Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

In case you’ve never done this before, basically, I start off making an FE related wish. Then, the first poster after me grants that wish, but corrupts it in some horrible way. Then, they come up with their own wish for the next poster to ruin. Let’s go:

I wish that Innes and Vanessa from Sacred Stones get married after the game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that Innes and Vanessa from Sacred Stones get married after the game.

Innes and Vanessa from SS get married, but then it ends in a violent divorce.

I wish that Norne from Shadow Dragon was a popular character and was put in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Edited by RookofSpades

3 minutes ago, RookofSpades said:

Innes and Vanessa from SS get married, but then it ends in a violent divorce.

I wish that Norne from Shadow Dragon was a popular character and was put in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Norne gets in the game, but gets an underwhelming weapon and is put on a banner not unlike the one Ayra was introduced through.

I wish that Axes get significantly buffed when Genealogy of the Holy War gets remade.

24 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Norne gets in the game, but gets an underwhelming weapon and is put on a banner not unlike the one Ayra was introduced through.

I wish that Axes get significantly buffed when Genealogy of the Holy War gets remade.

Axes are now completely broken, rendering every other weapon useless.

I wish for lots of avatar customization options in Three Houses.

The avatar will be just name and male or female because they can't put more art for the combinations of hair, eyes and etc

I wish Heroes gets a PVP someday

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

The avatar will be just name and male or female because they can't put more art for the combinations of hair, eyes and etc

I wish Heroes gets a PVP someday

You have to buy PVP passes with orbs.

I wish RD had better writing.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

You have to buy PVP passes with orbs.

I wish RD had better writing.

RD has better writing but its still bad so no one cares.

I wish FE 3-5 didn't have boring looking graphics.

20 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I wish FE 3-5 didn't have boring looking graphics.

Unfortunately, they decided to have Kagero do the graphics, leaving the games looking...well...not boring?

I wish Valter finally gets his wish and has Eirika at his disposal to do with as he pleases...this should be interesting.

Granted, but after Valter’s finished with the sex part, Ephraim busts in, impales Valter with his spear, and then the twincest finally begins (or continues if you’d like to think so). This backfires, however, because Ephraim and Eirika end up getting married, but all of their royal children have severe birth defects.

I wish that Rennac and L’Arachel (also from Sacred Stones) shared a paired ending where they become intimate with each other.

Now you find that he has the most appealing armor design in the entirety of fiction, but it's so niche that no one else likes it.

Edit: Even here, I am attacked by Ninja's.

@indigospace Except now neither Roy or Lilina exist in certain universes, meaning that when the events of FE6 take place, no one can stop the catastrophe that follows.

I wish that Laurent didn't spend five years wandering in a desert, and actually looked for the Shepherds during that time.

Edited by Hawkwing
I was ninja'd in my first post. Again.

They end up like manaketes, except with even more boring weapons, so people question why they were added in the first place.

That, or it would lead to the addition of several anti-beast weapons/skills, ruining a crap ton of other horse riding units, breaking and unbalancing the entire game.

I wish Kellam got an alternative ending if he was the MVP of the playthrough.

9 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I wish Kellam got an alternative ending if he was the MVP of the playthrough.

After the war, Kellam's exploits are recorded in a book ...which conveniently gets destroyed in a fire, so nobody remembers him.

I wish Hector would get a Heroes alt that wasn't just another Axe Knight.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

He will be an infantry ax fighter.

I wish that Micaiah was a better unit in Radiant Dawn.

granted, but her speed still sucks and thani loses its effective bonuses.

I wish Ike and Mist had an ending in radiant dawn.

3 hours ago, Scoot said:

Axes are now completely broken, rendering every other weapon useless.

2 hours ago, indigospace said:

Ryoma's armor has now been changed to a generic png image of a lobster with Ryoma's face plastered on the front.

Neither of these are bad things.

Granted, Ike and Most have a paired ending and-oh, yep, that's incest alright. Gross.

I wish for anima and staves to be the only magic types.

17 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I wish for anima and staves to be the only magic types.

Granted, but now it's incredibly awkward when the evil Gharnef character has to use Thunder magic.

I wish the next final boss isn't a dragon or related to one in any way.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

4 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Granted, but now it's incredibly awkward when the evil Gharnef character has to use Thunder magic.

I wish the next final boss isn't a dragon or related to one in any way.

The next final boss is a giant lizard... with wings.

I wish Fernand didn't die and was a playable character. 

3 minutes ago, Aera said:

The next final boss is a giant lizard... with wings.

I wish Fernand didn't die and was a playable character. 

Oh dear, he was rewritten as a last minute change to the story. It was (and strongly feels) rushed and poorly written, and the dialogue is filled with contradictions to previous dialogue and grammar errors. All his supports are of the same quality.

I wish we had more representation of game mechanics and the various weapons of FE in Smash for the fighters

1 minute ago, Arcphoenix said:

Oh dear, he was rewritten as a last minute change to the story. It was (and strongly feels) rushed and poorly written, and the dialogue is filled with contradictions to previous dialogue and grammar errors. All his supports are of the same quality.

I wish we had more representation of game mechanics and the various weapons of FE in Smash for the fighters

The next Smash features so much Fire Emblem representation that fans get fed up and there is never another Fire Emblem character in Smash.

I wish my sister liked Fullmetal Alchemist

10 minutes ago, Solvaij said:

The next Smash features so much Fire Emblem representation that fans get fed up and there is never another Fire Emblem character in Smash.

I think it has to be about FE in particular!

15 minutes ago, Solvaij said:

Granted, but now your sister starts watching and liking every show you do, and talking to her about it gets annoying as fuck.

I wish for an FE game, they made a sexy dancer unit that can fight with anima magic (note: I haven’t played every game in the series, so I don’t know if this has been done yet).