Is Lyn better than Marcus/is Marcus good/ is Lyn good

gjuptonv

there's more double standards here than there are in an incel video on women.

->25% growth isn't much more than 20% and is insignificant

->Yet a  45%  growth is vastly more significant than 40%.

the only thing that makes kent edge out in speed is his +2 base spd over sain. but sain has like +hp/def leads.

and don't give me shit about not presenting evidence when I've openly done so previously. at this rate, i might as file a ticket to get this shitfest moved to fftf.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Aut said:

Hold on a second, Hector 20/20? Let’s look at the maps after he promotes

Ch. 30 - maybe 3 levels here? I mean Hector is promoted and basically all the enemies aren’t so it’s not like he’s getting all that much

Ch. 31 - He far back, putting him like a turn behind most units, and if you go with the turn 2 Denning kill start (the easiest way through the map) there’s not a lot of experience on the map, not to mention that most of the enemies will be dead when he catches up. Probably like 1 or 2 levels.

Ch. 31x - maybe 2 levels

Ch. 32 - this map is a super easy warp skip, just warp Vaida/another similarly high strength flyer in with the Brave lance and Filia’s might and Limstella goes down reliably, then Hector can be warped in, all that matters is getting there. I’d give him maybe 2 levels on this map due to the enemies at the start

Ch. 32x - this map is begging to be warp skipped. A 20 magic staffer means it’s an easy 1 turn rigged crit clear, without that you’re guaranteed an 18 magic staffer, which means it’s an easy 2 turn rigged crit clear.

Final - Yeah this map isn’t exactly super hard, in fact it’s quite easy with optimal Athos statboosters (speedwing + body ring for reliable 1 turn dragon clear). Honestly I don’t see Hector getting all that many levels here. Really just depends on your strategy.

Honestly this is just evidence for your turtle strategies that Hector gets so many levels, I mean really, it’s kinda silly.

”Lategame is harder than earlygame”

None of the lategame maps are that tough, except for Cog of Destiny, which is mainly due to the Valkyries, and just getting unlucky with Battle Before Dawn (which can be somewhat mitigated with, you know, mounted units). The main reason earlygame isn’t that tough is due to Marcus, he’s practically the only reason earlygame is seen as easy (no, Hector and Oswin aren’t nearly good enough to replace Marcus’s contributions earlygame). And Marcus is good for basically all of the lategame maps, since BBD and VOD are mount oriented (VOD mostly for a skip), COD has a bunch of physically frail slow magic units, and Marcus is a unit with fairly high resistance and good 1-2 range offense, and SOT has garbage AS for basically all enemies (I can count on one hand the ammount of units at the start of Sands of Time with more than 10 AS). Of course, mounts make it easy for Battle preparations to be done with all stores visited w/ silver card, and to maximize the ammount of time in the arena. He can also rig the kill on Kishuna in VOL. His worst lategame maps are NOF and Light, with NOF being due to the map being flyer oriented (although it should be pointed out that all the units you’re praising over Marcus don’t fly) and Final being due to the high stats of the enemies on the map (he can still be useful for mount stuff and other combat duties, but he isn’t exactly amazing). Not only is lategame not significantly harder than earlygame, I’d argue that Marcus is still a good choice for lategame.

Considering the ridiculous amount of enemies that throw themselves at Hector is easily done, specially since there's no shortage of enemies for him to deal with, specially chapter 32x. Want to warp skip? You can do so, but Hector will have to kill at least 4 Berserkers before doing so.

No turtling involved, since my turn count is in accordance with the 5* rank requirements or close to in most chapters in the tables in this site. All Hector has to do is to be in the frontlines, isn't that hard.

the only thing that makes kent edge out in speed is his +2 base spd over sain. but sain has like +hp/def leads.

and don't give me shit about not presenting evidence when I've openly done so previously. at this rate, i might as file a ticket to get this shitfest moved to fftf.

So, since you don't agree with me, is double standards now? How exactly is a double standard when they are two completely different units?

