Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the main protagonist is an edgelord Gary Stu and every other character only exists to kiss his behind while every female character wants that edgy D - even the villain females.

I wish the next FE protagonist to not be royalty or otherwise special.

Edited by DragonFlames

Granted, but he's now so over-seasoned that he makes peoples...salty.

16 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Granted, but now it's incredibly awkward when the evil Gharnef character has to use Thunder magic.

Purple thunder can be pretty menacing, you know.

In fact, I wish for an evil Gharnef-type character who uses purple lightening magic.

21 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

Granted, but now your sister starts watching and liking every show you do, and talking to her about it gets annoying as fuck.

I wish for an FE game, they made a sexy dancer unit that can fight with anima magic (note: I haven’t played every game in the series, so I don’t know if this has been done yet).

It will be hard. A dancer with a blade may looks attractive, but a dancer with a tome looks weird.

I wish Prince Kurthnaga existed in Fire Emblem Warriors and used the oversized Sabatons boots to fights when he wasn't in his dragon form.

Granted, but he can't go into dragon form at all because he hooked up with a beorc female and had a kid and now he can't shift.

I wish Rajaion would have lived long enough to be playable.

He would live long enough to be playable, but his weapon would damage him in odd chances like the Devil's Axe.

I wish Kent and Sain would be introduced in FEH.

Edited by Karimlan

13 hours ago, illegal knight said:

It will be hard. A dancer with a blade may looks attractive, but a dancer with a tome looks weird.

I just thought of an offensive reason why it wouldn’t make sense after all. Dancers are essentially prostitutes, so I don’t think they like to read that much (Tethys from Sacred Stones fits that description; though in her defense, she never got the opportunity to learn to read)

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

I wish Kent and Sain would be introduced in FEH.

Granted, but it’s finally revealed that they are gay lovers. The fan backlash is intense.

I wish there’s a fourth, secret support between Nino and Jaffar where he takes her lingerie shopping.

Edited by SMEDIA

The support will exist, and we will witness how Nino will blush deep crimson as she sees the lingerie Jaffar would pick up for her, and she will inch her fingers closer to one of Jaffar's daggers...

I wish for a real fighting game with Fire Emblem characters.

50 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

The support will exist, and we will witness how Nino will blush deep crimson as she sees the lingerie Jaffar would pick up for her, and she will inch her fingers closer to one of Jaffar's daggers...

I wish for a real fighting game with Fire Emblem characters.

Granted, but the sales are poor and the game recieves poor reviews for the overcomplicated fighting system and poorly responsive controls. It's so bad that a sequel is never considered again, and IS blew their budget on it so hard that the next few FE games are low quality and filled with fanservice to try and bring in more money.

I wish more Fire Emblem related content existed for Minecraft

2 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

I wish more Fire Emblem related content existed for Minecraft

(Realistically speaking, that will never happen.)

Granted, but all FE content for Minecraft is made by a lone freshman in high school with little to no coding experience, so everything becomes low quality and corrupted to the point where everything in the game becomes unplayable, even just Vanilla settings, which can never be fixed.

I wish Thracia 776 had a translation that's Project Naga levels of good.

One is made, but it's so hard to find that no one knows it exists. And Nintendo takes it down anyway because they're remaking the game, but it won't come out until years later.

I wish that the combat animations used actual HEMA techniques.

Wish granted, but the HEMA context would be based off historically accurate movies like Monty Python and the Holy Grail and shows like Blackadder.

I wish the localization for FE16 would have quirky mistakes.

Edited by Karimlan

15 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Wish granted, but the HEMA context would be based off historically accurate movies like Monty Python and the Holy Grail and shows like Blackadder.

I wish the localization for FE16 would have quirky mistakes.

The backlash over the Soleil censorship makes them censor nothing this time around and there's a scene that's even worse, with a gay man getting outright tortured to try to convert him into being straight.

I wish Boyd was in Heroes.

Granted, but to keep them, you have to cut off a valuable body part to keep them. If you refuse, then you die.

I wish that Tethys (my least favorite FE character) from SS dies a horrific, violent death from the final boss’s critical physical attack.

Tethys dies by the Final bosses attack. However, it's a quick, painless, and dignified death.

I wish that wind magic functioned like Force Push from Star Wars.

Edited by Hawkwing

Granted. You make Corrupt Theocracy.

4 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Again, this is a very good thing.

I wish that they brought back Pirates.

Granted, but they make the first new pirate obviously homosexual.

I wish there was a short fanfic (with lots of drawings) where Serra and Florina team up to strip Rebecca naked against her will. Also, Sain gets to watch.

The fanfic exists, but everyone who reads it gets thrown in jail. Also, Sain becomes a rapist by the end of it.

You thirsty or something? JK

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game where you could customize your entire army Etrian Odyssey / 7th Dragon style

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The fanfic exists, but everyone who reads it gets thrown in jail. Also, Sain becomes a rapist by the end of it.

You thirsty or something? JK

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game where you could customize your entire army Etrian Odyssey / 7th Dragon style

Granted, but all the characters have as much personality as the heroes of the original Final Fantasy.

I wish the next person forgot to corrupt my wish.

Wait... FE Edition. Okay. I wish that IS would learn a lesson from Fates and not make the same mistakes again.

Edited by Mad-manakete

Granted. The writing improves, but in exchange, all the characters wear 50% less clothing. Even the children.

I wish characters of the Jeigan archetype weren't so devoid of personality or depth past their loyalty for their lord.