New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

Looking again at the bonus units it seems I'm stuck with S!Corrin. It's cool because I have her completely built to destroy anything but she already capped HM a while ago I overwork my fliers, sue me.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized I've been lazy and haven't actually planned out a team yet.

If I don't get around to pulling on the summer banners, it'll probably end up just being my standard ranged fliers team with Elise instead of Robin for colorless since I already have Corrin on that team.

I suppose I can sub in Camilla, Tiki, or Tana if I get them up to scratch in time, but laziness will probably prevail.

I can use Summer Corrin and Summer Gaius and I also have Linde now! But the latter two are both colorless, so I won't actually use Gaius.

I think I'm gonna go with Linde, Corrin, Frederick (his tanking is just too useful regardless of how much I love him lol), and Lene. I need to finish building up Lene though.

Also, I just realized someone else I have and really like that could use Flashing Blade. I think. Kaze can, right? He's a fast dude and I plan to give him a bunch of merges too.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I can use Summer Corrin and Summer Gaius and I also have Linde now! But the latter two are both colorless, so I won't actually use Gaius.

I think I'm gonna go with Linde, Corrin, Frederick (his tanking is just too useful regardless of how much I love him lol), and Lene. I need to finish building up Lene though.

Also, I just realized someone else I have and really like that could use Flashing Blade. I think. Kaze can, right? He's a fast dude and I plan to give him a bunch of merges too.

Kaze can use Flashing blade, yes. He can also use Spd Ploy very well, so it can really go either way.

Anyway I have no bonus unit besides a 4* Marth yet so I want to die.

22 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Kaze can use Flashing blade, yes. He can also use Spd Ploy very well, so it can really go either way.

Yeah, but ploy skills lower enemy Res and Kaze doesn't target Res. So Flashing Blade would be better on him.

Man, bummer. Maybe you ought to pull on the summer banners!

Yeah, but ploy skills lower enemy Res and Kaze doesn't target Res. So Flashing Blade would be better on him.

Man, bummer. Maybe you ought to pull on the summer banners!

No, Speed Ploy uses Kaze's Resistance and lowers the opponents speed. I am pulling for them yeah, but I'm just way too unlucky XD

@Anacybele Welcome back to these TTs and congratulations on your Karla! You said you don't have many speedy units, out of curiosity:

Who are your 5 fastest units? (you can sort by SPD)

(I don't know if it's appropriate to write it here, but I'm terribly sorry for your loss)

43 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Where are your three 5* Marths? Anyway, you should get one pretty fast as a reward. 

I officially have summer Tana and summer Corrin (with shitty natures), and my Masked Marth wouldn't mind hitting max Hero Merit this tempest, so I think I'll run a team based around Masked Marth first and then see if my flier team can handle things. Honestly, tempest trials always turns into a HM grindfest for me after I get all the rewards, so at the very least I should be thankful it's making me use my summer Corrin whom I mostly ignored after pulling f!Morgan.

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Welcome back to these TTs and congratulations on your Karla! You said you don't have many speedy units, out of curiosity:

Who are your 5 fastest units? (you can sort by SPD)

Oh, thanks. :)

Yeah, I know I can sort units by highest stats.

My five fastest characters are Nephenee (44 Spd), normal Nino (43 Spd), regular Tana (42 Spd), a 4 star merged Hana (42 Spd), and then Christmas Robin, Anna, Sothe, Bride Lyn, and a 4 star merged Lon'qu all at 40 Spd. But the only one of those I use much at all these days is Nino and I really don't care for her. I did use Tana sometimes, but that was before I built up a Clair who smokes a lot of horses. I don't have anyone else at 40+ Spd and that's the tier I consider a character to be super fast and and fast enough to reliably use skills like Flashing Blade. I do like using Bride Lyn when I need a good healer though, since she's +Spd and hits hard enough on top of being able to heal allies.

Granted, my Kaze isn't 40 Spd or above, but he's close and he'll get there when I give him merges and hopefully a +Spd nature.

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Where are your three 5* Marths? Anyway, you should get one pretty fast as a reward. 

I may or may not have been a dumb player and sent them away for no apparent reason.

