Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it’s too janky to fix so they cut all hit one chapter and that chapter has one enemy bs your fifty playable units.

I so dearly wish Fates: Conquest had divine pulse......

Me too. GBA supports now auto scroll at 500% speed when they’re unlocked, and takes one turn per each support level, but the support limit stays, and you can’t end a chapter until every possible support is unlocked.

I wish great knights were good.

Granted, enemy Great Knights are also good, even better than your own due to having enemy-exclusive weapons nine times out of ten. Now you REALLY need your Great Knights to help out.

I wish that all classes and characters dressed modestly (not covered head to toe, just not showing belly, back, thighs or cleavage) and wore armour that covered pretty much their entire bodies. Oh, and they get a neat defence/resistance boost for doing so.

Granted, all the dragons have to find a new trope and they collectively agree to become womanizers instead.

I wish I could play through the Smash route in fe Fates.

Granted, the Smash route in FE Fates requires you to S-support everyone as quickly as possible, including enemy generics. Failing to capture 14 per mpap causes a game over due to your Harem not growing fast enough.

I wish that I new how to better make people feel happy.

Granted, but because the games with hub worlds are modern FEs, showing even a hint of affection towards said characters or just being nice causes these outfits to be thrown off.

I wish for the next fe to come out of the box already with a randomizer mode selectable.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I wish that I new how to better make people feel happy.

If you’re referring to what I think you are, there is nothing you can really do. It just takes time... a lot of it, in some cases.

Granted, but they can only play it at 0.00000000000000000000000000001 fps. I know it’s just below the intended PoR frame rate, but still. 😛

I wish for the next fire emblem to have a great cast of characters.