Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Granted, but in order for them to actually be useful you have to use the “unarmor command”, which sees them take off their armor and gain normal infantry movement, while getting +50 in every start except defense which gets -1, oh no.

I wish CF was a longer route.

The new maps are all repeats of maps already in the game, just against TWSITD with roughly 40-50 enemies who spawn in via ambush spawns, in addition, every bit of Edelgard's scenes during this are about how she's obsessed with Byleth and painted 3 other portraits of them in compromising positions/states of dress and the other characters get no new meaningful dialogue.

I wish that "Battle of Revolution" April fool's game was real.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the Soren ships don’t shut up. Ever. Oh and they burn down Intelligent Systems HQ and direct the next fe, which a glorified shipping minigame that only allows hot anime men x hot anime men. That’s it.

I wish Roy had a personality.

Granted, but the foreground is so loud and obtrusive you can barely see her.

I wish Fire Emblem would get super hard difficulties right and that someone isn’t gonna quote this saying “*cough* [fire emblem game] *cough*”.

Granted, but they're locked behind a paywall.

I wish there were less RNG elements in the games.

Granted, but everyone’s stats are increased by 50 because you can’t spell Fire Emblem without artificial difficulty.

I wish Tellius would get a combined remake on the switch.

Granted, but now they have the slowest engine and gameplay of the series.

I wish we could play the villain and be 100% evil.

On 12/28/2020 at 2:11 PM, Sooks said:

Granted, but it’s Japan exclusive because that’s “outside the western demographic”.

I wish that my Silases would get good level ups.

Granted but his bases are now 1 in every single stat

I wish an FE Game with early firearms happened. (like Chinese Fire Lances/hand cannons.)

Edited by Samz707

Granted. IS wants to see how much they can screw them over, so their transformation gauge has been altered, so instead of filling up based off time, it now fills up based off the percentage of their HP left... and defaults to 0 at the start of every map. Hence they need to have taken as much damage as they have HP over the course of a map even to transform. Meaning they need to be healed at least once to achieve it, most likely more. The gauge still drops at the same rate once transformed. Trying to actively use a Laguz is suddenly about as tedious as training a curate had been in FE1.

I wish Vyland would step up his game. I'm trying to kill Medeus with him, but god damn it he's got 6 speed at level 17 (unpromoted, because promotion will boost it to 11),  a whopping 18 HP, (seriously at this point I have characters with more strength or speed than he has HP), and 8 defense. You know, equal to base Wendell in FE1. He's going to need every damn stat booster left in the game at this rate.

Um... what? You’re using Vyland? Vyland?? The rest of your army riots as a result so even though you beat Medeus, you know have to fight all the good characters with just him.

I wish fe1 wasn’t so slow.

Granted. Now the characters involved go to jail afterwards. Hence they're gone until their sentence is up... in about 16 chapters.

I wish there was a plausible reason for Michalis surviving FE1/FE3 Book 1/FE11. Like seriously.

20 hours ago, Sooks said:

Um... what? You’re using Vyland? Vyland?? The rest of your army riots as a result so even though you beat Medeus, you know have to fight all the good characters with just him

I mean, I already did a video of me beating Medeus with Matthis. Also in my H5 run of FE11 I'm using Matthis. Using Vyland in FE1 where caps are 20 for everything but Res (7) and HP (52) seems like a snap after playing halfway through H5. It's just... literally anyone else is better. Goddamn it Linde's actually got more defense (10, meaning she's levelled it twice since promoting) AND HP than the guy at this point. Mind, it's not like you can kill Medeus with Linde, because he's immune to magic (levin swords included), ballisticians, and bows in FE1. Not to forget there's only a handful of weapons that can even bypass his defense (devil sword, devil axe, Gradivus, Mercurius, Falchion and the firestone). So the fact that Vyland can, under some circumstance kill Medeus still means he can do one thing a good 17 characters flat out can't.

Granted, but it’s “a wizard did it” as Merric turns and winks at the audience.

I wish fe1 didn’t drown you in units.

10 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I mean, I already did a video of me beating Medeus with Matthis. Also in my H5 run of FE11 I'm using Matthis. Using Vyland in FE1 where caps are 20 for everything but Res (7) and HP (52)

Wait what? So then... I shouldn’t be waiting til 20 to promote?

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait what? So then... I shouldn’t be waiting til 20 to promote?

Not that good an idea in this game. Promoting as soon as you can gives more benefit. You carry over any experience towards your next level, so you don't need to worry about wasting any. Plus the fact that promotion gains just bring you up to the bases for the new class. If you've already passed them.. then maybe you can wait (but it depends how many cavs you're using. Two of the Paladins honors come quite late, and two quite early. Cain and Abel are naturally going to hit level twenty faster than other cavs). But with a unit like Matthis, Roshea or Vyland, not to mention both Tomas and Gordin, early promotion is entirely beneficial. As for the likes of Merric, Linde and Caeda... well I found my Caeda rammed level 20 before the Fane of Raman. Whereas Linde and Merric hadn't in their individual runs... but the defense boost and staves were better than anything they might have lost from early promoting. So as a rule, early promotion is great in this game.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:45 PM, Sooks said:

I wish fe1 didn’t drown you in units.

Now you have to solo the game with Wrys. Not a Wrys-y experience by any means.

I wish an FE4 remake would add free trading to the game.