-> Indeed. Your point? Because it is not significant enough.

-> I didn't say it has vastly so. Don't put words in my mouth. Since what those numbers mean, is that Kent has better stats, if even so slightly.

And those leads of Sain don't last long, precisely because Kent has slightly better growths on those very things. Sain has no HP lead, he has 1 point less than Kent from the beggining and a 80% growth against Kent's 85%.

You did? Because those proved nothing other than what I already stated before, that Marcus is inferior to Kent and Lyn. I don't know what fftff is, but I assume if it ends this topic and puts it to rest, might as well go there if only so I don't have to deal with this persistence in kissing Marcus foot.

Edited by DiogoJorge

14 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

Considering the ridiculous amount of enemies that throw themselves at Hector is easily done, specially since there's no shortage of enemies for him to deal with, specially chapter 32x. Want to warp skip? You can do so, but Hector will have to kill at least 4 Berserkers before doing so.

No turtling involved, since my turn count is in accordance with the 5* rank requirements or close to in most chapters in the tables in this site. All Hector has to do is to be in the frontlines, isn't that hard.

So, since you don't agree with me, is double standards now? How exactly is a double standard when they are two completely different units?

-> Indeed. Your point?

-> I didn't say it has vastly so.

And those leads of Sain don't last long, precisely because Kent has slightly better growths on those very things. Sain has no HP lead, he has 1 point less than Kent from the beggining and a 80% growth against Kent's 85%.

I wasn’t aware that there is a mandatory rule that says Hector must kill 4 Berserkers before using warp. Man, you learn something new every day.

Alright, a lot of those ranked requirements are stupid in the way that they’re way too big, I mean, 25 turns for Genesis? 28 turns for NOF? Those maps should never be played that long. And a ton of maps have a ranked requirement that’s a lot higher than what will reasonably be needed.

Also way to ignore like half my post

27 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

Kent doesn’t even have +2 base speed over sain. He has one point higher in speed at base.

Edited by Aut

10 minutes ago, Aut said:

I wasn’t aware that there is a mandatory rule that says Hector must kill 4 Berserkers before using warp. Man, you learn something new every day.

Diogo seems to have some inside source in Nintendo who told him how every single chapter is "supposed to be played". It's quite fascinating, since everyone else in this thread has been playing the game completely and utterly wrong. I'm sure his exclusive insight into the designers' minds will revolutionize the way Blazing Sword will be played in the future.

1 hour ago, DiogoJorge said:

Wrong. It is neither, since I forgot that you don't round up. I stated that before.

You forgot that ZERO point nine doesn't get rounded up to TWO.

Yeah, sure, lets go with that. Fits my "you can't do basic math" therory quite nicely, though.

Edited by ping

10 minutes ago, ping said:

Diogo seems to have some inside source in Nintendo who told him how every single chapter is "supposed to be played". It's quite fascinating, since everyone else in this thread has been playing the game completely and utterly wrong. I'm sure his exclusive insight into the designers' minds will revolutionize the way Blazing Sword will be played in the future.

You forgot that ZERO point nine doesn't get rounded up to TWO.

Yeah, sure, lets go with that. Fits my "you can't do basic math" therory quite nicely, though.

I don't have one though. Nor need to, I know that as long as I'm efficient and effective, than I'm playing the game right. 

Not at all. The right comparison would be that I forgot that 0.9 doesn't round up to 1 in this game. Since Kent has a 16.5 in DEF. That's why I assumed it was a 2 point advantage, since 0.5 would round up to 1.

Alright, a lot of those ranked requirements are stupid in the way that they’re way too big, I mean, 25 turns for Genesis? 28 turns for NOF? Those maps should never be played that long. And a ton of maps have a ranked requirement that’s a lot higher than what will reasonably be needed.

Oh really? And how do you plan to kill Kishuna in a single turn? Because if you don't, Berserker reinforcements and you still have to deal with the ones near the door.

Way too big? Talk reasonable. Genesis is dumb, but at least it makes it possible to get anything resembling a reasonable value to make up for the bugged ones.

