FE12 H3 0% growths LTC

Chapter 8 is done in 2 turns (77 total), with 1 Rescue use.

New units: Cain is in the same boat as Navarre, useful during his joining chapter but not afterwards. Jeorge is very good because he is promoted and has high bow rank. With Parthia, he OHKOes all fliers in the game and has a very solid 32 Atk to chip other enemies with. He can also use Silver and Steel Bows if I don't want him to use up my high-end weapons, still dealing above-average damage with them. Roger was killed because he's useless. I also killed Astram, who is recruitable in a later chapter unless, of course, killed before.

No RPs used (71 left)
Sold Bullion and Firestone (+6500G)
Bought Seraph Robe (-2500G)
Promoted Shiida
Used 2 Seraph Robes on Palla

Money remaining: 4119G.

The original 2-turn involved killing Jeorge, but in this run, Jeorge is too good to kill off, so I made use of Gordin's promotion to let him fly to Jeorge. I had to use some starshard shenanigans to do this chapter without using RPs. Palla needed Scorpio, Leo, Gemini and Taurus to ORKO Paladins with an Iron Axe, which I wanted her to use to gain axe rank. Shiida needed Scorpio to get a second hit against the General, making the critkill a more reliable, and Gordin and Jeorge needed the Str shards to kill the Sniper for his droppable Silver Bow, so Palla gave Gordin the Str shards and Scorpio so the Scorpio can be convoy-dropped after killing the Sniper and traded to Shiida.

In this chapter, I'm using Wendell as a Swordmaster to kill the Leo!Thief and Astram. I'm not sure if I need the Mercurius during the midgame, but this is actually the last chance to obtain it at all because Astram doesn't show up in time in C9 and costs a turn to recruit or kill in C16.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 3 Energy Drops, 1 Speedwing, 3 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 18 wexp

Malicia: 8.66, B staves + 4 wexp

Shiida: Promoted, C lances + 39 wexp

Gordin: Promoted, B bows + 8 wexp

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Irysa said:

I like how bantu doesnt even get mentioned

lol

Derped again, at this point you can take bets on how many units I'll forget.

Chapter 9 is done in 5 turns (82 total), with 1 Hammerne and 1 Rescue uses.

New units: Etzel is a very good unit since he can use Excalibur, avoids OHKOes from various enemies, such as Wyverns in C11, and has a pretty good Mag stat, letting him heal high amounts of damage with staves and allowing for some Levin Sword shenanigans. I will raise his staff rank because him using Physic is important in the midgame and his combat stats actually have some uses in the lategame. Minerva has very good base stats, with RP she avoids doubling from some of the faster enemies, mainly C11 Wyverns, and 32 HP / 16 Def is pretty solid. She also has uncontested access to Hauteclere and can use Dragonpikes.

Used RP on Sirius and Linde (69 left)
Forged -1 mt, +6 crit Javelin named Nerf Palla (-1875G)

Money remaining: 2244G.

I had to downforge the Javelin so Palla doesn't ORKO Etzel. The crit is primarily for a later chapter, in this chapter it only helps by making Mage kills a bit more reliable since a crit can compensate for a miss. Shiida's and Wendell's high Spd comes in handy to tank Dracoknights, which have 20 Spd. Wendell also ORKOed Mages reliably with the Silver Soy since he has 18 Spd, doubling even 14 Spd mages.

This strategy needed two sacrifices: Linde was RP'd and given Aquarius to not be OHKOed or doubled by Mages. I rigged one Mage to have 13 Spd because she would still be doubled by a 14 Spd one. That makes sure that the Dracoknight attacks her on turn 3, while the Mage attacks Wendell. Baiting the Dracoknight on turn 3 is obviously important because Sirius and Gordin wouldn't be able to approach the castle otherwise. Rody was sacrificed to protect Gordin and Wendell because Wendell faces another Mage on the same EP and Gordin is ORKOed, so I made use of the fact that Gordin would have to be hit twice by the Mage's Bolganone to be killed, whereas Rody is OHKOed, so Rody is an even more attractive target.

