Does anyone know of any Fire Emblem related Minecraft Content?

Arcphoenix

I did a search some time ago for Fire Emblem related mods, maps, resource packs, and the like for Minecraft. I only turned up one mod that seemed to be abandoned and, today, and two threads containing maps - one with a few level recreations and the other with a challenge map. I was wondering if anyone knows of any others (mods, maps, resources packs, etc.), and if so, this can be a thread to discuss them in.

The mod I found: [1.7.10] Fire Emblem Craft

The map I found: Tower of Valni in Minecraft

Also a few more maps I found, Fire Emblem Awakening Maps

Edited by Arcphoenix

A bit awakening centric but I admit that this could be an interesting project, a bit of a shame that you can't use these kinds of mods in more general versions of minecraft I don't have a good computer.

I just remembered. I do have a My Castle I built myself a year or two ago lying around on my PC somewhere. If I ever finish it up, I'll post a link for it here. Here's a picture of what I had built at the time

Spoiler

5b477098ea95b_MyCastleFates-Copy.thumb.png.4b5ebf9d659bcbbd66be41ab8df38639.png

21 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

A bit awakening centric but I admit that this could be an interesting project, a bit of a shame that you can't use these kinds of mods in more general versions of minecraft I don't have a good computer.

Definitely. If I had the skills I'd make a mod myself for the latest version. Maybe one day I can, though until then I'm hoping something turns up

Edited by Arcphoenix

• 3 years later...

Some various mods and configs allow you to find the skins you need. Try searching on the internet. There are lots of them out there. I like the fire enchantment effect better. Fire enchantment will allow you to set your enemy on fire while hitting him. The duration and fire damage will depend on the level of the effect. There are two levels in total. If you kill a chicken, pig, or cow, roast meat will fall out, no need to use the oven for cooking. I found a server on best-minecraft-servers.co. Now my friends and I play Minecraft every night and get many positive vibes out of it.

Edited by hiemsop

• 5 months later...

I know there is a particular mod, but I didn't use it because I'm not a fan of Fire Emblem. In general, if you fundamentally play with your friends and only the best recommendation would be to throw away all these public servers and make your own server. Or rent a realm where you can play and set the rules and mods only yourself. Finding an adequate server turned out to be another task. To be honest, after flipping through more than 200-300 servers, I could not find a decent one and went to the server that I chose from the minecraft.buzz list. And, in principle, I feel good.

• 2 months later...