If you have to do more than what is the requirement, than you are already putting more effort than the chapter deserves. Play it effectively first, efficiency is second place.

Edited by DiogoJorge

1 hour ago, DiogoJorge said:

Except, whitout a self-sufficient team, lategame is harder than early game to begin with, which is why people create that illusion that is less important when it's about the same if not more important than early game, that's why you should have a team that is about stats more than just being the bare minimum by using poor man units like Marcus. Kent is also the 3rd best unit in the game, so there would be no way he wouldn't be part of that team.

That's bullshit - player units grow much faster than enemy units.

8 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

I don't have one though. Nor need to, I know that as long as I'm efficient and effective, than I'm playing the game right. 

Not at all. The right comparison would be that I forgot that 0.9 doesn't round up to 1 in this game. Since Kent has a 16.5 in DEF. That's why I assumed it was a 2 point advantage, since 0.5 would round up to 1.

Oh really? And how do you plan to kill Kishuna in a single turn? Because if you don't, Berserker reinforcements and you still have to deal with the ones near the door.

Way too big? Talk reasonable. Genesis is dumb, but at least it makes it possible to get anything resembling a reasonable value to make up for the bugged ones.

If you have to do more than what is the requirement, than you are already putting more effort than the chapter deserves. Play it effectively first, efficiency is second place.

Are you suggesting that 16.5 rounds up to 17, but 15.6 doesn’t round up to 16? I’m confused on how you could’ve made that mistake.

Rig a crit. It’s turn 1 (or 2) and it’s the first bit of combat in the map, so it’s not like it’s a pain to rig

I’d say Genesis and Night of Farewells combined make up for any lost turns in the 0 requirement chapters, since you can easily make up 15+ turns on both of those maps.

What does this mean? I don’t understand what you’re saying here. Like I legit am confused as to what you’re saying. Also, you’re implying that you can’t be both effective and efficient, which you most certaintly can be.

19 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

So you rounded UP a 0.5 and rounded DOWN a 0.6, so that the resulting difference looks bigger than it actually is? Which, combined with the silly assumption that 20/20 averages are worth anything in this game (*), fits your claim better than the actual numbers? *HMMMMM intensifies*

--

(*)I'd like to redirect your attention to this question:

On 20.7.2018 at 12:30 AM, ping said:

Are you able to argue on a higher level than just "this is a big number"?

I don't think you are.

10 minutes ago, Aut said:

What does this mean? I don’t understand what you’re saying here. Like I legit am confused as to what you’re saying. Also, you’re implying that you can’t be both effective and efficient, which you most certaintly can be.

On 11.7.2018 at 3:49 PM, DiogoJorge said:

Effective, means overall better stats, not using units whose stats barely grow at all and are stuck below 20 for key ones.

For me, that just translocates the confusion because that definition doesn't include, y'know, the actual win condition of the game, but I don't think we have anything else to work with.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, DiogoJorge said:

Effective, means overall better stats, not using units whose stats barely grow at all and are stuck below 20 for key ones.

The problem I have with this statement is that I could apply it to literally anyone - Hector doesn't have the speed, Lyn doesn't have the defense, etc etc.

I would like to see @DiogoJorge's proof of evidence on the bugged tactics ranks.

As stated previously in many, many threads, there's a turn limit for achieving S rank tactics for the game and it's well above the possible LTC threshold.

also stats mean jack shit in this game when Marcus shoulders almost half the game at base. Maybe you should consider having an open mind instead of professing yourself to be some sort of expert. Walking into a discussion with a closed mind isn't the way to go in life.

@Aut welp that just makes Kents stat leads even more insignificant.

Like that makes Kent's speed lead about +3 points over sain.

So 22 spd at  20/20 vs 24 spd at 20/20. Isadora beats Kent's at 25 spd at lvl 20, while Lowen hits 19 at  20/20.

But that's at fucking endgame.

lmao Kent doesn't really have much going for him aside from being the slightly speedier dude who isn't as strong as sain, as bulky or as useful as lowen, or as handy as marcus/isadora.