I got the Thief staff here, which I immediately used to get the Boots since Marth doesn't make it to the village in time otherwise. Needless to say, there's no better recipient for the Boots than Marth because his movement determines the speed of almost every chapter. Thief is also vital to the run since there are a lot of important items in chests, especially remote ones, which can only be gotten with Thief.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde

Marth: Boots

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 3 Energy Drops, 1 Speedwing, 3 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 20 wexp

Malicia: 10.21, B staves + 14 wexp

Etzel: D staves + 2 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), D staves + 32 wexp (Bishop)

Gordin: Promoted, B bows + 8 wexp

Chapter 10 is done in 2 turns (84 total).

New units: Merric can use Excalibur, but I already have Etzel and Wendell, who can also survive a hit from C11 dragons (even Wendell needs an RP for it) and use staves, so he's outclassed. Elrean has the same problem, but he can't even use Excalibur. Both are benched.

Used RP on Palla (68 left)
No sellings or expenditures
Promoted Malicia

Money remaining: 2244G.

A pretty simple map. I used the Thief twice here, to get a Bullion (L) and the Unlock. Unlock pays for itself because without it, the C20 Again requires a Thief use to get. Unlock is also essential to a strategy later on and saves money spent on Door Keys.

I fulfilled some side objectives here aswell, such as having Etzel use staves as often as possible (thrice) and obtaining the droppable tomes, which sell for 780G.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 3 Energy Drops, 1 Speedwing, 3 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 22 wexp

Malicia: Promoted, B staves + 48 wexp

Etzel: D staves + 8 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), D staves + 38 wexp (Bishop)

Gordin: Promoted, B bows + 10 wexp

Chapter 10x is done in 1 turn (85 total).

New units: Malice is a copy of Navarre, but joins later. Dice has decent Str, but he needs a Master Seal to be viable, which definitely isn't worth it. Horace is pretty similar to Sirius as a Dracoknight, so he'll find some uses.

No RPs used (68 left)
Sold Firestone and Bullion (L) (+11500G)
Forged +16 hit Javelin named Sethjav (-2925G)

Money remaining: 10819G.

A totally trivial chapter. Used the L button to find out who the real Legion is, as always. Sirius was the most reliable bosskiller, so he did it. I forged the Sethjav here so I don't run into trouble later on due to the 1 forge per chapter limitation.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 3 Energy Drops, 1 Speedwing, 3 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 24 wexp

Malicia: Promoted, B staves + 48 wexp

Etzel: D staves + 10 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), D staves + 40 wexp (Bishop)

Chapter 11 is done in 6 turns (91 total), with 1 Rescue use.

New units: Jake's stats are terrible. His only ability is using Silver Bows as a Sniper, but that's nullified by the fact that any unit reclassed to Sniper has access to Silver Soy and almost all of them have better stats.

Used RP on Wendell, Shiida and Palla (65 left)
Forged +1 mt Killer Lance named Jebaited (-1800G)

Money remaining: 9019G.

A pretty challenging chapter. I didn't go for a 5-turn with 2 Rescue because there are better maps to use that Rescue on and it would probably lose out on the Elysian Whip or some other items. Minerva and Shiida used their 17 Spd with RP and Scorpio, respectively, to tank Wyverns and collect items. Wendell took advantage of Sorcerer's extra point of Def to reach 26 HP and 8 Def with RP, which is just enough to avoid being OHKOed by Wyverns.

I got all the desert items here. Most of the statboosters are important in the future, and the items that won't be used at least sell for money, so they're also important. After making some calculations for the upcoming chapters, I found that I don't need any extra Dragonpikes or Wyrmslayers, let alone any of the other weapons, so I didn't visit the secret shop, although I wasn't sure about that when doing the preparations, which is why Shiida carried the VIP Card.

