New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

My RL plans for tomorrow have been canceled, perhaps I'll play TTs all day. What's the expected threshold for top 5k?

Currently at rank 7,198 with a score of 106,651.

I'm currently at rank 6309 with a score of 113,348. My guess is a score above 125k should be within the 5k bracket.

115k is rank ~7,000 currently. 

120k = 6,500

122k = 6,400

/Edit: @Jingle Jangle pretty sure 125k won't be enough for top 5k. Perhaps 135k? Don't think I'll be able to do other 20 lunatic/7 runs in time, also grown up mampfs need to sleep. 

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

115k is rank ~7,000 currently. 

120k = 6,500

122k = 6,400

/Edit: @Jingle Jangle pretty sure 125k won't be enough for top 5k. Perhaps 135k? Don't think I'll be able to do other 20 lunatic/7 runs in time, also grown up mampfs need to sleep. 

My current score is 5,143 with a score of 140,279. At this point I would estimate a score above 155k will be within the 5k bracket.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My current score is 5,143 with a score of 140,279. At this point I would estimate a score above 155k will be within the 5k bracket.

Ok, that would mean 45 perfect lunatic/7 runs in few hours for me. Guess I'll use the stamina on that chatty new mode then. 

Good luck staying in top 5k! 

Vaguely annoyed that I missed out on 8 gold rocks over the course of this Tempest Trials due to days that I passed out before doing my runs for the day. Not enough sleep for the past few weeks.

There seriously needs to be a way to farm rocks and Sacred Coins, even if it's extremely slow. Like trading 10 Arena Medallions for 1 rock or 1 Sacred Coin.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

There seriously needs to be a way to farm rocks and Sacred Coins, even if it's extremely slow. Like trading 10 Arena Medallions for 1 rock or 1 Sacred Coin.

I agree with you, it takes me a few weeks to be able to have enough stones to refine enough weapons to get dew for the units I really wanted to refine.  I really don't need 16,000 arena medals and counting.  Heck I would be OK with it if it was 50 medals for a sacred coin just so I had something to do with all those medals that are just sitting there.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I agree with you, it takes me a few weeks to be able to have enough stones to refine enough weapons to get dew for the units I really wanted to refine.  I really don't need 16,000 arena medals and counting.  Heck I would be OK with it if it was 50 medals for a sacred coin just so I had something to do with all those medals that are just sitting there.

Yeah, I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the 17,000 medallions I have sitting around. Sure, I do need 20,000 medallions to fully use up the giant piles of rocks I've been hoarding, but I could really use an excuse to use the 300-odd Arena sword restores that I'm never going to use otherwise.

And considering that they've been making Arena easier and easier as of late, I'm sure players would be happy to have more chances to get defense wins if players actually had a reason to farm medallions.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the 17,000 medallions I have sitting around. Sure, I do need 20,000 medallions to fully use up the giant piles of rocks I've been hoarding, but I could really use an excuse to use the 300-odd Arena sword restores that I'm never going to use otherwise.

And considering that they've been making Arena easier and easier as of late, I'm sure players would be happy to have more chances to get defense wins if players actually had a reason to farm medallions.

I have 580 arena crests myself, so a reason other then those once a month arena quests would be great.  Any good reason to use arena crests would be so great since I get more then I can use.

Jeez, I was expecting someone else to say they have more than me by now. I'm at 720 or so arena crests, I want a shop where you can trade stockpiled stuff already.

On topic, I think that I'll need a lot of grinding for Summer Corrin, who never got as much of a grind as she might have needed because I stuck with the team that had worked consistently up to that point. Also, I didn't even break 100k because I honestly don't care that much in practice. Also, Floatiki is adorable as usual and if it weren't for the legendary banner next week I'd already be summoning on that banner.