Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but their are ambush spawns if endgame units in every single map. At least 10, and it’s physically impossible to finish a map before they show up.

I wish Fates had better characters

Now in a pursuit to avoid utilizing tropes of any kind, the game is so plain and base that it manages to come off as having less personality than the NES original.  Also due to avoiding all of the tropes, there is very little direction about why there is a series of battles going on and little to no reason for players to care and all of the characters are represented with stick figures that look exactly the same.

I wish characters would mock the main lord with dead dad jokes after their dad dies.

Granted, so the character goes to join their dead and the game ends in 2 chapters (3 counting the prologue).

I wish the next fe game would serve me coffee in the morning

Granted but they put the catchy song through a bit grinder and then reverse it, and the entire thing is animated with ps1 models.

I wish I could try a Mercie-baked sweet

Granted, but now the games scale up even higher to match your skill, making things just as hard as they were before.

I wish there were a hard+ difficulty mode to have it be a bit more challenging than regular hard, but not janky hard like in maddening.

Granted, but they look like Corrin’s dragon form and the only noise they make is 

I wish FE would remind me that I’m supposed to be asleep so I don’t stay up playing all night

Granted, but Claude wants to hang their heads from the gates of Enbarr for keeping it as a couple and not making it a Threehousesome.

I wish for the next FE game to be better than Berwick Saga in every way.

Edited by Benice

22 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Granted, but they look like Corrin’s dragon form and the only noise they make is 

You act like that wouldn't be what I'd want Flayn's dragon form to sound like. Seteth on the other hand, probably not.

5 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

I wish the routes in the next fe would be more different.

You have to buy each route, there are four of them, and they all cost 60 dollars.

I wish the elites at the end of VW had special convos with their descendants.