Minerva also used the Hauteclere to heal instead of a Vulnerary because there's no way I'll use it 20 times for combat purposes, so this saved 180G.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 3 Energy Drops, 1 Speedwing, 3 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 30 wexp

Malicia: Promoted, A staves (Bishop), B staves + 36 wexp (Sage)

Etzel: D staves + 20 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 5 wexp (Bishop)

Shiida: Promoted, C lances + 43 wexp

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 12 is done in 5 turns (96 total), with 1 Rescue.

New units: Darros' bases are pretty solid. As a Dracoknight, he has 37 HP and 17 Def, which is way above average, and his Str is good aswell. His Spd is also passable for the rest of the midgame and his Axe rank will be useful.

Used RP on Palla, Sirius and Horace (62 left)
Forged +3 mt, +5 hit Wyrmslayer named Tyrfing (-4800G)
Used 2 Energy Drops, Secret Book, Goddess Icon and Dracoshield on Palla
Used Arms Scroll on Marth
Obtained Def Bond (Marth-Shiida 3)

Money remaining: 4219G.

This map is the main reason I forged as much hit on the Sethjav, giving Palla near-guaranteed hits against Fire Dragons and Wyverns and still a solid 81 hit against Bandits. This makes misses a non-issue, which is pretty important because the turn 1 strategy relies on a Hauteclere crit and the fact that the second Wyvern attacks Palla from 2U instead of the other tile available, which together have an 8% chance. The Wyvern movement is needed because only Sirius, Horace and Minerva are far enough ahead to kill Wyverns, so one of them has to be next to a Bridge tile.

On turn 2, Sirius was in range of the Levin Sword!Swordmaster and Silver Axe!Darros, so to keep Sirius alive, I used starshards and Barrier to boost him to 16 Res, reducing the Swordmaster's damage to 1x2.

Hero!Jake actually came in handy here to tank a Fire Dragon once. Warrior!Wendell could also have done it, but he would've faced 5 crit, so Jake was more reliable.

Stats:

Marth: Boots, 1 Arms Scroll, C swords

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 34 wexp

Malicia: Promoted, A staves (Bishop), B staves + 38 wexp (Sage)

Etzel: D staves + 34 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 19 wexp (Bishop)

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 13 is done in 4 turns (100 total).

New units: Belf and Leiden are pretty good. Belf's stats are similar to Darros', but he specializes in lances. His high Str and Skl make him the ideal candidate for some tasks with inaccurate lances such as Javelins and Dragonpikes. Leiden also has good stats all around and 16 Spd as a Dracoknight, avoiding doubling from various enemies and letting him double C14 Ice Dragons as a Swordmaster. Robert is the weakest one in the trio, but much like Leiden, he also hits 22 Spd as a Swordmaster with RP to double C14 Ice Dragons and has 12 Luck, which is a nice bonus against Ice Dragon critrates. Beck was skipped, he costs turns and is basically a slower Robert that can use Silver Bows, which I already have with Jeorge. I'm not even sure if I'd recruit him if he were a Ballistician, he's really far out of the way.

Used RP on Palla, Sirius and Darros (59 left)
Used Arms Scroll on Belf (lances)
Promoted Belf and Leiden

Belf got an Arms Scroll mainly to use the Gradivus in the lategame, which he's only 15 lance uses away from at the start of this chapter. The Arms Scroll also helps him now because B lances grants +5 hit and allows him to use Silver Lances.

Not a particularly hard chapter. Darros proves to be a monster by tanking two 35 Atk Wyverns and OHKOing them back with the Silver Soy. Palla just barely survives all the onslaught she faces, but I could've fixed it with a Vulnerary if she didn't. Robert had to go near an Ice Dragon on turn 1 so he stays further away, preventing him from attacking Feena on turn 2.

