Conquest PMU - The one where I die. Let's Play Edition by yours truly

Michelaar

2 hours ago, Mandokarla said:

Ballistician!Anna

You do realize that cannot be done, don't you?

Anyway, for the OP, what difficulty are you playing on?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

That was the joke

Serious input would be Samurai!Odin

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

ShinobiMasterNinja!Laslow

Seriously that was an easy localization option to do.

30 minutes ago, Mandokarla said:

That was the joke

Serious input would be Samurai!Odin

Sorry, I got everyone before you posted! :(

33 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I'm going to play Hard mode. Also, for those wondering, I AM going to turn this into a let's play. Therefore, I request this topic to be moved. @eclipse?

Edited by Michelaar

Since you didn't say where, I've moved it to Serious Discussion, retroactively applied the standards of that subforum to this topic, and warned everyone. :P:

Have fun with this run.  Elise is gonna rock once you're done with Ophelia's recruitment.

Just now, eclipse said:

Since you didn't say where, I've moved it to Serious Discussion, retroactively applied the standards of that subforum to this topic, and warned everyone. :P:

Have fun with this run.  Elise is gonna rock once you're done with Ophelia's recruitment.

We're getting SERIOUS NOW

Thanks, yeah I believe it :D

EPISODE 1: THE USELESS INTRODUCTION EPISODE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT

Hi everyone, i'm your host Michelaar and today we're going through a portion of Turkey. Yummy right? Oh wait.

image.png.17fef0a7c4345dc1b4b8e5104f35a560.png

THIS is Turkey. Her favourite food is Chicken Meat. She also looks like a 50 year-old stuck in a 12 year-old's body. Maybe that's why she's slow.

Anyway, Turkey always has such awful nightmares. It's quite sad really. 

image.png.e3e7e64f58ac425f979267dea7bed505.png

I feel like this is me swimming down to my death in this PMU. Oh yeah the waters will change alright.

image.png.eabe84fe344d20d2a71ef9f515ff0b72.png

Sorry.... I couldn't see the battle over your giant ass. Sorry about that. Also that red hair is eye blinding. You should do something about that.

image.png.367850a29601118147388fd85a9fdb7d.png

Can your horse not jump that or something? Maybe you should learn to swim. OR you can climb that bridge Breath of the wild style. I bet it would look so grown-up!

image.png.ee57c81e92ee5cefd41a3658f91e843c.png

Isn't daddy thoughtful? I wish my real life dad was like this to protect me!

image.png.d0130a3f45bc996857f888c6965d7230.png

Look, I don't even know if i'm in the right place. I'm just looking for the bathroom. Can I have directions please?

Alright that was the end of this because uh not much did happen this episode. I'll probably just play over the rest of the tutorial chapters before CH. 6 myself unless you guys would really like to see it. So please comment down below. See you in the next one.

Oddly, you can't pick Hinoka's shade of red for your avatar's hair color.  I don't know what it is about Nintendo, but their redhead options are often severely lacking.

Elise's protests of the bridge being down might have merit if Camilla wasn't sitting on a wyvern right there.

Daddy Garon is so considerate.

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Michelaar I vote for seeing the rest of the tutorial chapters.

Also, what is Turkey's opinion on Thanksgiving?

Sorry! I just went through the tutorial chapters on my own! So chapter 6 will come soon. 

She doesn't celebrate thanksgiving.

@Rezzy

I agree, they don't have to make it blinding red.

Elise should have jumped on Camilla's back!

Isn't he? What a darling.

Edited by Michelaar

I like that Xander and Ryoma sound like they're fighting over a Turkey. They're not fighting for their kingdoms, they're fighting to be the host of Thanksgiving this year.

Episode 2:  THE DECISION

Hi everyone, we're back. Right now, it's time for the decision. You know which one. THE decision. Let's do it!

So first of all, I had two pictures before the first one however, they're just... bad. They are not usable, basically.

IMG_20180716_160318.jpg

Oh my god, hello darling, I missed you. These hoshidians kidnapped me and I was super scared :( I'm so happy you're here at my side again!

IMG_20180716_160340.jpg

How DARE you say that to them? And look who's talking. YOU kidnapped me, and YOU lied to me, telling me i'm your true family and all that stuff. We all know who my true family is and that is GARON. I still like yall though and we can chill later. How about some McDonalds? My treat.

IMG_20180716_160602.jpg

Yeah because somehow they think they STAND A CHANCE against ME. How foolish. No one can stand up against turkeys! And yes I will be coming for thanksgiving, you know how to prepare turkey's don't you? If you don't Turkey will come teach you, she's a star. But uh, she's just coming for the food, she doesn't celebrate thanksgiving.

IMG_20180716_160958.jpg

She has been influenced. OF COURSE they are your true family! What are you talking about?

IMG_20180716_161206.jpg

It tears me up to hear that. I love daddy garon with all my heart. *sniff* Now let's kill em all and get back to sitting on Daddy's lap.

IMG_20180716_161542.jpg

Yeah just gonna camp in these woods since Xander has less than 50% chance to hit Ryoma and there's nowhere to run.

IMG_20180716_161636.jpg

I KNEW this was a bad idea. Keep in mind that Xander is standing in a forest tile and Ryoma STILL has 78% chance to hit.

IMG_20180716_161819.jpg

Takumi, I love you with all my heart but STAY AWAY FROM ME. I swear, don't come close.

IMG_20180716_161944.jpg

This is what happens when you make big sis Camilla mad. It's your own fault.

IMG_20180716_162040.jpg

I like where this is going. We could pretty easily throw this woman into the trash as well. Now it's just time to do something awful and kill an old man and a child. 

IMG_20180716_162319.jpg

Yukimura, I actually like you, so stand down.

IMG_20180716_162424.jpg

That's what you get for not listening to me! Guess what? Now Sakura has to die too because there's no way i'm going to succeed in killing Ryoma, and I want you to know that her death is ON YOU. I hope you're happy that the princess you are supposed to be protecting, has died.

IMG_20180716_162509.jpg

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I always feel so bad for killing Sakura. Like, let's never do this again.

Anyway that was it for this episode! Woohoo! It feels so good to finally get this going. I hope you guys are excited for the misadventures of Turkey and company.

Poor Sakura is just crying as all the madness goes on around her.

And I don't know how Ryoma had the guts to take up the fight when Turkey's angry face looks like THAT.

19 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I always feel so bad for killing Sakura. Like, let's never do this again.

Well, I don't bother attacking her, even in chapter 22 - sure, I miss out on a stat booster, but it's only a Spirit Dust, aka least useful stat booster, or at least down there.