New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy TT so far while using my Fliers team (which uses Blarblade+ Summer Corrin, who can ORKO the boss Summer A!Tiki with just a Hone Fliers buff).

Loving the choice of BGM on the boss map.

31 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Also, why is Tiki making reference to a Marth who went to get a blindfold for watermelon splitting? WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN???

Watermelon splitting is basically the Japanese equivalent of a pinata except that you only do it in the summer and usually on a beach.

Not sure why considering the resulting watermelon will be covered in sand and all that sand would need to be washed off before being served.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Watermelon splitting is basically the Japanese equivalent of a pinata except that you only do it in the summer and usually on a beach.

Not sure why considering the resulting watermelon will be covered in sand and all that sand would need to be washed off before being served.

Oh no, I know... somewhat well...? what Watermelon splitting is... well, about as well as watching enough anime with the inevitable beach episode can tell...

But... Who is this Marth of the Sands?

...but actually yeah, the watermelon would have to be put on a clean towel or similar beforehand...

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...but actually yeah, the watermelon would have to be put on a clean towel or similar beforehand...

There is no such thing as a clean towel on the beach. You cannot escape the sand.

Well.. I rushed and got the Flashing Blade seal already but then I realized I don't really have any infantry I really need it on. I sure wish my Peri could use it to free up Heavy Blade for someone else.

I'm using Mask Lucina, Spring Camilla, regular Nowi, and Bride Lyn for this one. I'm hoping I can cap Spring Camilla's HM with this TT, she's around low 4000 just now.

I'm not really too interested in the seals this time around, although I've used the HP/Res seal to help my Sonya's -res bane.

So, Summer Marth when?

Been using a flier team of S!Tana, S!Corrin, S!Takumi and NY!Azura. Swapping Azura out for MMarth after the bonus is over.

So yeah, final map is made for flier emblem cheese. Love the map design/bg though

OK, tried some teams: 

STiki, Myrrh, Like, Blyn. Very easy. 

STiki, MMarth, MGrima, BCordelia. Also easy

But the easiest thing ever is STana (Guidance seal), STakumi (Escape route), SCorrin (Blarblade/Desperation), Airzura (WoM).

They beam everywhere they want and instantly kill. I don't even need positioning skills. Tana and Corrin can also tank mages of every color. 

OKAY, THIS GAME IS REALLY REAMING ME RIGHT NOW.

So I just finished my first run through, nothing too concerning. So it starts loading after finishing the map, then crashes out of the game. I boot up expecting to get the usual option to check if I wanted to resume at the end of the final map. Only for it to go right to the home screen, no indication it registered the run at all. So I check to see if it recorded the score, and it says 0. I check the quests and it had the quest rewards for clearing 1 run of TT.

So I have Schroedinger's TT run apparently. I'm going to have to lodge am complaint, because this is far from the first bonus run that's been lost on me, but this is the most egregious and the first time it's happened without the phone dying.

Aside from that, using SummeLinde, Seth (at 4*), Finn and Husbando Marth.

Edited by Dayni

Okay, I don't like this TT's final map. It's stupid and only really caters to fliers. Now, you would think that's great because four of the bonus units are fliers, but what if you don't have any of those four fliers? You're basically screwed on lunatic 7. I only have Summer Corrin myself. I could try running a flier team, but I also have Summer Linde as a bonus unit and horses have it the worst on this map. :/ So it's hard to use both and I really wanted to use both. And I guess that's kind of my own fault, but I still wish the final map was a little more balanced. There are probably players whose only bonus unit is Linde (besides masked Lucina). That would hurt.

For a Tempest Trial with Summer Units, there are to much snowy maps... I was sure IS would use the previous Summer maps in this TT+ but I was wrong.

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, I don't like this TT's final map. It's stupid and only really caters to fliers. Now, you would think that's great because four of the bonus units are fliers, but what if you don't have any of those four fliers? You're basically screwed on lunatic 7. I only have Summer Corrin myself. I could try running a flier team, but I also have Summer Linde as a bonus unit and horses have it the worst on this map. :/ So it's hard to use both and I really wanted to use both. And I guess that's kind of my own fault, but I still wish the final map was a little more balanced. There are probably players whose only bonus unit is Linde (besides masked Lucina). That would hurt.

I agree with you. This is not the best TT+ for Cavalry Teams, because the maps are not the best for them. Flying units are the best for this TT+.

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For a Tempest Trial with Summer Units, there are to much snowy maps... I was sure IS would use the previous Summer maps in this TT+ but I was wrong.

Oh yeah, this too. Wtf...

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I agree with you. This is not the best TT+ for Cavalry Teams, because the maps are not the best for them. Flying units are the best for this TT+.

Yeah, exactly.

I'm using a couple fliers, so the final map is the easiest one ever, since I can one-shot the boss with Tana.  I'd imagine it would be harder with my Horse Team.

The level selection in this TT seems pretty random.  I was expecting all beach maps, since I think we have enough from the 4 paralogs we've had so far, but they've mixed in maps from seemingly everything.

I am using a flier team of S!Y!Tiki, Tak-Tak, Hinoka and Spring!Camilla and they are having no trouble. It's kind of a shame that none of my healers is gettin a workout this time, since I barely field them outside the Tempest. If I had a flying healer, the team would be perfect ofc.

Since my Masked Marth isn't fully built yet, I gotta fill her with buffs, just to be safe, So I'm Running Horse Ephraim with both Atk & Def Tactics, and Kinshi Ryoma, along with Nino for the sake of having a green. Admittedly, I don't need to run Ephraim since he's already maxed out, but I didn't know who else to put to make up for Masked Marth not being built, while throwing in a blue unit.

Still luck on the summer banners

9 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

I mean, I'm using a flier team myself, but...

What I'm wondering is how they even got there.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

geees here we go again, i used Boey, Fjorm Elise and a crappy Summer Corrin and had no real problems...

Wow. Reminds of escape route Cecilia in the Thracian TT. Luckily I had Valter

As for the TT final stage. I will admit that it's a bit of a drag, but dispatching foes on this map is rather easy because of choke points. One to tank physical hits and the other magical

I use Martha, groom Martha, NY!Corrin and Mathilda

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm using a couple fliers, so the final map is the easiest one ever, since I can one-shot the boss with Tana.  I'd imagine it would be harder with my Horse Team.

It gets even better, my start on the last map is always the same:

Tana one-shots enemy Tiki, Takumi (Escape Route) beams in to kill the enemy Flier, Airzura and sings for Tana to get her in range of the lower enemy mage and Corrin stays near Airzura to kill the rest on round two. 

Snow maps are indeed out of place ...