I used two crits in the opening. Leiden or Minerva needed to crit (43% CoS) because I didn't have room for a 5th flier that would allow me to kill both the Mage and the bandit reliably. Had Leiden crit instead of Minerva, the Bandit would've been killed reliably by Hauteclere!Minerva and Silver Lance!Belf. Sirius' crit wasn't strictly necessary since I could've ORKOed the Dragon with the Tyrfing, but I need it a lot in C14 and the lategame, so the two uses saved are important. Thanks to the Master Sword's critrate and Swordmaster's sky-high Skl, Sirius had a 66% chance to land a crit, making for a total CoS of around 28%.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 34 wexp

Etzel: D staves + 42 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 27 wexp (Bishop)

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 38 wexp

Leiden: Promoted

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 13x is done in 2 turns (102 total).

New units: Athena is useful during this chapter, but just benchworthy afterwards.

Used RP on Marth, Palla and Darros (56 left)

Combat!Marth is the star of this chapter, making use of his Arms Scroll to use both Levin Sword and Killing Edge. I need Iote's Shield for multiple strategies later on, so Marth has to reach the chest by turn 2. I found that he has to be danced on turn 1 to get there (dancing him on turn 2 requires extreme protection of Feena on turn 1, which makes routing the map on turn 2 pretty much impossible), so he to kill the Myrmidon with a KE crit to survive. Fortunately, the Myrmidons are pretty frail, so Marth only needed 21 Atk, which he has with +4 Str from RP and starshards.

Stats:

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 42 wexp

On 7/25/2018 at 1:45 AM, Gradivus. said:

Belf got an Arms Scroll mainly to use the Gradivus in the lategame, which he's only 15 lance uses away from at the start of this chapter. The Arms Scroll also helps him now because B lances grants +5 hit and allows him to use Silver Lances.

IM HYPE AS SHIT FOR BELF USING THE SPEAR TO END ALL SPEARS

No but seriously, these are great so far. Keep it up, can't wait to see more.

Chapter 14 is done in 4 turns (106 total), with 1 rescue use.

New units: Xane is great for the same reason as in any other run. He's mostly best off transforming into one of my strongest combat units, such as Palla, but he can also serve as a second Malicia and some other units if needed. Tiki was skipped, recruiting her is absolute hell in 0% growths and she offers nothing special because Nagi comes by the time I need Divinestone.

Used RP on Palla, Minerva, Belf, Etzel, Robert, Leiden and Jeorge (49 remaining)

An extremely tough map. Going after the Fortify!Thief requires either putting one of my best units next to the battlefield or sacrifice a unit to critkill the Thief. Needless to say, I chose the sacrifice. RIP Navarre.

Tyrfing is essential for the opening, but I also need it later on, so Marth saves two uses of it by using a regular Wyrmslayer to finish off a Dragon. Xane also transformed into Marth because that's his only way to kill the Thief to the left on turn 2 and finish off one of Palla's Dragons on turn 3, since Etzel, Jeorge, Belf and Palla are too far ahead and the Swordmaster trio is too far behind and only has 8 mov compared to Marth's 9.

I also made use of the enemy attacking order to distract the right hallway Dragon, this is only possible because he attacks first, or Palla and Belf would be within his range. Belf got Aries and Libra so he faces 1 less crit than Leiden, making the Dragon attack Leiden instead.

At the end of turn 3, Marth visits Gotoh, which makes the other units lose the starshards, so Palla can't double on EP3. This meant Palla needed to equip Nerf Palla for the best chance of success: if she crits one of the Dragons, then Jeorge, Palla and Belf can finish off the Dragons reliably on turn 4. If not, then she finishes off the lower Dragon with Dragonpike and Belf has to Jebaited crit the other one. Etzel's 9 Res as a Swordmaster also helped here because it allowed him to survive the two Mages towards the end of the map reliably, just barely thanks to the +3 Res from Aquarius and Virgo on turn 3 and +2 Res from Starsphere on turn 4.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde, Navarre

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 38 wexp

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 50 wexp

Chapter 15 is done in 1 turn (107 total), with 1 Hammerne and 1 Rescue uses.