Yeah, I know I can sort units by highest stats.

Ok, sorry. I often forget I can sort by stat if needed. 

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My five fastest characters are Nephenee (44 Spd), normal Nino (43 Spd), regular Tana (42 Spd), a 4 star merged Hana (42 Spd), and then Christmas Robin, Anna, Sothe, Bride Lyn, and a 4 star merged Lon'qu all at 40 Spd.

Nephenee would play a little like Karla, since she also has Wrath. With Wrath, Slaying Lance and Flashing Blade she could proc Aether pretty often. 

Also Kaze will profit from Flashing Blade once you've build him, daggers usually need specials to deal damage. 

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't have anyone else at 40+ Spd and that's the tier I consider a character to be super fast and and fast enough to reliably use skills like Flashing Blade.

That's the good thing about seals, they can swap around without the need to do SI. If you have someone around 40 SPD and can buff him/her, Flashing Blade will proc most of the times in PvE content. 

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I may or may not have been a dumb player and sent them away for no apparent reason.

Ouch. At least she always comes back. 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nephenee would play a little like Karla, since she also has Wrath. With Wrath, Slaying Lance and Flashing Blade she could proc Aether pretty often. 

I don't really use Nephenee. I'd rather use Karla or Kaze.

Thinking about the seal last night made me go ahead and fodder off a spare Mia to Kaze last night. Mine's +Atk/-Def but I'm holding out for a Spd/Def one. I pair him up with Legendary Lyn and get that sweet Spd Tactic action in there

I will jump into the "Another Masked """""""""""""""Marth"""""""""""" disappointment bandwagon". They could go with another character ANNA but oh well, good for people who merged i guess.

Still, TTs are good for getting resources and those seals look really good!!

kind of annoyed, I have pulled a jaffar and a sigurd on this banner, cool to get some new units for my collection, but I really just want SY!Tiki, I have SA!Tiki and I want to finish my tiki emblem team, then there is my S!Robin who is not on this one either, why did they put the worst of the ylesian summer unit on this one, Gaius was just copy pasted from the awakening DLC, at least frederick was out there and was a real surprise and a treat for frederick fans, it is like recommending bride erika, no creativity.

I've decided that my team for this TT will be Marth, Azura, Summer Young Tiki, and Male Grima. I was going to take the chance to level up Masked Marth, but S!Y!Tiki came home like an angel, and she's level 40 already. I might swap Marth out for Sothe or Jeorge, but those Falchion buffs are too good to miss out on.

I am quite happy I get another Martha. My TT rewards usually doesn't see much use once trials end and I feel bad using limited characters as fodder, so they just laze around in my barracks. Marth in other hand is excelent healer as well as fighter. Merging all her into super Marth is certainly on my list to do.

Unfortunatelly I will gonna use flyier emblem this time as my Caeda is in dire need of SP.

Edited by Tenzen12

Can't decide who I'm going to use. I have a lot of the bonus units, although I don't want to be unable to use Naked Gaius in AA with capping his HM... Maybe Summer Tana will be good, since she's my favourite of the mage fliers so far.

Tried my TT-Flier team in the new CCs and they solved everything first try, they are ready!

It's almost too much beaming action: Corrin runs on low health (Desperation), Takumi as well (Desperation + Escape Route), Azura rarely fights (Wings of Mercy) and Tana runs her fruity Tome (Guidance for everyone, perhaps I'll add Flier formation). 

Edited by mampfoid

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]
4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Tried my TT-Flier team in the new CCs and they solved everything first try, they are ready!

It's almost too much beaming action: Corrin runs on low health (Desperation), Takumi as well (Desperation + Escape Route), Azura rarely fights (Wings of Mercy) and Tana runs her fruity Tome (Guidance for everyone, perhaps I'll add Flier formation). 

I was running my TT flier team in CC yesterday as well, I think I will slap goad fliers on my YS!Tiki so she can buff as well but I am now becoming a flier team fan thanks to my pulling most of the really good fliers in the past two months.  My team is going to be the dragon fliers plus S!Corrin.  Fliers are really growing on me, now if only I could pull a flying dancer the next time one is on a banner.