Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, it is only 12 episodes long, many scenes are skipped, and many characters don't get their spotlight.

I wish for a crossover between Fire Emblem and the Trails/Kiseki series.

2 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

Granted, it is only 12 episodes long, many scenes are skipped, and many characters don't get their spotlight.

I wish for a crossover between Fire Emblem and the Trails/Kiseki series.

It's in Fire Emblem Heroes. The banner units are weird and underwhelming.

I wish for all Japan-only FE games to be localized.

Edited by Zetsubo
addition to post

Granted, they're all translated worse than even the least competent fan translations and the original story is lost in a sea of nonsensical dialogue and explanations.  A lot of the writing manages to make for some of the best meme material since "All your base are belong to us" though.

I wish for an action adventure Fire Emblem game that plays like a 3D Zelda game where Raven is the main character and it depicts the events that happen to him in between Blazing Sword and Binding Blade.

Granted, but in it she goes full Cordelia as her unrequited love for Marth gets to her until she goes insane and decides "Well Matthis' name is almost Marth if you swap the first t for an r and drop the is", resulting in an ending that pleases Matthis fans.

I wish that more people did LPs of iron man runs that had unfortunate incidents throughout and were extremely entertaining.

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Granted, they're all translated worse than even the least competent fan translations and the original story is lost in a sea of nonsensical dialogue and explanations.  A lot of the writing manages to make for some of the best meme material since "All your base are belong to us" though.

I fail to see the flaw. I know I'd enjoy it... except possibly never getting to experience Thracia's story with good translation.

Granted, they're commented on by low energy commentators who sound like they're about to fall asleep at any moment and can't come up with any funny reactions or jokes whenever they get to the perfect moment to make entertaining commentary, thus leaving the actual gameplay as the only entertaining part to watch for the LP.

I wish for a sequel to Fire Emblem Binding Blade that reveals that Roy married all of the female characters in the prior game and he is the main protaganist.

Granted, the remake is reworked in ways to irritate fans of the original versions.  Also, only the FE 9 part of the remake is on a physical copy but FE 10 is only ever available digitally.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game that would have main playable units that accurately depicted what the product of an incestuous union was like.

Granted. But they're the only playable units, and many of them can barely function due to the severe extent of the inbreeding prior to the game... which is depicted graphically.

11 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Also, only the FE 9 part of the remake is on a physical copy but FE 10 is only ever available digitally.

That's pure evil.

Granted. It draws massive controversy because it appears to be promoting teacher and student romance despite the age differences. 

I wish we saw more of Alm's thoughts on people assuming he was going to be king after the war was over, how he's handed leadership twice against his will, and about how his whole blood related family was killed in a very short amount of time in Fire Emblem Echoes.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Granted.  They are now all summed up as thus:

Image result for spilling milk gif

I wish a Fire Emblem game starred the cast of Scooby-Doo as the main Lords.

NPC Shaggy steals most exp kills on each map. A bit like Pent in his recruitment chapter.

I wish we had a one off mii Fire Emblem game

Granted, it has no customization for the Mii skins, the story is very minimalistic, and the combat becomes absolute chaos to strategize for because of the practically infinite number of weapons that are in existence.

I wish for a Fire Emblem 4+5 remake built from the ground up for the Switch with the character design and art style done by the people who made Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem 5 is implemented into the middle of FE4's generational gap, both games are fully implemented on the cartridge with no DLC or expansions, had the support system of Fates, the cutscenes and dialogue sections were animated by the people who did the cutscenes from Persona 5, the user interface and the maps were updated to be more manageable, and the battles had infantry alongside the playable characters like they do in Three Houses.

Granted, but the game is released in very limited quantities, and have only one run. To make things worse, it is physical only, thus no digital release and making the game super rare, and scalpers sell the game for ridiculous prices.

I wish for the next FE game to star Captain Falcon as the Main Lord.

Granted, but the writing staff misreads the fact Captain Falcon is a racer as him being a racist. Consequentially the entire game is spent with him seeking out minorities to beat up, leading to outrage against the series for taking such a direction, and Captain Falcon's removal from the Smash roster due to said backlash.

I wish that hammers actually looked like hammers in all the games instead of just a few.

Granted, but Garon's overall stats received a massive downgrade compared to the other routes, making the fight a huge letdown.

I wish Scarlet survived in Revelation.

Edited by Ercdouken

6 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

Granted, but Garon's overall stats received a massive downgrade compared to the other routes, making the fight a huge letdown.

I wish Scarlet survived in Revelation.

Her survival is a total pull - she does die at first - that raises a lot of questions in regards to the plot and vallite soldiers. Even then, she’s not deployable and can only speak word-salad after what happened to her. She still appears in My Castle and is summonable to My Room. All her unread support convos (and any in the record hall) are also affected. Due to a bug, all saves - including future saves - are affected. Your wish also spoils Scarlet’s death to some other user reading this thread who has just started Fates.

I wish we had a FEH chapter that took place in the summoner’s world

Oops (Just assumed it was common knowledge at this point lol, but then again I got spoiled to it too)

Granted, but it's just a filler chapter with none of the heroes present, there's no battles, and the chapter itself is just plain boring hours long

I wish female units in Gaiden/Echoes can promote at the same level as male units.

Edited by Ercdouken

Granted. Now the game is less balanced as said classes appear much earlier than planned. 

That, or a paradox occurs as the cavalier and villager class are unisex, causing the game to explode.

I wish that there were healing animations reminiscent of Far Cry 2's.

Granted, it's part of a new mechanic that restores only a little bit of health for your unit without having to use a vulnerary or a healing staff, but it takes a full turn to do and it lowers your defense by 75% when the enemy's turn comes around.  You get to hear those satisfying crunches that snap their bones back into place though.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game where the final boss/evil force of nature of the game was The Great Mighty Poo completely uncensored.