New units: Dolph is pretty similar to Horace, Abel is a slightly worse Leiden and Est is just bench material, it's unlikely I'll use the triangle attack either.

No RPs used

This trick totally trivializes the map thanks to Xane's waterwalk as a Chameleon. Credit to Topazd for finding it.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 40 wexp

Etzel: D staves + 44 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 29 wexp (Bishop)

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 52 wexp

Shiida: Promoted, C lances + 45 wexp

Chapter 16 is done in 2 turns (109 total).

New units: Macellan is garbage. His stats are worse than Sirius'. Astram would be a Paladin with B swords and 16 str, which has some uses in the lategame, but his recruitment isn't feasible, so he was killed long ago.

Used RP on Palla and Xane (47 left)
Forged +2 mt Thoron named Thorhead (-4200G)
Used Bond Drop on Est, obtaining 2 Speed Bonds, 1 Str Bond, 1 Skl Bond and 1 Lck Bond
Obtained Res Bond (Shiida-Malicia 3)
Used Spd Bond on Leiden

Money remaining: 19G.

A pretty straightforward chapter, although I had to give Palla and Xane RP to make the chances less rage-inducing, leaving the CoS after the map save at 7.2% and that before the map save at 16%. Belf needs two crits to pursue the Thieves, which is the main reason crit was forged on the Nerf Palla.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, D axes + 40 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 5 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 35 wexp (Bishop)

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 56 wexp

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 16x is done in 2 turns (111 total), with 1 Again use.

New units: Katarina is a great unit. 15 Spd is just enough for some of the upcoming chapters, hitting the Sage cap with 4 Speedwings and RP, and being female allows her to use Nosferatu and Aura. She will be a core unit in every chapter from now on.

Used RP on Bors (46 left)
Sold Bullion (L), 3 Master Seals, 1 Elysian Whip (+15000G)
Forged +2 mt, +7 crit Shaver named Wryssss (-6000G)
Used Speed Bond on Palla

Money remaining: 9019G.

This chapter requires a lot of crits. Etzel's and Sirius' crits are absolutely necessary, having a chance of 9.1% thanks to the Geosphere. Palla needs to get a first-hit crit against one of the Berserkers or dodge one of their attacks in order to survive, which has a chance of roughly 82%.

It doesn't really matter if Palla crits any of the Swordmaster, although the rest of the chapter is more reliable if she crits at least the first one. If she does, then Levin Sword!Palla + Thorhead!Etzel can finish the second one off and Marth, Sirius and Katarina kill the Sniper (Sirius' crit with the Master Sword fortunately saved this attempt after Marth's miss).

If she doesn't, then I use Levin Sword!Marth against the Swordmaster so Palla can attack the Sniper, letting Katarina finish him off alone. Bors would then attack the second Swordmaster 3 times while talking to Katarina so Sirius can finish off with Swordslayer.

The total chance for the clear is roughly 6.5%.

Stats:

Katarina: B tomes + 2 wexp

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 56 wexp

Chapter 17 is done in 3 turns (114 total), with 2 Rescue uses.

New units: Sheema and Tomas are garbage. Sheema can use Parthia as a Sniper, but I have Jeorge and Macellan for that. Samson has decent stats and can definitely find some uses in a 0% growths run, but he costs a turn or staff use to recruit, so he's not worth it. Skip, skip, skip.

Used RP on Palla, Katarina and Belf (43 left)
Sold 117 Iron Sword, 174 Steel Sword and 20 Silver Sword (+3758G)
Bought 3 Spirit Dusts and 2 Speedwings (-12500G)
Used 1 Seraph Robe, 4 Spirit Dusts and 4 Speedwings on Katarina

Money remaining: 277G.

