Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

Both Birthright and Conquest gets mandatory DLC which adds fifty chapters of nothing but fanservice garbage to each game.

I wish the next FE game was a rhythm game where each perfectly timed button press activated a Chrom voice clip with him going "HAH! HYAAA! HUT! HYAAAAT!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but every not perfect button press is a weird Camilla moaning noise from the new Conquest dlc

I wish Roy was good for most of fe6

(This is a really fast reply huh 🤔)

Granted, but he suffers massive debuffs from a curse on the final chapter. After the curse is lifted, he is paralysed from the waist down and can never fight again.

I wish there was food items that restored HP alongside the normal healing items.

Eh, I type quick myself.

Granted, but everyone else is made into utter garbage, including Marcus.

I wish Marth could promote in SD and New Mystery.

EDIT: Hecking ninja'd.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Granted, it's Shadows of Valentia

I wish for the next FE game to have a character who makes puns whenever a unit dies.

GAH, DOUBLE NINJA'D!

Edited by Benice

Granted, but their puns are so bad that the rest of your team (including your lord), die immediately, causing a game over every time someone dies.

I wish the next FE avatar won’t be treated like a god by everyone who breathes in the same room as them

They are now treated like Satan and the story is just them being hated until they are burned at the stake at the end of the game.

I wish there was a FE character who couldn't afford a horse so he had his friend follow him around banging two coconuts together.

how conquest’s story should have gone

Wish granted, but the character is so poor that he nor his friend could afford coconuts which only grow in a foreign island and the only way to acquire them is a drop off the final boss.

I wish most FE archers were good

17 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Rolf

Wat? Rolf's pretty bad in both PoR and RD, isn't he?

Granted, but it also kills your device, beyond repair, causing the franchise to stop selling for obvious reasons.

I wish for there to be a character whose theme is an oboe solo in the next FE game.

Granted, but the music team will only record the theme in a middle school band room performed by 6th graders who just got their oboes and can’t read music

I wish Smash had an FE rep that didn’t use a sword (hot take I know)

Error!Ryoma encounters an error and can’t rant about anything since he short circuited.

I wish there would be a Rune Factory x Fire Emblem crossover with a focus on the relationship and support aspects.

Granted, but Porcoline still isn't marriageable, has no supports and dies off early on in the story as do Margaret and Dolce, and the protagonist gets twice the praise as Corrin and Kris combined, causing the fall of both FE and RF as franchises.

I wish for the next FE game to use Berwick Saga's way of getting horses to balance cavaliers. (Which is you have to buy 'em and they're fairly expensive.)

Edited by Benice

Granted. It's now about five maps long, because there are only that many non-filler chapters.

I wish for FE6's remake to get rid of the gaiden requirements and make it go straight to the good ending.

Granted, but the only way to beat the game is to beat all of the gaiden chapters in order to receive the only weapon that can damage the final boss

I wish early FEs didn’t have a support limit

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

hey are now treated like Satan and the story is just them being hated until they are burned at the stake at the end of the game.

Jeanne d'Arc for next FE protagonist!

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

I wish early FEs didn’t have a support limit

Granted, but every male character with multiple love interests gets a harem, as does every female character, creating a wacky ending in which everybody is married to everybody.

I wish the next FE game had a singular female lord, without a male one to go along with it.
For example, Celica without Alm, Eirika without Ephraim, Lyn without Hector and Eliwood.

Edited by DragonFlames

Without a male lord to tell her how she should behave, her actions end up being chaotic and all over the place until the final chapter she's imprisoned for the rest of her life for committing acts of anarchy despite what she might have believed were acts of good.  Plus the final 23 levels of the game are just her sitting in a cell contemplating everything she did and it's all the sort of rambling that makes a certain president of ours look like a humble and selfless leader by comparison.

I wish grass on the maps could be burned as a strategic maneuver to burn enemy units where they're standing.

Since everyone in the U.S. hates the first game so much that it makes the refund rate of E.T. on the Atati 2600 look like nothing, every copy of the game ends up getting buried in a landfill that Nintendo refuses to disclose.   They decide to give the franchise another chance by releasing Gaiden, but since they release it in such limited quantities, loose cartridges decorated with rental store stickers that have long since gone out of business are sold on Ebay for a minimum of $9999.98 and the shipping isn't free.  Needless to say after a debacle of this scale, Nintendo decided that the United States should not be exposed to the franchise any further and it continues to be a practice to this day.

I wish it was possible to "accidentally" kill spectators in the arena.

Granted, but this causes every other spectator to riot ending with the guaranteed death of the character that killed the spectator

I wish ambush spawns didn’t exist

Granted. IS had to find a way to make maps more challenging though now that they couldn't use ambush spawns, so the Emmeryn's fall feature got added. Every unit that's not at full HP has a 20% to fall off a cliff and die every turn now.

Granted, but no one knows I don’t who that is so they gave him Marth’s appearance and personality

I wish for a sequel to three houses where Abyss is fleshed out a bit more

Edited by Sooks1016
Grammar, grammar, grammar