Still a paladin's a paladin. 

18 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

I would like to see @DiogoJorge's proof of evidence on the bugged tactics ranks.

@AutAs stated previously in many, many threads, there's a turn limit for achieving S rank tactics for the game and it's well above the possible LTC threshold.

I would say the 0 requirements are bugs or at least developer oversights. Doesn't mean ranked should be thrown out, of course, as S ranking is still very possible.

On 20/7/2018 at 3:01 PM, Aut said:

You know, I don’t have a list of all HHM enemy stats, but I do have a list of enemy attack speeds from Ch. 19 onwards, based on my last HHM playthrough. I didn’t record some reinforcements, and didn’t record Linus’s FFO/Jerme’s PFoD, but I can post it here if you want.

Yeah, that would be useful, thanks

btw @DiogoJorge thanks for ignoring every single one of my posts, you're a really respectful debater and make compelling arguments have fun with your big stats fetish

2 hours ago, Florete said:

I would say the 0 requirements are bugs or at least developer oversights. Doesn't mean ranked should be thrown out, of course, as S ranking is still very possible.

Going into my ranked run, XP was the rank I was the most concerned about. Right now, it's Funds (100% self-inflicted, but still).

I'm thankful for the zero requirement chapters. :lol:

11 hours ago, Aut said:

If I may, this isn't really the first time that I've seen this kind of logic. I ended up in an argument with a guy who said that my suggested strategies weren't "optimal", despite virtually universal agreement among experienced players. And when I told him that I was arguing from an efficiency standpoint, he acted like you couldn't play "optimally" and efficiently at the same time. "What" is not a strong enough word to describe my confusion towards that very suggestion at first.

I should also mention that it was on a Pokémon video. But I feel like the same thing is playing out here. And I'll PM anyone who wants the details.

11 hours ago, ping said:

Going into my ranked run, XP was the rank I was the most concerned about. Right now, it's Funds (100% self-inflicted, but still).

I'm thankful for the zero requirement chapters. :lol:

How so? They are mostly a curse.

As for funds, you can just use the Silver Card and buy expensive items at the final secret shop and make sure to not use Fell contract, Ocean Seal and the S rank weapons.

As for our never ending argument, this is what I sugest, I'm in the middle of a regular run that I'm posting on youtube. Once I done with that, I will move to do a S ranked run and I will show you how one accomplishes it whitout overelying on poor man units like Marcus.  This is going to take some months, I'd wager, but at least that way we can put this topic to rest for now while at the same time reaching an amicable agreement.

If I may, this isn't really the first time that I've seen this kind of logic. I ended up in an argument with a guy who said that my suggested strategies weren't "optimal", despite virtually universal agreement among experienced players. And when I told him that I was arguing from an efficiency standpoint, he acted like you couldn't play "optimally" and efficiently at the same time. "What" is not a strong enough word to describe my confusion towards that very suggestion at first.

I should also mention that it was on a Pokémon video. But I feel like the same thing is playing out here. And I'll PM anyone who wants the details.

He probably meant that you needed to cut some slack on efficiency and building a stronger team would be my guess. I assume with the way you play, you would have plenty turns to spare for a 5 star in tactics. I sugest you give up some turns to make up for it.

Edited by DiogoJorge

43 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

As for funds, you can just use the Silver Card and buy expensive items at the final secret shop and make sure to not use Fell contract, Ocean Seal and the S rank weapons.

Considering that @ping already knows what to do, you feel the need to tell him this, why? Also, you know what else can help with the Funds rank? Not using the Heaven Seals.

As for our never ending argument, this is what I sugest, I'm in the middle of a regular run that I'm posting on youtube. Once I done with that, I will move to do a S ranked run and I will show you how one accomplishes it whitout overelying on poor man units like Marcus.  

I sincerely doubt that such an endeavor would bring about a lower turn count than one that sees a regular non-sandbaggy Marcus usage.

