Legend of Zelda RP

Catro Gaming

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Only idea I have for a title is Shadow Knight, since it's about Shadow Link becoming a knight.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You can play Link. Btw, you didn't answer a question I asked before, are Link and Zelda a couple?

I like that name. As for Link and Zelda being a couple, not sure why that matters to the RP but, I don’t really think so. The only game that actually showed a romantic relationship between Link and Zelda was Skyward sword while in Ocerina of Time you could translate some of the story of them being brother and sister, especially if you’ve read the Manga. But I mean if you want them to be a couple I don’t care.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Only idea I have for a title is Shadow Knight, since it's about Shadow Link becoming a knight.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

You can play Link. Btw, you didn't answer a question I asked before, are Link and Zelda a couple?

Since got a name are we ready to start?

59 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

I like that name. As for Link and Zelda being a couple, not sure why that matters to the RP but, I don’t really think so. The only game that actually showed a romantic relationship between Link and Zelda was Skyward sword while in Ocerina of Time you could translate some of the story of them being brother and sister, especially if you’ve read the Manga. But I mean if you want them to be a couple I don’t care.

I meant were you going to make them a couple in this RP, not do you think they're a couple in the game. But okay, whatevs then...

Btw, there's nothing in OoT that indicates they're siblings. Also, last I checked, the OoT manga had several shippy moments for them.

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I meant were you going to make them a couple in this RP, not do you think they're a couple in the game. But okay, whatevs then...

Btw, there's nothing in OoT that indicates they're siblings. Also, last I checked, the OoT manga had several shippy moments for them.

I could make a argument on that but I don’t wanna XD

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

7 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Just us three is fine, but you need to figure out how to bring mine in, or I can?

I'll post profiles later.

Here’s the Link to the RP. Do not expect any of my responses to be as long as the beginning Xd 

The portals are for your characters to appear 

14 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'll check in the morning too. It's late here.

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Okay, great! I'll look at it in the morning.

Does it look good?

Yeah, I just want to ask first, when exactly should I get my characters involved? Should I have them time travel in my first post or wait and just show what their normal lives are like or something?

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I just want to ask first, when exactly should I get my characters involved? Should I have them time travel in my first post or wait and just show what their normal lives are like or something?

You can do both I guess. Have them do what they’d normally be doing before he finds the portal and jumps in

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I posted profiles. You might want to do the same.

22 minutes ago, Legends di Angelo said:

You can do both I guess. Have them do what they’d normally be doing before he finds the portal and jumps in

Alright, now I can get a better idea of how to go about this. I'm deciding that my guys are coming from another timeline entirely since in mine, Dark/Shadow Link no longer exists since, well, he and Ganondorf were defeated. So, I suppose this will be like FE's Outrealm Gates.

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Also, I posted profiles. You might want to do the same.

Yeah.

Judo

Race: Hylian
Weapon: Orion, a large broadsword and treasure of the knights

Description: The young, but strong leader of Hyrule's knights. He's been a controversial leader in recent times as well, however, due to inexperience as a leader and his love for making people laugh and smile. Some of the knights think he doesn't take things seriously enough and instead just jokes and messes around too much. He's had a bit of a rough past and uses his jokes as a coping mechanism as well as for fun. He's rather mentally fragile due to his past and can go off the deep end easily if his mental state is threatened. But he does what he can in his position, and over time, the controversy has died down somewhat, particularly due to succeeding in a large mission he and some friends and allies took on in a friendly neighbor kingdom whose own army was in need of help. He's around 21 years old, and married to his childhood close friend, Kelli. They also have baby daughter, Mayula or May for short, who's close to one year of age. He has short lightish brown hair, brown eyes, and is tall with a hunky, muscular frame. He wears ornate Hyrulean armor and a cape. Pinned to the cape is the gold medal bearing the insignia of the knights, and it signifies Judo's rank as general. He rides a silvery blue horse with a dark mane and tail, named Stormfrost.

Kelli

Weapon: The Sun Sword, an ancient blade predating the Master Sword that has a counterpart, the Moon Sword (which is wielded by my timeline's Link. I won't have him join this though). It has a shield to go with it. It's purpose is to defeat certain kinds of darkness-based monsters (with the Moon Sword meant to take on light-based ones).

