS (considering how much they seem to love put her into anything FE related) hasn't really been pushing Lucina at all during 2018 plus if I am remember correctly her last alt wasn't until around this time last year for CYL. Since Chrom and both of Robin's genders have already gotten alts this year it would make sense for the third most important character from Awakening to be the next Legendary. I'm going to guess and say she would mirror Lyn and wield an upgraded version of her weapon from CYL called Sturdy Geirskogul (or something along those lines) or make her be the blue colored archer along with a made up bow just like lance since she does relates to bows in spinoffs. And while we are at it make her ride a Pegasus as well since IS seem to be having a lot of fun releasing units riding on Pegasus and Wyverns for most of this year.

I could be wrong though (like I usually am) but I can't really think of anyone else who could be a legendary blue hero outside of Micaiah (people seem to be hoping for a Micaiah alt but I don't think that will happen yet but she will get one eventually) and Azura (though even I think it is too soon for another Fates legendary and we don't need to powercreep flying Olivia already) or if they really want to stretch for non-lord legendaries Wing Spear (and I'm talking about the lance not the sword they made up for Heroes) Caeda as a dracoknight or something (though it would be a kick in the teeth for Marth if his wife got a legendary alt before he did). Alm wielding Mila's Bow could count as a blue legendary too I guess but I'm hoping they save Mila's Bow for CYL2 and give it to Celica.

52 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Legendary banner is coming up soon and the new character is going to be blue huh? With the recent banner being Awakening themed I'm going to out on a limb and guess it is going to be Lucina this time. Some people probably won't like that and will get riled up seeing her fifth alt but I find it strange that outside Masked Marth IS (considering how much they seem to love put her into anything FE related) hasn't really been pushing Lucina at all during 2018 plus if I am remember correctly her last alt wasn't until around this time last year for CYL. Since Chrom and both of Robin's genders have already gotten alts this year it would make sense for the third most important character from Awakening to be the next Legendary. I'm going to guess and say she would mirror Lyn and wield an upgraded version of her weapon from CYL called Sturdy Geirskogul (or something along those lines) or make her be the blue colored archer along with a made up bow just like lance since she does relates to bows in spinoffs. And while we are at it make her ride a Pegasus as well since IS seem to be having a lot of fun releasing units riding on Pegasus and Wyverns for most of this year.

I could be wrong though (like I usually am) but I can't really think of anyone else who could be a legendary blue hero outside of Micaiah (people seem to be hoping for a Micaiah alt but I don't think that will happen yet but she will get one eventually) and Azura (though even I think it is too soon for another Fates legendary and we don't need to powercreep flying Olivia already) or if they really want to stretch for non-lord legendaries Wing Spear (and I'm talking about the lance not the sword they made up for Heroes) Caeda as a dracoknight or something (though it would be a kick in the teeth for Marth if his wife got a legendary alt before he did). Alm wielding Mila's Bow could count as a blue legendary too I guess but I'm hoping they save Mila's Bow for CYL2 and give it to Celica.

i think they already broke this theory with april LB being Lyn while  april banners are Thracia and Fates respectively. May banner was Genealogy and we got Ryoma. June is the only still related one where it is blazing blade banner and we got hector, but this theory has been debunked twice as previously mentioned.