Katarina's first major performance. She immediately got 9 statboosters, and she needs every single one of them. Most of this strategy falls into place just barely, most importantly Palla and Horace reaching the two-tile wide chokepoint to protect Feena on turn 2 and Belf reaching Sheema. She is the only enemy in the game with nonzero Luck that I have to crit, but fortunately Belf with his 22 Skl and Geosphere still pulled 13 crit against her and didn't need a new Javelin forge to 4HKO her. The chance of success after the map save is around 5.5%.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde, Navarre, Athena, Horace

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 4 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, B tomes + 8 wexp

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, B lances + 58 wexp

Chapter 18 is done in 2 turns (116 total), with 1 Rescue use.

New units: Frost is viable, but Etzel, Malicia and Katarina completely outclass him, Malicia still healing the same amount as him thanks to her higher staff rank. I might find a use for him, though.

Used RP on Palla and Katarina (41 left)

Katarina just trivialized this map with Nosferatu. This also is a great opportunity for her to gain tome wexp, which is needed at one point later in the game, getting a whopping 24 wexp in one map. Palla also hit C axes just in time for the next chapter.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 4 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 4 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, B tomes + 32 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 9 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 39 wexp (Bishop)

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, A lances

Chapter 19 is done in 4 turns (120 total), with 1 Rescue and 2 Again uses.

New units: Did anyone think I'm going for the Wolfguard? RIP Wolf and Sedgar, shouldn't have turned against Marth.

Used RP on Palla and Belf (39 left)
Sold 26 Steel Sword, 39 Killing Edge, 50 Lady Sword, 167 Steel Lance, 40 Silver Lance (+7825G)
Forged +4 mt, +10 hit Poleax named Horsemeat (-7350G)
Used Dracoshield on Palla during the chapter

Money remaining: 752G.

A thorough test to Palla's defenses. She had to tank 5 Paladins here, which she survives with 3 HP if they all roll up on Str. A few tactics were needed to make her survive, such as using the Dracoshield dropped by Wolf, giving her a Poleax for WTA and distracting two enemies with Dolph and Leiden. Palla's position also forced one of the Spear!Paladins to attack her at 1-range and get counterkilled, so only two Paladins were remaining on turn 3, allowing Darros and Minerva to clean up after a Devil Sword!Leiden chip each.

This bosskill is one of the reasons I forged the Jebaited, as it gives Palla 40 Atk, which is just enough to OHKO Nerring with his 60 HP and 20 Def. Shiida also came in handy for a General kill, needing a chip from Belf to kill him with a crit.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 9 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 21 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 51 wexp (Bishop)

Shiida: Promoted, C lances + 47 wexp

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20 is done in 6 turns (126 total), with 1 Rescue use.

New units: Midia is pretty useful since her high Spd base allows her to avoid doubling from some important enemies and double Mage Dragons with a Speedwing as a Swordmaster. She also has high sword rank to make use of.

Used RP on Palla, Katarina and Xane (36 left)
Used Spirit Dust on Katarina
Used Arms Scroll on Midia during the chapter

Money remaining: 752G.

A complicated chapter. I needed three crits on turn 2 with Wryssss, which took a while to rig, having a 9% chance. In addition, there were multiple hits at non-guaranteed hitrates, such as Marth's 80 and Belf's 77 on turn 4, and my units faced some uncomfortable critrates, namely Dolph facing 5% crit three times, Xane 13% from the Sniper, Palla 10% from the Thoron!Sage and some small critrates. This adds up to a chance of success of around 4.8% and to rub salt into the wound, only one map save can be reached  and it has to be used for the bosskill.

Hardin is the first boss with obscenely high HP and Def, but lower Res, so Katarina is crucial to killing him. I forgot to tradechain the Geosphere on turn 6 to improve the critrates against Hardin (Etzel, Leiden and Xane should've done it), so the bosskill only had a 5% CoS, which is not too unbearable. It would've been 10% with Geosphere support.

Midia got the Arms Scroll to use Mercurius as a Swordmaster, which she needs at least once later on. B swords as a Paladin might also come in handy.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 9 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 5 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, B tomes + 42 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 33 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), B staves + 3 wexp (Bishop)

Midia: 1 Arms Scroll, B swords (Paladin)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19 is redone in 3 turns (119 total), with 2 Rescue and 2 Again uses.

