Restart SP glitch.

Raven

Try it at your own risk, I'm not sure if abusers will be punished or not (unlikely because it's so damn easy to reproduce), but here's a video so you can see it in action:

Compensation Orbs when?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Yeah, this is very easy to abuse, I wonder if anyone will be punished.

I'd actually be surprised if anyone was. SP gains do not affect PvP content like arena rank, etc. in any way

I just managed to farm 3060 SP on my flying Nino in about a minute with help from a Dancer to double SP gains per restart. It's pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Raven

1 minute ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Sure, it's easy to reproduce, but how many people would be willing to put a substantial amount of time into doing that one thing over and over again again for a satisfactory SP gain?

SP farming in general is all about doing the same thing over and over again. This glitch speeds up the process by like fifty-fold. It's honestly stupid.

It's only seven restarts for max reward, so yeah, pretty easily done, and realistically you'd only need to do it a couple times for each unit to get enough SP for whatever.

I adopted the old WoW mantra: "exploit early, exploit often" and tried it. I mean, I'm already HM farming already so I may as well give them two excuses to ban me. I took Summer Elise and her G Tome Valor meant that she only got 4sp on the final go though, oops.

1 hour ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Sure, it's easy to reproduce, but how many people would be willing to put a substantial amount of time into doing that one thing over and over again again for a satisfactory SP gain?

I mean it's quicker than doing SP farming the normal way. It takes like probably a minute or two for over 1000 SP.

I doubt they'll punish anyone, considering how easy it is to do by accident. Just having to reattempt Raven and Lucius BHB can lead to activating the glitch.

I was going to farm SP today anyway, yo this is a huge boon.

While these are probably rookie mistakes as the frequency of glitches has increased in recent times, this could mean a good thing. It might mean that they need a large staff to work on a big project or multiple ones at once. Something big might come up towards the end of the Summer or early Autumn

33 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

While these are probably rookie mistakes as the frequency of glitches has increased in recent times, this could mean a good thing. It might mean that they need a large staff to work on a big project or multiple ones at once. Something big might come up towards the end of the Summer or early Autumn

Yeah, I hope you're looking forward to Tap Battle+.

This is amazing. I was planning to SP grind like 10 different characters over the next two days, but now I am already done with all of them. Really hope they take a while more to fix it.

Got curious and tried to get SP on three different units at once (sometimes even double SP on unit 1).

Unit 4 needs to bring Unit 3 in range to attack the green mage by Reposition, Smite, dance etc. 

Unit 3 needs to kill the green mage in one round. 

Unit 2 needs to kill Berkut in one round and lose more than 50% of its own HP (i.e. Minerva, LnD  Shigure, Lance breaker Hinoka)

Unit 1 needs to have WoM and kills the Archer in one round. Bonus SP if on EP the unit can counter kill the Axe Cav. 

Restart on PP 2. 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

Compensation Orbs when?

"A glitch was discovered that lets players stack SP multipliers by selecting the Restart option in 0 SP maps. As apology, here's 10 orbs."

If we get compensated, it'll be because it turns out this was breaking the game in a bad way, like deleting units or something.

Well, considering that they haven't posted a notification about the glitch, they probably don't consider this a serious problem and likely won't punish anyone for exploiting it. Because I'm pretty sure IntSys is already well aware of it.

55 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well, considering that they haven't posted a notification about the glitch, they probably don't consider this a serious problem and likely won't punish anyone for exploiting it. Because I'm pretty sure IntSys is already well aware of it.

Last I checked, glitches that benefit players with no in-game drawback are not generally publicized until they are fixed unless a ban threat is issued.

Edited by Ice Dragon

They probably won't ban anyone players since anyone can easily do this without even knowing about it.

But I guess this is a chance I can take to finally build up some units I had sitting on the back burner for a while, along with giving other units I often use extra SP for reserve in case I wanted to give them another skill or weapon.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

"A glitch was discovered that lets players stack SP multipliers by selecting the Restart option in 0 SP maps. As apology, here's 10 orbs."

If we get compensated, it'll be because it turns out this was breaking the game in a bad way, like deleting units or something.

Yeah I know, I wasn't being serious there.

Damn, this one's awesome! I maxed my Linde in like 2 minutes instead of the 15 I'd take in the training maps. Guess I have no excuse now to max a bunch of units that I left untrained.

i think this is actually more beneficial then for IS. No SP grinding means people are more willing to experiment with different sets on a char which leads to more Skill inheritance which might mean those people might pull more.

I think it should stay. Also helps those people that want to clear GHB but dont want to grind SP for lacking skills/swaping skills an easier time.