Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I know but I can only get one of the exclusive characetr(s) for the rest of my playthrough... when does the route split start btw?

Ch. 16, or 16x if you unlocked it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 11:26 PM, Sooks said:

I wish support would grow faster in fe6

Now the supports don't even provide any stat boost advantages and cause your weapons to degrade at a faster rate than before.

I wish people would only use this forum game to make FE related wishes.

Granted, but you realize you didn’t really make an fe related wish and the universe implodes.

I wish that Azura would stop calling herself a singer when she only knows one song.

Granted, but it also adds in an avatar who is Shanna’s older brother out searching for her and finds Roy somehow. Everyone is marrigeable! Shanna, Tate, Juno, Jerrot...

I wish that the Fire Emblem didn’t feel shoehorned in in half the games it exists in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wish *AOL SCREECH*

8 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Now it has Shadows of Valentia tier map design and gameplay.

That would be a huge improvement, as it would mean I could actually enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish the assassin class was actually accurate and would efficiently kill units in one blow without being seen.

It becomes so broken that you can't use anything else.

I wish you could rescue drop units on terrain they wouldn't normally have access to.

Granted, but they fall down the cliff/drown/get stuck in brambles and either die or are incapacitated for the rest of the map. And the game doesn't tell you when this will happen!

I wish for the next FE.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

That would be a huge improvement, as it would mean I could actually enjoy it.

291715015000588292.png?v=1

-------

Granted, it's an FE9 remaster that doesn't change the game at all.

Which I would be quite happy with.

I wish Tellius would get another game in its world.

Granted, it reads your mind to find your least favorite Tellius ship and the game is a dating sim/VN featuring those characters, particularly Micaiah/Sothe and Makalov/Astrid. Ike x Lethe is avaliable by choice, though!