Description: Not to be confused with the Kelli I use as my female Robin in FE Awakening. :P They have the same name because this Kelli came years before FE Awakening was ever a thing and my real name is Kelly. I just like it spelled with an I. My Zelda character Kelli got the name because it means "warrior woman." She's a slightly built young woman with long light blonde hair and teal blue eyes. She wears a black head band over the top of her hair and also an aqua-green colored tunic. Though strong and always tries to be kind, Kelli also has a knack for criticizing people's mistakes a lot and she can come off as bossy and rather strict as a result. She's also a bit tomboyish. She actually once lived in the Kokiri Forest like Link, but for a shorter time. She met Judo after leaving and they were the best of friends as kids. She later found the blade and shield she carries now and decided to leave to train with them, as well as find out why she felt drawn to them and like she was supposed to have them. She reunited with Judo when they were grown up and they realized just how much they really loved each other. Kelli also rides a horse, a palomino named Sunfire. Even their horses' names show they were fated to be together and had a connection even when apart! Sunfire, Stormfrost. Weather and element. Though while Judo named his horse himself, Kelli didn't name hers. Sunfire was actually named by Zelda.

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Alright, now I can get a better idea of how to go about this. I'm deciding that my guys are coming from another timeline entirely since in mine, Dark/Shadow Link no longer exists since, well, he and Ganondorf were defeated. So, I suppose this will be like FE's Outrealm Gates.

Yeah.

Judo

Weapon: Orion, a large broadsword and treasure of the knights

Description: The young, but strong leader of Hyrule's knights. He's been a controversial leader in recent times as well, however, due to inexperience as a leader and his love for making people laugh and smile. Some of the knights think he doesn't take things seriously enough and instead just jokes and messes around too much. He's had a bit of a rough past and uses his jokes as a coping mechanism as well as for fun. He's rather mentally fragile due to his past and can go off the deep end easily if his mental state is threatened. But he does what he can in his position, and over time, the controversy has died down somewhat, particularly due to succeeding in a large mission he and some friends and allies took on in a friendly neighbor kingdom whose own army was in need of help. He's around 21 years old, and married to his childhood close friend, Kelli. They also have baby daughter, Mayula or May for short, who's close to one year of age. He has short lightish brown hair, brown eyes, and is tall with a hunky, muscular frame. He wears ornate Hyrulean armor and a cape. Pinned to the cape is the gold medal bearing the insignia of the knights, and it signifies Judo's rank as general. He rides a silvery blue horse with a dark mane and tail, named Stormfrost.

Kelli

Weapon: The Sun Sword, an ancient blade predating the Master Sword that has a counterpart, the Moon Sword (which is wielded by my timeline's Link. I won't have him join this though). It has a shield to go with it. It's purpose is to defeat certain kinds of darkness-based monsters (with the Moon Sword meant to take on light-based ones).

Description: Not to be confused with the Kelli I use as my female Robin in FE Awakening. :P They have the same name because this Kelli came years before FE Awakening was ever a thing and my real name is Kelly. I just like it spelled with an I. My Zelda character Kelli got the name because it means "warrior woman." She's a slightly built young woman with long light blonde hair and teal blue eyes. She wears a black head band over the top of her hair and also an aqua-green colored tunic. Though strong and always tries to be kind, Kelli also has a knack for criticizing people's mistakes a lot and she can come off as bossy and rather strict as a result. She's also a bit tomboyish. She actually once lived in the Kokiri Forest like Link, but for a shorter time. She met Judo after leaving and they were the best of friends as kids. She later found the blade and shield she carries now and decided to leave to train with them, as well as find out why she felt drawn to them and like she was supposed to have them. She reunited with Judo when they were grown up and they realized just how much they really loved each other. Kelli also rides a horse, a palomino named Sunfire. Even their horses' names show they were fated to be together and had a connection even when apart! Sunfire, Stormfrost. Weather and element. Though while Judo named his horse himself, Kelli didn't name hers. Sunfire was actually named by Zelda.

Looks good to me. Now you just need to reply

Went ahead and posted, @Legends di Angelo, let me know if you want me to add them stepping into the portal or if that's fine.

I'm thinking one of the other goddesses is going to summon Ana's characters, and the other is setting up the first trial. Ana can decide which is which.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Went ahead and posted, @Legends di Angelo, let me know if you want me to add them stepping into the portal or if that's fine.

I'm thinking one of the other goddesses is going to summon Ana's characters, and the other is setting up the first trial. Ana can decide which is which.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea maybe Din

• 2 weeks later...