[FE10] NM Draft

Lost Impact

Saw there were some of these and thought I'd give it a go. I've never done a LTC run before so thought I'd start on EM first. Anyone want to join?

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 7 players.
2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.
4. Haar and Jill are banned from drafting.
5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:
1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.
2. Volug is free for 1-5.
3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.
5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.
6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.
7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Teams: 

Lost Impact - Titania, Mordecai, Aran, Naesala, Danved, Astrid, Volke, Kurthnaga

Sturm - Nolan, Soren, Elincia, Sigrun, Ulki, Lucia, Kyza, Lyre

Junkhead - Zihark, Boyd, Heather, Nealuchi, Brom, Laura, Giffca, Tormod, Gareth

Sob99 - Volug, Oscar, Mia, Kieran, Calill, Rhys, Caineghis, Bastian

Lormpa - Edward, Gatrie, Ilyana, Janaff, Makalov, Skrimir, Lethe, Renning

Hecatia Lapislazuli - Leonardo, Marcia, Rolf, Tibarn, Sanaki, Ranulf, Nasir, Pelleas, Muarim

Mister Rogers - Nephenee, Shinon, Tanith, Nailah, Meg, Tauroneo, Mist, Vika, Ena

Characters left:

Fiona

Stefan
Oliver

Edited by Lost Impact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to join, but Easy Mode is an outright joke. If it were Normal, at least it's something (and not so hard you can't finish it, even in a draft).

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:18 AM, Mister Rogers said:

i'll join as a ghost member, just to join the drafting selection if need be.

Thanks, I hope I'll be able to get 4 more people then we can start.

In, I wanted to play Hard Mode but this will do, hopefully it fills up. 

On 10/07/2018 at 2:02 AM, Junkhead said:

Not sure why it's been so hard to get people in, these last few years...

Seven people is quite a lot to get compared to most games which are four or maybe five people usually, also I think that quite a few of the people who play drafts somewhat regularly don't like FE10 or at least don't want to draft it, it's more time consuming than GBA games and especially NDS ones as well I suppose, that would be my guess.

21 hours ago, Sturm said:

In, I wanted to play Hard Mode but this will do, hopefully it fills up. 

Seven people is quite a lot to get compared to most games which are four or maybe five people usually, also I think that quite a few of the people who play drafts somewhat regularly don't like FE10 or at least don't want to draft it, it's more time consuming than GBA games and especially NDS ones as well I suppose, that would be my guess.

Thanks for joining! I can understand that, though with the size of the site you'd expect it to be easier, but ah well.

I've played a couple of drafts and just list stats on a notepad (it's easier on any sort of device). You don't even have to list stats every chaprer, you can do so every once in a while.

@Lost Impact, we're set.

Edited by Junkhead

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

I've played a couple of drafts and just list stats on a notepad (it's easier on any sort of device). You don't even have to list stats every chaprer, you can do so every once in a while.

I'd list my turncount and unit's level / stats on google spreadsheet if it's alright.

48 minutes ago, Lost Impact said:

@Junkhead Alright! Time to start choosing the teams!

As I said, I'm new to drafting, how do we do this? As in, who picks first?

You have to randomise the final list of names. I tend to use random.org's list randomiser:

https://www.random.org/lists/

Didn't do it myself because you're the host.

6 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

I'd list my turncount and unit's level / stats on google spreadsheet if it's alright.

Oh, yeah. Turncount is kind of mandatory. Just state it as well as your strategy and it's good.