Used RP on Palla and Leiden (39 left)
Used Dracoshield on Palla during the chapter

Went back because I found a way to save a turn with an extra Rescue. This strategy also skips almost all enemies and doesn't need the Horsemeat, which saves 7300G, but also renders all the axe rank training for Palla unnecessary.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 1 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 17 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), C staves + 47 wexp (Bishop)

Chapter 20 is redone in 6 turns (125 total), with 1 Rescue.

Used RP on Katarina, Palla and Xane (36 left).
Sold 26 Steel Sword, 19 Silver Sword, 54 Killing Edge, 50 Lady Sword, 20 Iron Lance, 206 Steel Lance, 80 Silver Lance, 58 Javelin, 36 Ridersbane, 16 Wing Spear, 48 Iron Axe, 127 Steel Axe, 20 Silver Axe, 58 Hand Axe, 15 Poleax, 70 Steel Bow (+18395G)
Bought 3 Secret Books and 3 Goddess Icons (-15000G)
Forged +2 mt Levin Sword named 7 Sword (-3200G)
Used 1 Spirit Dust and 4 Goddess Icons on Katarina and 3 Secret Books on Palla

Money remaining: 484G.

Same strategy as originally, except it comes with the second reason I'm redoing chapters: my C20x strategy requires a Levin Sword forge, so I have to make it here since I also need a Brave Lance forge for it. Palla and Katarina also got some extra statboosters because I looked at how much money I can get by selling items and found there's a lot of room to buy them for extra reliability. That's especially important in C20x, but also slightly improved this strategy.

Stats:

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 4 Secret Books, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 5 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, 4 Goddess Icons, B tomes + 42 wexp

Etzel: C staves + 31 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), B staves + 1 wexp (Bishop)

Chapter 20x is done in 5 turns (130 total).

Used RP on Marth, Palla, Xane and Katarina (32 left)
Sold 17 Steel Sword, 37 Armorslayer, 15 Wo Dao, 22 Hand Axe, 17 Killer Axe, 40 Iron Bow, 8 Steel Bow, 40 Silver Bow, 52 Fire, 58 Thunder, 20 Blizzard, 54 Elfire, 21 Thoron, 96 Heal, 26 Recover, 2 Master Seal and 1 Bullion (L) (+25094G)
Forged +4 mt, +15 hit Brave Lance named BIG BRAVE (-22950G)

Money remaining: 2638G.

One of the hardest maps in the game. Palla gets doubled by the Berserkers and Snipers no matter what because the Starsphere is gone, so she gets 2RKOed and faces a solid 15% chance to die to a crit each round. Katarina, thanks to her goddess icons, only faces 8 crit. That comes in handy on turn 1 as the first Berserker has to attack Palla so Katarina doesn't get ganged up on.

On turn 2, I took advantage of the enemies' very fortunate attacking order. The upper Longbow!Sniper attacks after the lower one and the Generals, so Katarina can nostank the Generals and then tank the Sniper, instead of getting chipped without countering and then getting finished off.

On turn 4, Palla takes a hit from Eremiah and would be a guaranteed kill for the Sniper, but he always goes for Frost because despite the fact that they're equally good targets, the AI still checks which one has less Luck, which is Frost, so he gets killed.

The effects of the Secret Books and Goddess Icons really show in this chapter, putting the chance at around 12%. Without them, it would've been around 4.8%, which is terrible because the crit and miss chances are spread out all the way to turn 5.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde, Navarre, Athena, Horace, Frost

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 4 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 5 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, 4 Goddess Icons, A tomes

Etzel: C staves + 31 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), B staves + 1 wexp (Bishop)

Chapter 21 is done in 3 turns (133 total), with 2 Rescue and 1 Again uses.

