New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming!

Spoiler

Bonus Allies: Summer Tiki, Summer Linde, Summer Takumi, Summer Camilla, Summer Tana, Summer Corrin, Summer Gaius, Masked Marth;

Unit Reward: Masked Marth;

Seal Rewards: Spd Ploy, HP/RES Plus, Flashing Blade.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Now we can give a different refinement for Caeda/Clair and use the Flashing Blade SS.

All seals so far have had the same restrictions as the corresponding skill (likely because they point to the same thing behind the scenes). Flashing Blade is for infantry and armour only (and no healers either). It's a damn shame since Heavy Blade only has the healer restriction.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

All seals so far have had the same restrictions as the corresponding skill (likely because they point to the same thing behind the scenes). Flashing Blade is for infantry and armour only (and no healers either). It's a damn shame since Heavy Blade only has the healer restriction.

Oh, I didn't know about it (because I don't have Mia)... That's sad...

Spd Ploy and Flashing Blade sounds nice. Unfortunately I don't have any of the bonus units, so it's going to be a slow run for me.

what is this? a tempest thread not opened by yours truly? what a sacrilege

Flashing Blade seal sounds amazing, as does Spd Ploy finally completing the family.

The bonus units, though… I can only rely on Martha this time. Thankfully, she not only gets a boost, she will even get a free merge thanks to her being a reward. Ain’t that nice? I do have Tana as well, but she’s still a seasonal, and my reluctance to use them has still not grown any weaker.

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Diovani Bressan Perhaps it's better to put the datamine tag into the title. 

The Datamine has been wrong once in the past about the bonus units (predicting Llyod instead of Karel), that's my hope considering the reward unit. 

Yeah... I forgot to mention it's from datamine. It's my first topic, so it's normal to make some mistakes...

Marth rerun is disappointing but since I did give her a brazen Atk/Spd+Sealed Falchion build, it doesn't hurt nearly as much since free merges on an invested unit is pretty good.

Flashing blade and Spd ploy though. Given how much I liked heavy blade as a seal, flashing blade will be just as fun to use.

That flashing blade is reserved for Raven, who will give his heavy blade to Legendary Ephraim!!! and thus the circle closes!!!

If i had a +10 Alm it would ho to him

Edited by Hilda

More opportunities to save orbs, then. I can go with Masked Marth and a balanced team. That is, if I don't get Summer Camilla, and I'll be damned not to try. And yeah, another merge too!

Edited by Karimlan

Fucking Masked Lucina AGAIN?! Wtf IS, why aren't you rerunning Tobin or Black Knight or another TT unit that hasn't been rerun? Not everyone has them! And players that do might want more merges! I'm also a player that missed Tobin and I'd like to get him.

Skipping this TT. I'm tired of Masked Lucina. None of those seals would be useful to me anyway.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fucking Masked Lucina AGAIN?! Wtf IS, why aren't you rerunning Tobin or Black Knight or another TT unit that hasn't been rerun? Not everyone has them! And players that do might want more merges! I'm also a player that missed Tobin and I'd like to get him.

Skipping this TT. I'm tired of Masked Lucina. None of those seals would be useful to me anyway.

Are the orbs and feathers not worth it?

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Are the orbs and feathers not worth it?

Nope. There are other ways to get them. And I won't encourage IS to keep giving the finger to players who missed Tobin or other early TT units.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Nope. There are other ways to get them. And I won't encourage IS to keep giving the finger to players who missed Tobin or other early TT units.

Oh ok, I dfon't agree woth you but sure.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And players that do might want more merges!

I have Martha and I want more merges for her. Don’t speak for everyone.

They might still add the other reward heroes into the general pool.

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Oh ok, I dfon't agree woth you but sure.

You can't disagree with me. There ARE other ways to get orbs. That's a fact.

EDIT: Vax, if they wanted to add Tobin, BK, etc. to the pool, they'd have done so a long time ago. It's been a year now since Tobin. And you do know Masked Lucina has been run three times already, don't you? That's pretty stupid regardless when Tobin came earlier and has not even been rerun once. Oh, and I didn't say ALL players, you know.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

You can't disagree with me. There ARE other ways to get orbs. That's a fact.

I did not disagree with a certain part of your statement that you just decided to pull out of it, I disagreed with the fact that playing the TT encourages IS giving the middle finger to people who missed Tobin/Clive etc. That's like saying we all encourage gamblers to use their life savings on this game, or that we encourage terrorism by playing GTA. It makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm a little disappointed by MM myself (not by the seals though), but I remember you saying that Infernal BHBs shouldn't reward orbs because average players would miss them. Skipping entire TTs would make them lose much more orbs. 

I disagree with Ana on a lot, but I actually do agree that Tobin REALLY needs a rerun, or to get added to the permanent summoning pool, or SOMETHING. 

As for the bonus seals, Flashing Blade sounds like it'd be perfect for speedy units like Nino. Awesome.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They might still add the other reward heroes into the general pool.

Yeah... I can see units like Tobin or Clive being added to the pool, as 3-4 stars unit, while units like Joshua and Black Knight will probably be 4-5 stars units.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Masked Marth again?  Really IntSys?

It feels kinda shitty to only rerun one Tempest unit 3 times.  I like Maskcina as much as the next guy, but I'd like to have merges on other Tempest units too.  

Oh well, Flashing Blade is nice apart from the dumb "no cavs/flyers" restriction meaning I can't give it to Shanna.  Spd Ploy too.