1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Snow maps are indeed out of place ... 

Not if you're in the Southern Hemisphere

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I decided to use my Summer Takumi in this TT+. I gave him Brash Assault, because it works pretty well with his Fishie Bow+ when he is against ranged foes. 

Good idea, I forgot about Brash Assault.

Since that is a seal, I could try the deadly combination of Desperation/Escape Route/Brash Assault. On the other hand, with a buff he is fast enough to double most of the enemies even without Brash ... 

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Why, do they play in the snow suited in bikinis and shorts there? 

I was more thinking that our amazing heroes got lost looking for the beach.

So lost that they actually crossed hemispheres.

EDIT:

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Faye's innate Wings of Mercy probably put her there. As for Tiki, all I can come up with is that the flier had Smite.

That's unfortunate.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good idea, I forgot about Brash Assault.

Since that is a seal, I could try the deadly combination of Desperation/Escape Route/Brash Assault. On the other hand, with a buff he is fast enough to double most of the enemies even without Brash ... 

That's true. My Summer Takumi has 40 Spd (35 spd, + 2 from refined bow, + 3 from Fury 3), and he gets +4 from TT bonus, reaching 44. Plus, with Marth's refined Falchion bonus and Marth's drive spd, 49 Spd in total. Although, TT+ on Lunatic still can be a surprise!

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT:

That's unfortunate.

This happened to me a lot because my fliers would reposition my infantry units onto that platform. It happens during auto-battle, so it's not surprising. 

Edited by Aera

43 minutes ago, Hilda said:

geees here we go again, i used Boey, Fjorm Elise and a crappy Summer Corrin and had no real problems...

What do you mean "here we go again"? This is the first TT I've found to be difficult in quite awhile.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean "here we go again"? This is the first TT I've found to be difficult in quite awhile.

It depends on your units. I used Y!Tiki, S!Innes, S!Tana, and L'Arachel (two of which are fully built) and I already got 50k (hehe). 

You could try having Renewal on all units, limit cavalries, include one or two fliers, or have a healer. Longevity of your best units is how you easily cheese TT.

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ha, I've never had to carry my towel that far. 

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Although, TT+ on Lunatic still can be a surprise!

Much much fewer times than in the past.

I remember the first TTs where random enemy units had WoM or Vantage equipped. Since half of my TT units where still 4*, I couldn't kill most of the enemies in one round. Thus I got surprised quite often by beaming enemies

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Much much fewer times than in the past.

I remember the first TTs where random enemy units had WoM or Vantage equipped. Since half of my TT units where still 4*, I couldn't kill most of the enemies in one round. Thus I got surprised quite often by beaming enemies

Yeah... I saw a Effie with Spd Ploy some minutes ago... very useful...

20 minutes ago, Aera said:

It depends on your units. I used Y!Tiki, S!Innes, S!Tana, and L'Arachel (two of which are fully built) and I already got 50k (hehe). 

You could try having Renewal on all units, limit cavalries, include one or two fliers, or have a healer. Longevity of your best units is how you easily cheese TT.

Yeah, and I have none of those (if you're referring to Summer young Tiki. I do have regular Young Tiki). But good job!

I suppose maybe I should switch Linde out. Frederick stays though, because his tanking is invaluable and he's just <3. My other two units on the team are Summer Corrin and Lene.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I have none of those (if you're referring to Summer young Tiki. I do have regular Young Tiki). But good job!

I suppose maybe I should switch Linde out. Frederick stays though, because his tanking is invaluable and he's just <3. My other two units on the team are Summer Corrin and Lene.

Nope, I was referring to regular Mystery Tiki. She's good with Breath of Fog + Renewal, and she's pretty tanky as well. I think you could balance out tanking and attacking. And maximize healing because getting the max score comes from using only one team. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

Nope, I was referring to regular Mystery Tiki. She's good with Breath of Fog + Renewal, and she's pretty tanky as well. I think you could balance out tanking and attacking. And maximize healing because getting the max score comes from using only one team. Good luck!

