New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

but I am now becoming a flier team fan thanks to my pulling most of the really good fliers in the past two months.

Lol, where is the problem? ;-)

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

My team is going to be the dragon fliers plus S!Corrin.

Oh cool, that's technically 5 dragons. 

Envious of your Robin. I tried on 3 banners for her, without success. Perhaps I'll get Tiki at least, the banner runs long enough. 

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Fliers are really growing on me, now if only I could pull a flying dancer the next time one is on a banner.

Welcome to the club and good luck with the next flying dancer/singer! 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Lol, where is the problem? ;-)

Oh cool, that's technically 5 dragons. 

Envious of your Robin. I tried on 3 banners for her, without success. Perhaps I'll get Tiki at least, the banner runs long enough. 

Welcome to the club and good luck with the next flying dancer/singer! 

It was more a case of I was ignoring my fliers for other units until I pulled Myrrh and I started using her with other fliers.  Myrrh+F!Grima and two other fliers curb stomp so much content for me.  I maxed SP and HM on my horses, so being able to have a new strong team to do content with that is not maxed out on everything is a lot of fun.

Edit: I managed to snag F!grima when I was going for H!Jakob and I find her better then an archer for most things and she is a better flier then dragon for me.

Edited by EricaofRenais

It was more a case of I was ignoring my fliers for other units until I pulled Myrrh and I started using her with other fliers.  Myrrh+F!Grima and two other fliers curb stomp so much content for me.  I maxed SP and HM on my horses, so being able to have a new strong team to do content with that is not maxed out on everything is a lot of fun.

Edit: I managed to snag F!grima when I was going for H!Jakob and I find her better then an archer for most things and she is a better flier then dragon for me.

Fliers don't have access to their Hone easily, but they are a lot of fun and not to ignored. Great you found your to-go Flier team. I'll have to use Myrhh more, since she is one of my lesser used fliers. If I got access to Tiki and/or Grima, Myrhh could finally bring her Hone Dragons to better effect. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Fliers don't have access to their Hone easily, but they are a lot of fun and not to ignored. Great you found your to-go Flier team. I'll have to use Myrhh more, since she is one of my lesser used fliers. If I got access to Tiki and/or Grima, Myrhh could finally bring her Hone Dragons to better effect. 

Hopefully you can get Grima at the end of the month:)  Tiki is fun and since she is the fastest red dragon she doubles most of the time and survives a lot of times on enemy phase for me so if you do pull for her I hope you get her:)  Myrrh is really good, but yeah she is better if she has another dragon with her.

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'll have to use Myrhh more, since she is one of my lesser used fliers. If I got access to Tiki and/or Grima, Myrhh could finally bring her Hone Dragons to better effect. 

It wouldn’t necessarily need to be a flying dragon team, she works just as well with normal fliers. She’s easily my go-to green for a flier setup.

Hopefully you can get Grima at the end of the month:)  Tiki is fun and since she is the fastest red dragon she doubles most of the time and survives a lot of times on enemy phase for me so if you do pull for her I hope you get her:)  Myrrh is really good, but yeah she is better if she has another dragon with her.

Thanks, that would be great! 

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

It wouldn’t necessarily need to be a flying dragon team, she works just as well with normal fliers. She’s easily my go-to green for a flier setup.

Well, there are still Cherche, Minvera, Airzura, S!Camilla, and Cherche to whom I became used before Myrhh was released. A flying dragon team would give me a reason to play her more. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks, that would be great! 

Well, there are still Cherche, Minvera, Airzura, S!Camilla, and Cherche to whom I became used before Myrhh was released. A flying dragon team would give me a reason to play her more. 

Yeah Cherche is great for regular fliers.  Like I said above Myrrh works best with another dragon flier to have both dragon and flier buffs to shine.

16 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Flashing Blade and speed ploy look great. Luckily I have my Flier Emblem team ready thanks to Summer Tana. Do we know what the final stage is?

Yes.

Final map looks nice for safely baiting things.

Glad we're getting more Marf merges, once we get 11 total I can justify spending feathers on the 4* ones to 5+10 her, saving me a lot of space.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Now that I think about it, S!Corrin and Gaius are probably bonus units here because they were last year's summer gauntlet finalists. 

Summer Tana is the only unit on her banner with a Legendary Weapon, Summer Corrin is considered the best unit in her banner, Summer Gaius... well... yeah, probably because the Voting Gauntlet.

Summer Gaius was always weird for me... having Def ploy with 28 base Res, which is not that high...

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Summer Gaius was always weird for me... having Def ploy with 28 base Res, which is not that high...

Still better than Klein's Glacies off of 24 Res and Virion's Defiant Resistance off of 13 Res (granted the latter was probably because they hadn't yet realized just how severely underpowered Defiant skills were).

At the very least, 28 Res I believe is still above the game's median Res value.

This Tempest Trial looks like it has arguably the best line-up for seals yet. Getting the remaining ploy as a seal took a while, and we're finally getting another dual stat seal (that is immediately going on Arvis), and Flashing Blade doesn't look too bad either. I don't have nearly enough coins for this.

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Summer Tana is the only unit on her banner with a Legendary Weapon, Summer Corrin is considered the best unit in her banner, Summer Gaius... well... yeah, probably because the Voting Gauntlet.

And yeah the unit distribution is just Sketchy Summer + a key rep from each of the other three summer banners probably for those reasons. At least that way, all of the summer banners get some sort of representation. 

Ploying standards were also much lower back then, I believe.

E: Oh, and the only targets who he really needs to proc the ploy on would probably be non-mages (as they are usually quite squishy anyway), which tend to not have overly high res, so I'm sure 28 res is still fine.

Edited by Icemario

Got my team ready for these trials:

• S!Tana: Base kit, Guidance SS
  • S!Camilla: Base kit, Savage Blow SS
  • SF!Nino: Base kit, Flier Formation SS
  • Nanna: Base kit, Live to Serve 2 and Drive Def 2 SS
  • B!Lyn, Base kit, HP+5, Hone Speed, Live to serve SS

Next team if I have the time would be:

• S!Y!Tiki: Base kit, Guidance SS
  • Myrrh: Base kit, Flier Formation SS
  • F!Corrin: Warding Breath ki
  • Any healer
Edited by Simpsons138

Team will probably be the same as it has for most TTs:

Daily bonus runs: Carry team (5+10 Eliwood/Cecilia and a Clarine)+Bonus unit (Masked Marth or Scorrin)

Autobattle team to top 5k: wChrom/wRobin/Clarine/Masked Marth

Now that I got S!Linde I'll change my team:

• S!Linde. Bonus unit and will help me see how I can improve the quad debuff build I gave her.
  • Eirikalter. She needs to max her HM. Will change her for W!Celica when it happens. 
  • Inigo. The only dancer I have without max HM. 
  • Bridelia. Nuke. 

Hopefully the lack of blues won't bite me afterwards.

Did... did anyone in Awakening actually believe Marth was the "actual" Marth?

Also, why is Tiki making reference to a Marth who went to get a blindfold for watermelon splitting? WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN???

So far this is the easiest tempest yet. Camilla just obliterates anything I point her at and it's great. Cordelia/Elicnia/Azura galeforce cheeses as easy as ever too.

I think I'll try to make the auto battle team around Masked Lucina and see how she holds up through all the maps.

Edited by Alkaid