Used RP on Palla, Katarina, Xane, Etzel and Midia (27 remaining).
Sold 6 Levin Sword, 12 Swordslayer, 20 Master Sword, 12 Lady Sword, 7 Silver Lance, 20 Silver Axe, 11 Silver Bow, 39 Killer Bow, 13 Heal, 11 Mend, 10 Physic, 7 Fortify, 90 Vulnerary and 6 Pure Water (+15027G)
Bought 1 Energy Drop, 2 Spirit Dusts, 3 Speedwings and 1 Seraph Robe from the Secret Shop (-17500G)

Money remaining: 165G.

New units: Ymir has pretty good Str and decent Skl, making him a good Longbow!Sniper for C22 and 23. Michalis got skipped, he's a pretty good unit in 0% growths, but not necessary and costs a ridiculous number of turns.

Another extremely hard map. The first difficulty comes with making the formation to protect Feena on turn 1. Only Etzel, Midia, Palla, Katarina, Xane and Generals avoid being ORKOed by Wyverns, and Etzel, Xane and Generals have poor mov, so I don't have enough frontal deployment slots to shield Feena entirely, forcing me to sacrifice two Cavaliers.

Another sacrifice was needed to distract the Meteor, who fortunately attacks first, from Katarina. She has to enter the Meteor range to bait the Swordmaster and a Wyvern, letting me kill them on turn 2 so Feena is safe.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde, Navarre, Athena, Horace, Frost, Catria, Est, Dolph

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 4 Secret Book, 1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 5 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, 4 Goddess Icons, A tomes

Etzel: C staves + 35 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), B staves + 5 wexp (Bishop)

Chapter 22 is done in 4 turns (137 total), with 1 Again use.

Used RP on Palla, Xane, Midia, Ymir, Belf and Sirius (21 left)
Used Seraph Robe on Marth, Speedwing on Palla, Speedwing on Midia, Energy Drop on Belf and 2 Spirit Dusts on Katarina

Money remaining: 165G.

New units: Nagi is pretty good since she almost OHKOes Dragons, only needing a Longbow chip to kill them. Her ridiculous Res of 21 also comes in handy to block the Levin Sword!Swordmaster in this chapter.

Tons of shaky hitrates and crit chances. Coupled with Midia's 27% Mercurius crit on turn 2, the chance is worse than on any map before, at 4.4% before the map save.

Katarina makes her first appearance as a Swordmaster here. While it's typically a popular choice for Mages, the ability to use staves or Nosferatu (or kill Hardin in the case of C20) was always more important, but now I did need Swordmaster's higher Mov and doubling to kill the Fire Dragon on turn 2.

This is the map Belf needed A lances for, simply to chip the Berserker on turn 1 with Gradivus. He also ORKOed a Sorcerer with the BIG BRAVE and even Sirius came in handy to use the Brave Sword against Sorcerers. In retrospect, Devil Axe!Darros is a more reliable option than Sirius, also killing after Ymir's chip, but with an 81% chance of not backfiring instead of Sirius' 75% chance to hit twice with a Brave Sword against each Sorcerer.

Stats:

DEAD: Luke, Cecille, Frey, Rody, Linde, Navarre, Athena, Horace, Frost, Catria, Est, Dolph

Marth: Boots, 1 Seraph Robe, 1 Arms Scroll, C swords

Palla: Promoted, 4 Seraph Robes, 5 Energy Drops, 4 Secret Book, 2 Speedwings, 1 Goddess Icon, 5 Dracoshields, A lances, C axes + 1 wexp

Katarina: 1 Seraph Robe, 7 Spirit Dusts, 4 Speedwings, 4 Goddess Icons, A tomes

Midia: 1 Arms Scroll, 1 Speedwing, B swords (Paladin)

Etzel: C staves + 41 wexp (Sage / Sorcerer), B staves + 11 wexp (Bishop)

Belf: Promoted, 1 Arms Scroll, 1 Energy Drop, A lances