Genuine question. have you ever forgot your own irl name?

Re: The weirdo.

im deadly serious  

35 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever forgot your own irl name

• yup
    • nah

I forget my age sometimes and have to think for a second. So I just say "old enough to know better, too young to care" lol

I have taken a really bad batch of mushrooms one night back in college, and have experienced the hallucination of my necktie turning into a snake the next day,  but I haven't, even during the times I feel truly nuts, have forgotten my name.

Kinda, I guess... Like one time when I was about to introduce myself someone started talking to me, and it caught me completely off-guard, and when I was about to say my name, I was just standing there like some kind of idiot, with open mouth and stuff, thinking about my name. It was probably much more that I forgot what I wanted to say, not my actual name, but it was awkward nonetheless. On the other hand, I usually forget my age. Or rather, I say a number that's 2 or 3 lower than my actual age, because everyone keeps telling me I look like 3-4 years younger than I actually am, and I'm so used to it by now. I used to hate hearing it, but I kinda don't mind it now. I mean, sooner or later it will have some advantages. Probably.

Haven't forgotten my name, but the last month or so every time I see my name written out I think, "...Who's name is that? Whoever's name it is it ain't mine." I've never been fond of my name but this is new.

I'm not sure if it counts, but I actually misspelled my middle name on my driver's permit and it stayed like that for at least two years before I actually noticed the mistake.

I forget what my given name is sometimes, because I have a nickname and pretty much everyone in my immediate family refers to me by that.

ok, so what ive seen is a fair few of us online should probably go get some help, about six so far, and that maybe... i had something to say afterwards i swear. dammit rupert.