Yes, I'm aware you have to use one team to get the max score. But thanks!

Yeah it sucks with horses.  That last map is definitely flier paradise.  Anyways not too bad, no OP unit...guess Summer Tiki's stats are pretty stacked though.

The intro as all with Masked Marth was absolutely adorable.  Maybe Y Summer tiki can give Mar Mar a hug at the end, how would Masked Marth react?  I would love to find out.

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... I saw a Effie with Spd Ploy some minutes ago... very useful...

And this is one mage my Takumi couldn't kill immediately ... lol:

r9t9rDN.png

Corrin could tank/kill him without buffs of course. 

3 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Maybe Y Summer tiki can give Mar Mar a hug at the end, how would Masked Marth react?  I would love to find out.

I'm definitely pro hugs! 

I wonder why they went with "Marth" as the free unit again.  It seems somewhat random, where sometimes we have a free holiday unit with 3-4 on the Banner, and sometimes there's a regular 4 unit banner, with Marth as the free unit.  I think I prefer getting the holiday unit as the freebie, since I don't have to worry about not getting them and I don't worry about merging holiday units for the most part, but maybe Marth will be the first limited unit we'll be able to +10.

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

And this is one mage my Takumi couldn't kill immediately ... lol:

r9t9rDN.png

Corrin could tank/kill him without buffs of course. 

OMG, only CPU unit would use Fortress Def on a Reinhart. A Seth died for it!

I'm at 12k so far. The last map is kind of annoying without fliers but I won't use S!Corrin because max HM. I'm also starting to learn how Linde works and it's kinda hard to pull off because enemies are separated most of the time but it's great when she manages to debuff all 4 of the enemies stats, some mages end with like 2 Def and 12 Res which is hilarious. On that note, Brazen Atk/Res isn't a good skill for her so I'll probably change it for something like Mirror Strike, after all she's 100% PP oriented and I'm a bit bored of Fury.

Also, screw dual rallies. SA!Tiki can be a pain when she gets her Spd and Def buffed, at times I can't double her with Eirikalter.

27 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Also, screw dual rallies. SA!Tiki can be a pain when she gets her Spd and Def buffed, at times I can't double her with Eirikalter.

I’d say just screw rallies (and several movement assists, especially Draw Back) in general since if a unit has it they are all too happy to hang back and spam it instead of advancing towards you. I really don’t enjoy having to use Noble and Nimble Tana to bait out Anamnesis Eirika since she won’t come to me on her own, for instance.

I'm going Colorless Emblem. Linde, Takumi, Gaius, and a +10 Nanna are reliably auto-ing Lunatic 5. On previous TTs, I find my usual team of Red Bonus / L'Arachel / Spring Chrom / Nanna gets picked off on Lunatic 5 Auto, forcing me to use Hard 5 Auto.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

14 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I'm going Colorless Emblem. Linde, Takumi, Gaius, and a +10 Nanna are reliably auto-ing Lunatic 5. On previous TTs, I find my usual team of Red Bonus / L'Arachel / Spring Chrom / Nanna gets picked off on Lunatic 5 Auto, forcing me to use Hard 5 Auto.

Hm... I want to do a +10 Nanna. Mine is +Atk -Def. She is not a Elise, but she does the work as a cavalry healer pretty well. What skills do you use on your Nanna? I still use Absorb+ on my Nanna because auto heal and "drive breath of life" is great, but maybe I change her weapon to Fear+ or Pain+ in the future.

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... I want to do a +10 Nanna. Mine is +Atk -Def. She is not a Elise, but she does the work as a cavalry healer pretty well. What skills do you use on your Nanna? I still use Absorb+ on my Nanna because auto heal and "drive breath of life" is great, but maybe I change her weapon to Fear+ or Pain+ in the future.

Mine's +Spd -Def. I'm using Candlelight (Dazzling refine) / +Atk seal / Wrathful Staff / Savage Blow x2. Obviously an expensive set, and Candlelight won't be coming back any time soon, but with a full team of ranged units, inflicting the can't-counter status helps immensely.