B̵̢̡͇͍̼̼̦̳̝̠͔̮͙̌̀̉̋̔̌̏̈̈́̊͋̄̃̅̕͘͜ͅŮ̴̧̧̡̪̭̪̤̠̺̪̺̤͙͑̉̏͆̆̑̍̒̓͜͝T̴͉̳̻͔̬͈͔͉̳̺̆ ̷̲̟̱̾́̅͆̽̎̀̓͒̀̈́͆̌͒̈̕͝I̷̛̯͙͍̼͓̒̆̂͒̾̀̿̿́̑̅̆̅̂̍͝T̶̥̯͎̓͂͋͊͊͋̊̔́̄̆͝'̷̘̝̥̗̝́͒S̵̨̘̻̻̝͇͑͛̋ ̷͍̻̹̭̰̲̟̖̜̭̟̤͗̊̍͋͜T̶̪̳͈̰͓̖̄̈́̑̔̈́̄̓̈́̂̏͗̍͝͝Ǫ̷̭̗̦̀̉̑̋̆̊̀͊͋̚O̷̮̗̘̺̖̭̦͈̳̮̾̈̒̅̂̓̾̐̚̚͝ ̷̭̬̠̺̑͆͂̆̈́̍̾͒̓̌̏̈́̚̕͝C̶̛͉̺̪̜̳̹̝͈̞̞̭̰̖̀͑̓̈̚Ų̴̯̯̙͖̭͉̫̹̩̰̋͆̀̈̈́͑̍̇̒̇͜͜ͅR̶̦͍̫͖͍͎̮̱̈́́̂̾̀̊͑̈́͆̽̎͌͘̕͘͠S̷̛͉̜͓̪̊̏͐͂͂̈́͐͛̐̈́̋͑͠Ę̴̡̡̦̗̜̭͚̟̪͎̳̳̺͉̲̭̊̏́̑͆̓̏̓͋̉̏̂̔̑͛̂D̴̻̤̠̳̙̯̬̘̳̙̓̊̔̌̉͂͂̑̿͂͒̎̋̅͘ ̶̬͚̅̊͐͒̉͒̽̐̕A̶̢̠̫̘̗̱̩̙̙̝̮͈͌̀̀̈́̔̅̈́͑̊́͌Ǹ̶̨̯̳̱͎͕̮̬͕̬͈̈́̿̐͗͗͊͊̐̾͛D̶̡̡̖̝͕͈̭̓̍̅̀̕͝͠ ̸̢̫͔̬͈̦͚͇̃̀̑̾̌͐̃̓̅͛̔͗̈͗͝ͅT̸̢͔͉̩͆̓̽͗͆̉̒̎̽͒̆͛̽͜͜Ḩ̶̨̧̛͕̳͙̉́̾̉͊̕E̸̛̯͎̺̯͔̭̭̮̲̹̪̗̠͓͍͂͛̇̿̋̍̀̓̈̿̓͛͜͝ ̵͕̳͔̖̳̯̩̫̜̪̱̰̼̗͙̐̀͆͋̒͘̚͝͠ͅG̶̨͕̞̟̤̼͉͔̦̺͉̲̪̓̅̈́̽͘̕͜͜͠A̴̢̟̠̔̉̅̾̅̾̓̀͒͛͊͗̚̚͜M̵̨̙̠̐̓̆̽̍̓̍͜͝Ę̸̢̣͍̳̺͚̝͓̯̞͛ͅ ̸͎̤͉̮̞̪̩͍͑̑̒̐̈́̿̂̂͝I̸̖̘͍͚̪̞͔̳͍̊̈̏̈́̃̌͌̊̽́̓̚͜͠ͅͅŠ̴̢͎̤̠͔̼͇̼̻̭͖̞̥̥̑̍̋́̈́͆͐̋͝ ̵̧̧̯͖͖̆͗̿̈́̑̿Ṟ̸̡̠̭̺̩̮̭̆A̶̢̼͙̹̺̻̫̫͋̅͒̇͒̏͛̽̿́̇̕Ţ̴̨̥͕͍̭̞̦͙̯̼̱̇̀͐̍Ȩ̷̛̳̹͈̲̲͔́̑̑̚D̴̡̯͇̼͚̦͚̭̙̞̳̥̹͕̹͛͝ͅ ̴͓̲̼̞̹̂͒͐́̅̄̀̅̚̚͝͠͝1̸̡̮̠̻̲̗̣͚̲̞̮͖̔͌͗͆̂̐̌͒̈́͋̕̚͝͝9̸̨̧͙̥̮̮̥̝͎̮̓̾̒̽̔͌͊̀̋̃̽̈́͌̅̕ͅ+̸̡̧̡̛̰̮͈̥͈͗̀͌͛͐͗̓͑̉̕̕̕͠ F̷̭̟͓̼̠̞̰̯̗͚̦̺̙͔̹͉̀̆̓̓͗̓͋͌̀́̒͠O̷̢͖̤̦̞̦̔͘R̸̛̝̹̣͚͈͓͍̞̗͉̠̝̪͍̈́̀̀̍̈́͐͗̑̏̊̈́̇̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸͙̭̾̿͐͑͘͝͠T̷̛̘͕̠͚̹͍͙̼̤̈́̃́́͂̅́̅̎̊̀͊͗̚H̵̡̦̬̙̹̰̬̣̋̊̈͑̀̆͛̎͜͝͠E̷̛̛̫͍̞̤͕͖̪͓̰͍͇̹͕̮̾́̎̈́̆͆͑̌͒́̅͌̉̌͜ ̷̨̻͚̲͈̱̩̟̱̙̗͙̉̿͗̍͗̋͂̑̏͋Ȅ̶̢̡͉̝̠͍͍̻̮̣͚͂́́̀̔̽͛͊͂̍Ň̷̡̢̬̹͙̺͖̠̺͆̒̄̆̏̑̔̿̆̚ͅḒ̶̛͇͍͎̠͑͆̾̈́̂̓̓̇̓̔̕͘Í̷̦͚̜͇͚̭̖̽̅̊͌̒̇N̵̢̩̳̜̪͖̮̞̫̦̬̣͚̩̍͐͑̇̽͗͌̾̓̊́́͝ͅĢ̴̧̛̖͖̭̘̳̥̭̳̼̯̈́͋ ̸̘͓̜̼͕͇̱̰͌̈́̈̅͋̃͗̍̍̂ͅS̸̡̹͈̔̑̂̔́͘C̵̡̙͉͖̘̞͎̲̳̻̗̖͈̿͊̆̈́͛̋̑̓̏͒̂͒͂̊̚Ȩ̶̛̝̭̂̔̋̌̋͆́͋̏̕͝ͅN̷̨͚̦̻͕̋̈͘Ė̵̝͎̗͓̤͈̐̇̀̓͆̇̋̉͛͘͠

And the whole game is 18+ as well, because IntSys doesn't care about ratings after the success FE16.

I wish that this update of my LP was funnier.

It is so hilarious that people read your LP for the comedy and not the game.

I wish we got a Fire Emblem game that changes itself to match the taste of the player.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Granted, but they fall down the cliff/drown/get stuck in brambles and either die or are incapacitated for the rest of the map. And the game doesn't tell you when this will happen!

Kaga moment.
This would be absolutely hilarious, tbh. XD