Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Why?? Why!? Granted but it implements a loot box system that determines what exactly you can do every single time you “play” it, with the odds rigged that the least fun to play aspects win more often, like the highest percent chance going to just pinching their nose once. and of course, each of these loot boxes costs 50 dollars.

I wish for the next fe to have a hub world/base system that takes at least half the time three houses’ does.

Gross-

Granted but that hub is the entire game

I wish Sophia were a better unit

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, they’re clones of R.O.B, Mr. Game and Watch, and King Dedede respectively.

I wish would wake up to good news for once.

Edited by Sooks

It's so unfaithful to the point of being an entirely different game, causing everyone who bought the game to sue Nintendo for false advertising.  Unfortunately all of these people who took Nintendo to court find themselves in an uphill battle too late.  Afterwards, the accusers are all charged guilty of wasting Nintendo's time and collectively owe them one trillion US dollars.

I wish units would fall asleep at random without sleep being an affliction.

Granted, but every time this happens you have to play through a 50 chapter campaign per unit detailing their dreams/nightmares.

I wish Edelgard wasn’t so vague in her scene just before the end of AM.

Granted, Joe Zieja but they pick Birthright and get banned from Twitch after the events of chapter 13, and all of their fans think all fe is like that and from then on snort in disgust at the mention of Fire Emblem.

I wish Caspar in fe3h didn’t suck.

Granted, but now they don’t have this little ol’ stat, it’s probably not that important. It’s called hit. Good luck without it!

I wish that my entire family could have capped luck stats (did I make this fe enoguh? xD).

Granted but only because they become characters in the next FE.

I wish that there was an FE that broke the 4th wall and mentioned stuff like the console that the game was being played on, as well as pretending to exit to the console's HOME menu.

Granted. It's a Berwick Saga remake!

I wish for the next FE to do something different than supports.

Edited by Benice

Granted, to build relationships between characters you play skinship, while controlling the character doing the petting. The things they say during this time generally reveal how their relationship is going along and stuff about their backstories and such. Generally.

I wish Claude was relevant to the plot.

Granted, but all of the future Fire Emblem games will just be Mystery of the Emblem remakes. This will include various Mario-like spin-offs such as Mystery of the Emblem Party, Mario, Sonic, and Marth at the Olympics, FE Kart, etc.

I wish that the next FEH April Fools joke is to make every hero a +10 5* Raigh for one day.

Granted, but that also makes the game not fun to play since the rng and jankiness SUCK.

I wish the next Fire Emblem would have non-lord playable characters who were plot relevant.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Granted, but that also makes the game not fun to play since the rng and jankiness SUCK.

I wish the next Fire Emblem would have non-lord playable characters who were plot relevant.

No one can die, at all, the game is permanently on casual mode with no option for classic mode, to make sure you can still game over, ambush spawns are now in every chapter regardless of difficulty.

I wish Armor Knights were actually useful in most games.

Edited by Samz707

Granted, but in order for them to actually be useful you have to use the “unarmor command”, which sees them take off their armor and gain normal infantry movement, while getting +50 in every start except defense which gets -1, oh no.

I wish CF was a longer route.