Also, what's it going to take for you to understand that a "poor man unit" is one of the things Marcus isn't? And "over-reliance" doesn't mean what you think it means.

He probably meant that you needed to cut some slack on efficiency and building a stronger team would be my guess. I assume with the way you play, you would have plenty turns to spare for a 5 star in tactics. I sugest you give up some turns to make up for it.

Except, 1, I already mentioned that it was about Pokémon, not FE. So, yeah. It was nice of you to completely ignore that part, as well as the request to PM me for details regarding that. 2, you can be both efficient and have strong teams in both. And 3, who are you to give anyone who commented on this thread advice? Based off of your assertions, as well as your gameplay videos, you're not exactly the most experienced player in this thread, in case you haven't noticed.

48 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

As for our never ending argument, this is what I sugest, I'm in the middle of a regular run that I'm posting on youtube. Once I done with that, I will move to do a S ranked run and I will show you how one accomplishes it whitout overelying on poor man units like Marcus.  This is going to take some months, I'd wager, but at least that way we can put this topic to rest for now while at the same time reaching an amicable agreement.

That's fascinating and all, but I am already conciously avoiding to use Marcus too much in my current run - he's only at level 4.27 with 76/47 B/W, his last appearance was in Dragon's Gate (where he was absolutely invaluable), and he might not see combat for the rest of the game at this point. This made the earlygame significantly more difficult and I'm positive that I could have eeked out a couple more saved turns if using Marcus more liberally. So if you consider Tactics to be the bottleneck for your run, I would advice to use Marcus a lot more than I did.

Also, if my XP / funds ranks allow me to skip Value of Life, I'm fairly positive that I'll be able to finish the game with about 20 turns to spare for 5 Star Tactics. 32x is basically a way for me to convert that turn surplus into XP and Funds, if needed.

And finally, What Is Effectiveness, according to DiogoJorge? I have to say that the only definition that I could find seem rather lacking. (before you ask why - I already answered that. Twice.)

3 hours ago, ping said:

That's fascinating and all, but I am already conciously avoiding to use Marcus too much in my current run - he's only at level 4.27 with 76/47 B/W, his last appearance was in Dragon's Gate (where he was absolutely invaluable), and he might not see combat for the rest of the game at this point. This made the earlygame significantly more difficult and I'm positive that I could have eeked out a couple more saved turns if using Marcus more liberally. So if you consider Tactics to be the bottleneck for your run, I would advice to use Marcus a lot more than I did.

Also, if my XP / funds ranks allow me to skip Value of Life, I'm fairly positive that I'll be able to finish the game with about 20 turns to spare for 5 Star Tactics. 32x is basically a way for me to convert that turn surplus into XP and Funds, if needed.

And finally, What Is Effectiveness, according to DiogoJorge? I have to say that the only definition that I could find seem rather lacking. (before you ask why - I already answered that. Twice.)

Signficantly more difficult? Not to me it didn't, since I always make sure to only use him when he's actually needed.

If you have 20 turns to spare, than you overdid it in your rushing. 10 turns and close to that is what you should have aimed for, for the purpose of there being extra in case something goes wrong, 20 is overkill and should be sacrificed for more experience, treasures that you might missed and kills. It's pretty clear that you could have avoided using Marcus more as a result.

I don't skip any sidechapter whatsoever under no circustances, they are part of the full experience. 10 turns surplus is what you should aim for in that chapter. Make sure to write down the number of turns each chapter took for that purpose.

Effectiveness means in the context of Fire Emblem, to have a powerfull group of units, rather than rely on the bare minimum stats units like Marcus. Meaning basically to have more overall fire and man power. As well killing as many enemies as possible, since you have 20 turns to spare, clearly you rushed too much and there's room for improvement.

Well, at least you managed to only get him to lv 4, that deserves praise. He's not invaluable for Dragon's Gate, Kent and Hector are already the champions there. Don't bother with the northern secret shop, you will get Physic staves and the chance for killer weapons later on, if you can buy the chest keys on the southern secret shop, you will spare yourself some turns later on.

