Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

Granted, but 90% get one rounded by someone equivalent to Batta the beast, and the rest are kidnapped by fangirling people

WWYDI Nino and Jaffar ran to the door of your house while carrying baby Raigh and Lugh and begged to hide in your house.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Benice said:

WWYDI Nino and Jaffar ran to the door of your house while carrying baby Raigh and Lugh and begged to hide in your house.

Uhhh... wrong thread M8

I wish that the cats and dogs in the monastery in Three Houses could at least be interacted with.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053

On 10/30/2019 at 8:56 PM, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Uhhh... wrong thread M8

I wish that the cats and dogs in the monastery in Three Houses could at least be interacted with.

I secretly wished that that this was a WWYDI thread and it got granted, but everyone questioned me.

Granted, but they all talk about modern politics and get executed for not having crests in edelgard's interactions with them.

I wish that someone would fix SS and creature campaign.

Random side joke: want to know why I don't like political jokes anymore?

They always get elected!

(Get it? The politicians are jokes...)

Edited by Benice

Granted.  The new version of Sacred Stones is only printed to exactly 756 Gameboy Advance cartridges and after being made is never reprinted again.  Also it has a special chipset in it that prevents even the most talented and dedicated rom dumpers from being able to offer this new version of the game to the world and in turn Etsy users can't replicate the roms into reproduction carts to make them more accessible.

I wish Celica was assassinated and caused Valentia to erupt into a civil war while Alm is forced to watch and suffer and be utterly powerless in trying to stop the conflict only to see it escalate further and further into something more horrendous than he had ever seen before and make him ashamed of ever taking up the sword.

Granted, but the paralogue you get it in is in GD route where he's a vengeful lich so he never gets to use it playable.

I wish I could make Byleth boot Felix in the butt and tell him to get to class.

Granted.  Felix hits you back and it hurts you IRL really hard.

I wish Nintendo would sell fan FE rom hacks at insane prices while the creators got no credit whatsoever and had a perfect legal defense so that they could never be sued in court and their production of said hacks work flawlessly.

• 2 weeks later...

The Greil Mercenaries and whatever enemy army they were fighting immediately join forces to take him down.

I wish Fire Emblem had tuxedos as an alternative costume.

• 3 months later...

Granted, but the Flowey pulls up, tells everyone that they're an idiot, takes their souls and turns into Asriel Dreemur.

I wish Shanna had a better strength growth.

Granted, but Ashe gets pushed off a cliff for trying to push the legend of Loog into his library.

I wish that Ivaldi got a refine in FEH

Granted, now Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn no longer exist because the thing that caused Ike to have a not-normal life is the exact same thing that drive the plot for those games.

I wish that people who played Conquest over and over would get attacked by Error Ryoma and Error Takumi

Granted.  Camilla exists IRL as a superhero who saves people from these two villains on a... wait this is corrupt a wish.

Their entry into the real world creates a great number of full scale wars between Earth and the digital world where Error Ryoma and Takumi came from in a way a lot like the threatened outcome of the war of programs from Tron: Legacy...  still kind of cool to imagine though isn't it?

I wish Zephiel did nothing wrong.

Granted but he then made all of the dragons his waifus, had 10984 children and overpopulated the world which causes everyone to go to askr except then the order of heroes is froced to disband from too many heroes.

I wish for an uncorrupted wish

Granted.  Your wish is now in the Enhance a Wish thread.

I wish Tharja was a power hungry sorceress who seduced Chrom to her will and was successful in making the rest of his family bow to her rule, in turn making Lucina a wicked and sadistic swordsman while her siblings were psycho blood thirsty versions of themselves that made Peri look like a nun.

Granted, but Chrom's too busy with her to allow her to find time for her schemes.

I wish that there was a route where Kronya was the main lord in 3H.

Granted.  It's 1 chapter long and ends with her killing literally every character in the game before breaking the games fourth wall where she has hyper realistic bloodshot red eyes with the rest of her facial features being just as hyper realistic as she gazes into the eyes of the player and says, "I... am... GOD..."  And the players Switch is frozen to that screen for all eternity.

I wish every character was as useful as Marcus.

Granted, but they don't have growths so no one is usable for endgame.

I wish that Armor Knights were actually good in the GBA games

Edited by Benice