Favorite Fire Emblem Weapon

Dr. G

I was doing some grinding in Warriors to get Azura's Blessed Lance unlocked when I thought about a topic that I thought would be pretty cool. What is your favorite Fire Emblem weapon? It can legendary or common or locked to a certain character? You can give any reason why you like. Feel free to have fun with this one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it may not be my overall favorite, I do really like the Yato if only for it's different forms. I also enjoy how overpowered the Omega Yato can make you feel when you get it.

My favorite Fire Emblem weapon is probably either the Book of Naga (FE4), the tome Ereshkigal (FE7), the legendary tome Apocalypse (FE6), or the Blade of Bragi (FE5). Those ones are just the most aesthetically pleasing to me either in combat animation or design. Also, the map where you obtain the Blade of Bragi will forever be one of my all time favorite FE maps.

My favorite weapon would probably be Siegfried because dark energized sword beams. I also like the Shining Bow for its aesthetics and for how powerful it is in the hands of someone like Sakura or Anna. Levin Swords and Mercurius are cool too.

Dean's Dragon Lance from Thracia. A prf brave weapon with vanatge? Sign me up. The only bad thing is that it is a lance for a mounted unit in Thracia. Otherwise, it is very powerful.

My favorite weapon would be the HELSWATH! FE4 It's an axe with 1-2 range, crazy stats, I WANT THIS AXE!

Honorable mentions go to the Pugi, Wolf Beil, Durandall, Hel tome, Gae Bog', Gradivus, the Wishblade FE10, the Double Bow in FE10, the Tryfang FE4 and of course the Ragnall.

The 3-13 archer? Hes a weapon right?

Fine I'll use something real. I'd say any of the FE 4 legendary weapons but they're so busted. I choose the Wet Noodle that is the Binding Blade. Because who doesn't like a sword that is either really good but you cant use it (FE 6) Or one that is just...awful its so bad...(Melee)

If not that then I really like Gae Bolg and Gunginir sort of lance. Simple with an nice ribbon for detail.

3 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

My favorite weapon would be the HELSWATH! FE4 It's an axe with 1-2 range, crazy stats, I WANT THIS AXE!

Honorable mentions go to the Pugi, Wolf Beil, Durandall, Hel tome, Gae Bog', Gradivus, the Wishblade FE10, the Double Bow in FE10, the Tryfang FE4 and of course the Ragnall.

Most Axes are my big guilty pleasure weapons.  Especially the Pugi and Wolf Beil.

Ragnell! And I guess by extension, Alondite, but I like Ragnell's colors more. :P You don't see many ranged swords out there! And this one's got a cool ranged ability. And I like that it's colored gold. Most swords are just plain white or gray. This one got a different paint job! Makes it stand out.

I also have a bit of bias because my favorite character, Ike, uses it. :P

Iron weapons, because they're cheap, durable, and powerful units can wreck anything with them.

I'd have to say either the Parallel Falchion or the Royal/Regal sword. The former due to its very high might, having unlimited durability, and being able to be used as a healing item. The latter due to the sheer usefulness of Double/Twin Lion (I like both names for the skill) and Scendscale, along with a crit bonus and for it recovering hp every turn.

I also like the steel sword and zweihander in Echoes. The skills for both are very useful, and seeing a ninja flip around with a two-handed sword is a sight to behold.

I'm gonna go with Falchion. I've seen how it's gone through many evolutions throughout time and changes in design, but the weapon has always been used to save the world repeatedly nonetheless. It's an ageless weapon that has yet to truly be surpassed in how long it's been used by others.

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I'm gonna go with Falchion. I've seen how it's gone through many evolutions throughout time and changes in design, but the weapon has always been used to save the world repeatedly nonetheless. It's an ageless weapon that has yet to truly be surpassed in how long it's been used by others.

You can't really say that though. Each version of Falchion has been a different sword all together, not the same one. Alm's Falchion is a separate blade from Marth's and so is Chrom and Lucina's. Only Chrom and Lucina technically wield the same Falchion.

You can favor Falchion, but since there have been three different Falchions, it's better to just say which one you like best instead of treating them as the same weapon when they're really not.

10 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Iron weapons, because they're cheap, durable, and powerful units can wreck anything with them.

This is also a pretty good answer.

Also to the credit of Iron weapons is that they are A) light weight, and B) accurate, which makes them good for training units, or really any units.

13 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

For general weapon I really like the  steel blade  from RD. No idea why.

I too, like the Blade swords in Radiant Dawn. It's a big two-handed sword. And I like big two-handed swords. I just wish they were forgeable, ah well.

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You can't really say that though. Each version of Falchion has been a different sword all together, not the same one. Alm's Falchion is a separate blade from Marth's and so is Chrom and Lucina's. Only Chrom and Lucina technically wield the same Falchion.

You can favor Falchion, but since there have been three different Falchions, it's better to just say which one you like best instead of treating them as the same weapon when they're really not.

Please reread what I said:

Also, the Falchion has saved the world repeatedly, even if you consider the Archanean Falchion alone. Medeus was taken down three times with it, first by Anri, then twice by Marth. Then a thousand years later, the First Exalt used it to defeat Grima, and then a thousand years after that, once again to defeat Grima.

That's already 5 times that it's been used to save the world on multiple occasions. 

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Please reread what I said:

Also, the Falchion has saved the world repeatedly, even if you consider the Archanean Falchion alone. Medeus was taken down three times with it, first by Anri, then twice by Marth. Then a thousand years later, the First Exalt used it to defeat Grima, and then a thousand years after that, once again to defeat Grima.

That's already 5 times that it's been used to save the world on multiple occasions. 

And the Falchion used to defeat Grima is not the same sword that was used to defeat Medeus, is what I'm saying. So please re-read what I said.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And the Falchion used to defeat Grima is not the same sword that was used to defeat Medeus, is what I'm saying. So please re-read what I said.

What? Where did you ever think it wasn't? The Falchion in Awakening is the SAME Falchion from Archanea. 

Cause the design looks different? Then I need to show you Owain and Lucina's B Support:

Owain: What are you working on, Lucina?
Lucina: Falchion hasn't been at full strength lately, so I'm examining the blade for damage.
Owain: Sword troubles, eh? Leave it to me!
Lucina: Oh...all right. Thank you.
Owain: No blade nicks... No obvious flaws... Aha! Here's your problem!
Lucina: You've found something? Excellent! Can it be rectified?
Owain: Aw, this is easy. I've even got the tools I need with me. I'll take care of it right now.
Lucina: Wonderful. Thank you, Owain! Can I perhaps ask you to speak in your fanciful manner as you work? It would be good practice for my efforts to adjust my own tone.
Owain: Heh! All right. I'll speak, and you can practice translating... Hark! Your partner fang resists the remorseless arrow of time! It is infused with the breath of gods and the passion of ages. Should a thousand years pass, it shall never know the red sleep!
Lucina: That one is simple. Falchion's blade will never dull or rust no matter how much time passes.
Owain: But where fang meets sinew, Falchion remains a mortal work. Even genius cannot hope to stop the turning of the great wheel! And so it is reborn with each generation; transformed, but ever the same in spirit.
Lucina: Hmm... But parts of the sword other than the blade DO wear out over time. The guard and the pommel have been replaced over the years, changing its appearance. But it remains Falchion still.

The design of the weapon change is explained in that it is only the guard and pommel were altered, whereas the blade of Falchion remained the same.