Except, 1, I already mentioned that it was about Pokémon, not FE. So, yeah. It was nice of you to completely ignore that part, as well as the request to PM me for details regarding that. 2, you can be both efficient and have strong teams in both. And 3, who are you to give anyone who commented on this thread advice? Based off of your assertions, as well as your gameplay videos, you're not exactly the most experienced player in this thread, in case you haven't noticed.

I missed it, no big deal. Maybe if you made shorter posts, that wouldn't happen.

Yeah, and? It still applies to FE, since it's also about building a stronger team.

Please, I've been playing this game for over a decade, I have about the same experience if not more than you do, and from I am reading around here, you could do with some advice on my part, specially since you consider my gameplay videos to show my inexperience when in fact it shows that I know better than most. And for the record I have everyright to give advice since I'm a veteran FE player, so the only way you can stop me from doing so is over my dead body.

Once I've done my S rank, you will change your tune, and if not, it will only show that you know less than I do. Either way, you lose.

Edited by DiogoJorge

@Koumal8

Spoiler

Iron/short Bow Nomads - 9/10/11 AS

Steel Bow Nomads (south) - 7/8 AS

Longbow Nomad - 7 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 6/7 AS

Steel Axe Pirates - 3/4 AS

Cavaliers - 7/8 AS

Cavaliers steel sword - 6/7 AS

Cavaliers steel Lance - 3/4 AS

Monks - 5/6 AS

Theif - 12 AS

Uhai - 14 AS

19x

Spoiler

Knights - 1/2AS

Mage - 6/7AS

Brigand - 6AS

Shaman - 0AS (lol)

Pegasus -2/3/4 AS

Aion - 14AS (seal), 11AS (Elfire), 1AS (Bolting)

Spoiler

Longbow Archers - 4/5AS

Killer Bow Archers - 7/8 AS

Nomads - 9/10 AS

Steel Bow Nomafs - 7/8 AS

Flux Shamans - 5/4/3AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0AS

Mages - 6/7/8 AS

Knights - 1/2AS

Soldier - 1 AS

Armorslayer Myrmidon - 11 AS

Standard Cavalier - 7/8/9 AS

Steel Lance Cavalier - 3/4 AS

Theif - 13AS?

Cameron - 13 AS Steel Sword, 11 AS Steel Lance

Darin - 9 AS

Spoiler

Shine monks - 3-6AS

Poison Lance Wyverns - 8/9/10AS

Poison Lance Pegasus - 7/8AS

Poison axe brigand - 7AS

Archer - 7AS

Oleg - 8 AS

Spoiler

Armors - 2 AS

Lancereaver Cavaliers - 8 AS

Armorslayer Cavaliers - 6 AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 7 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 6 AS

Hand Axe fighters - 7 AS

Swordreaver fighters - 6 AS

Axereaver Wyverns - 7/8 AS

Thunder mages - 7/8 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0 AS

Lancereaver Theif - 11 AS

Eubans - 10 AS

Spoiler

Mages - 7/8 AS

Elfire Mage - 6 AS

Knight - 2 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 4/5AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 8/9 AS

Steel Sword Cavaliers - 9 AS

Shine Monks - 3/4AS

Steel Lance Wyvern - 5/6AS

Flux Shamans - 4 AS

Hammer Brigand - 4 AS

Jasmine - 15AS Hand Axe, 13 AS Steel Axe

Paul - 13 AS

23x

Spoiler

Luna/Eclipse Druids - 6/7 AS (+4 Kishuna)

Nosferatu Druids - 4/5 AS (+6 Kishuna)

Shine Bishops - 9AS (+1 Kishuna)

Divine Bishops - 5 AS (+5 Kishuna)

Elfire Sages - 7/8 AS (+3 Kishuna)

Bolting Sages - 0 AS (+10/11 Kishuna)

Purge Bishops - 0AS (+10 Kishuna)

General - 7 AS

Sniper - 11AS

Hero - 14 AS

Swordmaster - 19 AS

Kishuna - 25 AS

24W

Spoiler

Steel Lance Wyverns - 5/6 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 11/12 AS

