Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tutorials are written in the same language, meaning that it's difficult to understand the complex new mechanics. It's also difficult to tell when the game is hinting that a character is recruitable, or how to unlock the gaiden chapters. It does not help at all that the game is very text heavy, and relies more on telling than showing.

I wish there was an XCOM X Fire Emblem crossover.

Granted but nobody buys it because XCOM is so obscure.

I wish there was a stated reason in FE canon as to why pegasi only accept female riders. (Fates doesn't count)

Edited by Dragoncat

Now Fire Emblem makes absolutely no sense unless you carefully track how all the plot points and subtleties relate to one another.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Granted but nobody buys it because XCOM is so obscure.

Where in the world did you get the impression that XCOM is obscure?

I wish that there were player archetypes on the enemies side. For instance, a level were you fight two bosses that are based off Cain and Able, or an Est archetype that grows stronger every time you see them, or a Jeigan unit, etc.

Granted, this makes the villain characters better than the protagonists in terms of character, everyone feels sorry for the villains, and they are angry that the villains can't even be playable characters.

I wish I could've fought Garon in Revelations.

• 2 months later...

It's extremely weird and confusing, with only a few people understanding what's going on. People also complain about the fan-service and wrestlers. At least the writing is good.

I wish this topic was revived.

On 8/9/2018 at 5:03 AM, The_antithesis said:

You wish for the series to end. Congratulations, you ruined everything!

I wish there were more ice spells.

Granted but now your level ups are allsubject to some serious RNG screwovers and you don't get to display a let's play that demonstrates your skills.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game where new S supports could be achieved with married characters. (ie, Sain could marry Louise even though she's married to Pent.)

Granted, but any previous S supports turn into F supports due to divorce. F support partners cause each other to take more damage and deal less damage when near each other.

I wish Anna to be real and to love me.

Edited by XRay

Granted, it's a bizarre fangame that is basically a crossover with OFF by Mortis Ghost (and probably created with RPG Maker 2003 or something, depending on how much further that wish should be corrupted).

I wish Fire Emblem Warriors included characters from games such as The Binding Blade and Path of Radiance.

On 10/03/2019 at 10:13 PM, Mad-manakete said:

I wish there was a way to know when I'm about to crit before-hand.

Pffff... don't characters in the newer games perform different animations before critting...? (Also when you reload a 3DS game and get into a fight from a Battle Save, the results will be the same as last time, kinda weird...)

On 11/03/2019 at 7:06 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish we could have Shinpei Tomooka as the character designer for a Fire Emblem game.

Ugh, another random name I have to look up... I'll try anyway...

Granted... but they only got to make character designs for characters from shapeshifting classes, such as Manaketes, Taguels, Kitsunes... etc.

I wish the voice acting in FE Warriors was more consistent with the main games...

22 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Pffff... don't characters in the newer games perform different animations before critting...? (Also when you reload a 3DS game and get into a fight from a Battle Save, the results will be the same as last time, kinda weird...)

Ugh, another random name I have to look up... I'll try anyway...

Granted... but they only got to make character designs for characters from shapeshifting classes, such as Manaketes, Taguels, Kitsunes... etc.

I wish the voice acting in FE Warriors was more consistent with the main games...

Only change is Hinoka’s voice. Yuri Lowenthal was out, so we got Japanese Marth.

I wish Feh had better writing 

Granted, but you will still hate the story.

I wish Fire Emblem was the one that got axed instead of Advance Wars.

6 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Granted, that makes your wish ruins much less interesting.

I wish there was a crossover between Fire Emblem and OFF (by Mortis Ghost).

Spoiler

The batter begins his sacred mission to purify the world of every character you love in graphic and gratuitous detail. He also targets their friends. He’s successful and leaves each Fire Emblem world as a barren wasteland.

(OFF Spoilers)

I started this game recently. Very, very underappreciated.

I wish for gauntlet wielding Heroes to join FEH after Three Houses releases

Edited by Arcphoenix