Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't get this wish corrupted because I googled it and it wasn't a sex slang and I would like it too. Or, um...FE is no longer FE because with E sports it's not a medieval setting.

I wish for a FE game taking place in Hyrule.

You can't S-support Malon and Malo isn't in the game, but Link becomes as glorified in-game as Corrin and Kris combined, so everyone hates it.

I wish for the next FE game to be simpler and be more linear than Three houses.

You get it, but everything else suffers. Gameplay is horribly imbalanced, difficulty spikes everywhere, Kaga-level unfair crap throughout, story is Fates-tier bad, etc.

I wish there would be a Trails x FE crossover.

Shrimpy gets sued by IntSys for doing it first.
It also crosses over all the worst parts of Trails and all the worst parts of FE, leaving all the good stuff out.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Granted, it's on the PS5 and 1 Terabyte big, download only

Friggin' hell!
That is some BAD optimization right there...

I wish for a crossover between FE and Nights of Azure.

All of the Nights of Azure characters get violently decapitated and spew entire fountains worth of hyper realistic blood from their necks while their heads serve as totems to appease the boss characters of the game as the only way to progress. 

I wish an FE lord would wear layers of tank tops, have pencil thin eyebrows, a plastic choker, leggings under a denim skirt, have TNA bags, wear oversized sunglasses, a Juicy Couture sweatsuit, and a I ❤️ BOOBIES bracelet.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

What you call a “revamp” they misunderstand as “remove.” Magic’s gone, and FE becomes a game of exclusively physical attackers.

I wish that FE would keep getting well-written female lords like Edelgard.

They don't happen until the year 6372.  A year where everything the ideology ever stood for is considered a backwards and outdated execution of characters that mocks the civil rights achieved for A.I. people after so many millenia.

I wish tide pods and fidget spinners were actual weapons and the most powerful to be used in the game.

Granted, they are enemy-only, in a highly convoluted spin-off of Fire Emblem called Fire Emblem Memes where Lobster Lord is the final boss and he uses these weapons. You army is led by Cat!Ryoma who wants to eliminate the memes because of the damage they did to the FE Universe.

I wish the voices in people's heads and their mental disorders would manifest and become enemies to defeat.

It turns out this one was outsourced to Konami.  It does have its share of crossovers with other franchises, but they're not utilized well and it has the microtransactions that demonstrates Konami at its worst just like their current pachinko driven model drives them these days.

I wish the Easter Island Head from the Night at the Museum movies was a wise elder sage character.

Granted, but it sucks so much ass that the Angry Video Game Nerd says "Fuck it, let's start reviewing all the newer games that are shit like this."

I wish Thee Houses had a OFF-style section of the game where you purify Dimitri's mind to stop him from being so murderous.

It's mandatory and it just doesn't fit with the rest of the gameplay at all, and nobody wants to play BL route because of it.

I wish the generic ally female swordmaster that appears at the first attack on Garreg Mach if you recruited Catherine was Felix's mom and she had a special convo with her little boy if he's in the party.

Edited by Dragoncat