Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but she never becomes a playable character and even the modding community finds it's impossible to make her a playable character.  That and she dies the chapter you meet her.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game that had a colossus race for enemies and playable units.

Granted, they're either underpowered or ridiculously overpowered due to the nature of cockroaches. For starters, they can have such low Res they can be taken out by a fireball, yet such high Def that your strongest physical attacker does hardly any damage.

I wish there were more cats in Fire Emblem.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053
Edit - Whoops!

10 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

For once your wish is granted. It is retarded though.

Why is Tiki so hot?

Because she is a Dragon with 2000 years of knowledge and being the "prophet" to a God-like being.

If are into powerful, knowledgeable and confident woman (like myself) you can't do it much better than that, it is a bummer that you'll die much sooner than her so... it kinda loses points for not having a partner for life (for her I mean).

54 minutes ago, Ercdouken said:

I wish I could cuddle Catria in my arms

She will call you Marth

I wish I could summoner support two units at the same time (because having to grind to S rank a unit and then having to do it a second time because you prefer your first unit is... annoying to say the least).

Edited by Silafante

Granted, but only one unit gets that boost on one map at a time. The deciding factor on priority is bust size.

I wish Arthur, Gunter, and Male Kana looked less ugly in the private quarters (seriously, they’re just off-putting to me, their models).

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Granted, but only one unit gets that boost on one map at a time. The deciding factor on priority is bust size.

It is a pretty cool idea to balance the summoner support thingy, only one getting the boost, but if I S-support two husbandos how should we choose?

They look better, but only in comparison since everyone else look worse.

It would cool to see a 1-2 range sword like handaxes and javelins (I would make it a boomerang or something like that).

Edited by Silafante

13 minutes ago, Silafante said:

It is a pretty cool idea to balance the summoner support thingy, only one getting the boost, but if I S-support two husbandos how should we choose?

Bigger muscles. The more big muscles shown, the higher priority.

Also, your new wish is granted. They are worse than Hand Axes in FE4 or FE6.

23 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Also, your new wish is granted. They are worse than Hand Axes in FE4 or FE6.

That is mathematically impossible and you freaking know it (now I am playing FE4, that weight and accuracy are awful)

1 minute ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I wish @Silafante could make a wish.

You didn't wish first

Don't blame the dead on me.

I wish that legendary weapons will not have durability or weapons in general could be repaired like in FE4.

3 minutes ago, Silafante said:

You didn't wish first

Don't blame the dead on me.

I wish that legendary weapons will not have durability or weapons in general could be repaired like in FE4.

Ok, fine.

Wish is granted, but weapon balancing is now handled like it is in Fates.

Now I have two wishes to make up for before. One to get another Adult Tiki alt. in FEH, and for a skill shop to be open in FEH (where you can buy skills with Arena medals, with level 4 skills being very expensive).

13 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Ok, fine.

Don't worry. I was mostly teasing, all in good spirits. 

Tiki powercreeps Surtur and she is unbelievably broken, everyone hates her (but she gets a pretty neat art).

The skill shop is so good that all the whales leave the game and the game in order to not die puts ads everywhere (at least they would be more generous with the orbs than now).

I wish that if they remake FE6 IS gives Lucius a really manly beard, even manlier than Hector's.

Granted, but Lucius’s voice actor had to change due to some unknown complications. Now, Lucius is voiced by and actress.

5 minutes ago, Silafante said:

Tiki powercreeps Surtur and she is unbelievably broken, everyone hates her (but she gets a pretty neat art).

The skill shop is so good that all the whales leave the game and the game in order to not die puts ads everywhere (at least they would be more generous with the orbs than now).

I’d probably be the one scrub that S-supports her, lol.

45 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Granted, but Lucius’s voice actor had to change due to some unknown complications. Now, Lucius is voiced by and actress.

I’d probably be the one scrub that S-supports her, lol.

I think we have similar taste

https://imgur.com/a/KCIicnE

Edited by Silafante

11 hours ago, Silafante said:

It would cool to see a 1-2 range sword like handaxes and javelins (I would make it a boomerang or something like that).

There's this thing called a Kodachi, you know... I know it's a katana and it gives you Spd +1, Def/Res -1, but it's still a 1-2 range sword!

9 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish there was a Fire Emblem point and click adventure game.

Granted, it's a spin-off fangame, with very little to do with Fire Emblem other than it includes characters and locations.

I wish there was a version of Fire Emblem Heroes that could run on the PC (and not take up or require heaps of computer resources such as RAM or CPU).

25 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

There's this thing called a Kodachi, you know... I know it's a katana and it gives you Spd +1, Def/Res -1, but it's still a 1-2 range sword!

I meant more "style wise", javelins and handaxes are something you can see as a trowable weapon, but what does make the kodachi a throwable weapon (that is why I would make it a boomerang, a weapon that by design is trowable)?

Now I said trowable so manu times that doesn't feel like a word.

Granted, but they remake the OVA.

I wish that people could understand that giving phoenix mode as an option is not as I heard "figurative cancer".

Edited by Silafante