Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are only in your hands for a second before a scalper magically appears to take them from you and sell them on Ebay for inflated prices.

I wish that person who was making Three Houses in GBA wouldn't have stopped.

Granted, but her fans hang your head from the gates of Enbarr!

I wish I had the heart to sacrifice Lysithea because she is both good as a fighter and mean to Iggy.

Edited by Benice

Granted, but now you sacrifice Ignatz instead because you hate his haircut.

Seriously, it’s not much better than Lorenz’s. Timeskip Dimitri has the best hair don’t @ me.

I wish I could make myself enjoy games like FE4 and FE6.

Granted, but they are now the only things you find enjoyment in, ever, and you spend the rest of your life playing them.

I wish Marianne were a better written character.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Granted, but her fans hang your head from the gates of Enbarr!

ayo I got the guillotine, I’ll grab it and we can meet up at 5:00 EST right boys?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Seriously, it’s not much better than Lorenz’s. Timeskip Dimitri has the best hair don’t @ me.

shamelessly ignoring your request08663721-9EBF-4EAD-99A1-B1A2A10595D7.png.426f2596d012045d7a2da35a5b69e35c.png

Granted, now whenever there is a unit who is five or more levels lower than your highest-levelled unit, you are barred from progressing and have to partake in skirmish with only your lowest-levelled units until they are up to speed with everyone else.

I wish all FE games had the option to grind your ass off, just in case.

Granted, but now whenever a unit dies there's an unskippable animation of them going into a coffin and the coffin dancers sending them off. With the coffin dance music too.

I wish for a Tellius sequel that shows Naesala and Leanne's kids.

Edited by Dragoncat

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Granted, but now whenever a unit dies there's an unskippable animation of them going into a coffin and the coffin dancers sending them off. With the coffin dance music too

I'd pay for DLC like that, ngl.

Granted, but you also get bizarre ships like Ike x Caineghis, Elincia x Renning, and Jill x Haar's wyvern along with it.

I wish the next FE game would get rid of casual mode.

28 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

It goes back to Thracia design and levels of difficulty.

Tbf Thracia has good map design hampered with several decisions that are questionable at best... A Thracia remake would likely be very good.

Granted, but only once Lysithea caps strength as a warrior.

I wish for the next FE to be like Berwick.

It is like Berwick.  It's never localized and it takes 23 years for romhackers and translators to translate, comprehend, and is somethign that the Fire Emblem community at large never bothers to give a chance.   Plus it's also full of so many game breaking bugs that it becomes an absolute chore to play on anything running the translated roms.

I wish Three Houses had a dunce cap feature for everyone who fails their promotion tests and had to wear them into battle.

Granted, one of such additional features is an avatar worshipped by literally everyone who can also romance every character, including Sigurd and Deirdre, their siblings! Too bad the route split with one unique map per route gets in the way.

I wish I wasn’t 99% sure that someone already made an avatar can romance sigurd and Deirdre joke

Granted, but they are both shunned from society and RD never happens.

I wish that Miccy had a bigger role in FE10

NNNNNNNNNNNIIIINJA'D!!!!

Edited by Benice

Granted, Yune no longer exists and Ashera ends up destroying the world with her judgement since Yune isn't there to balance her out.

I wish Makachad would get a just punishment for being a jerk to both Marcia and Astrid.