What upcoming games are on your radar?

Affinity

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Assuming you mean "Valkyria Chronicles" and not some other term with that acronym (like Virtual Console; I've gotten that confused before), I'd recommend looking into our thread here:

I don't know what your experience with the series is, but if you have any questions you need answered, you could ask them there; I will at least try to answer them to the best of my abilities, and I'm sure the other VC fans on the site would help you as well, especially @kaidoi.  If you haven't delved into the series, I highly recommend it.  I will say that no prior experience is required if you want to play VC4, but I'd still recommend VC1 as it's a very solid game.

Same goes for anyone else in the thread that is interested in the game.

I've only heard goof things about the series, but I don't know much about it other than it seems to have a military theme, specifically tanks? Other than that, I don't know much. Is it an RPG where you level up, what type of game is it? How long are they typically?

3 hours ago, Affinity said:

I've only heard goof things about the series, but I don't know much about it other than it seems to have a military theme, specifically tanks? Other than that, I don't know much. Is it an RPG where you level up, what type of game is it? How long are they typically?

We should move the discussion to either that thread I mentioned or PMs.  I'd feel more comfortable explaining VC in a place where it'd be more relevant and wouldn't derail a thread.

FLOWERS - Le volume sur été -, the second in a series of girls love visual novels that was supposed to be released in 2017, is being released in one to two weeks.

I'm pleasantly surprised that my plans for the month were messed up with this announcement. It was the only thing besides Bloodstained that I was expecting to be released in 2018 that I was interested in.

Spoiler

The protagonist is physically disabled and is carrying some baggage, so I'm looking forward to seeing the drama between her and the transfer student. ふひひ★ 83916.jpg