Shine Monks - 4AS

Lightning Monks - 6AS

Lancereaver Myrmidons - 13/14 AS

Armorslayer Myrmidon - 11/12 AS

Steel Blade Myrmidon - 8/9 ASs

Hero - 16 AS

Bishop Shine - 9/10 AS

Bishop Purge - 0 AS

Sniper - 10 AS

Lloyd - 21AS

Spoiler

Halberd/Steel Axe Pirates - 5AS

Swordslayer Pirate - 7 AS

Steel Lance Cavaliers - 5AS

Steel Lance Pegasus - 4/5/6 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 8 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 5/6 AS

Shine Monks - 5/6 AS

Divine Monk - 1 AS

Bishop Divine - 5 AS

Bishop Purge - 0 AS

Silver Axe Warrior - 11 AS

Pascal - 11 AS

Spoiler

Iron Lance Wyverns - 10/11 AS

Steel Lance Wyverns - 7/8 AS

Knights - 2 AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 9/10 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 7/8 AS

Steel Blade Myrmidon - 10 AS

Steel Axe/Halberd Brigands - 3 AS

Flux Shamans - 6 AS

Luna Shaman - 3 AS

Shine monk - 5 AS

Elfire Mage - 5 AS

Elfire Sage - 7 AS

Vaida - 23 AS

Spoiler

Steel Lance Wyverns - 6/7 AS

Knight - 2/3 AS

Steel Bow Archer - 6/7 AS

Longbow Archer - 5/6 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 12/13 AS

Steel Sword Myrmidon - 13/14 AS

Mage - 9 AS

Steel Axe Bandits - 6 AS

Hero - 16/17 AS

Swordmaster - 19/20 AS

Sniper - 10/11 AS

Longbow Sniper - 8/9 AS

General - 6 AS

Kenneth Aura - 9 AS

Kenneth Purge - 4 AS

Spoiler

Swordreaver fighters - 6/7 AS

Hammer Fighters - 4/5 AS

Thunder Mages - 9 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 13 AS

Knights - 2/3 AS

Shine Monk - 6 AS

Lightning Monk - 7 AS

Flux Shamans - 5/6 AS

Steel Bow Archer - 7 AS

Thiefs - 15/16 AS

Sniper - 7 AS

Druid - 8 AS

Divine Bishop - 5 AS

Hero - 16/17 AS

Cameron - 18 AS

Ursula Elfire - 21 AS 

Ursula Bolting - 11 AS

28x

Spoiler

Devil Axe Pirate - 2 AS

Swordreaver/Swordslayer Pirates - 7/8 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 8/9 AS

Poison Axe Pirates - 10/11 AS

Steel Axe Wyverns - 7/8 AS

Javelin Pegasi - 5/6/7 AS

Elfire Mages - 3/2 AS

Bolting Mages - 0 AS

Poison Lance Cavaliers - 11 AS

Mercenaries - 13 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0 AS

Hero - 16 AS

Falcoknight - 8 AS

Steel Bow Sniper - 10 AS

Silver Bow Sniper - 11 AS

Steel Lance Wyvern Lord - 11 AS

Silver Lance Wyvern Lord - 13 AS

Elfire Sage - 10 AS

Paladin - 12 AS

Divine Bishops - 6/7 AS

Generals - 6 AS

Druid - 7 AS

Sonia Fimbulvetr- 12 AS

Sonia Bolting - 4 AS

Spoiler

Flux Shamans - 6/7 AS

Luna Shamans - 2/3 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0/1 AS

Lightning Monks - 7/8 AS

Shine Monks - 5/6 AS

Divine Monks - 1/2 AS

Thunder Mages - 10 AS

Elfire Mage - 6 AS

Bandit - 8 AS

Wyverns - 10/11 AS

Troubadour - 11 AS

Male Druid - 8 AS

Female Druid - 5/6 AS

Divine Bishops - 5/6 AS

Purge Bishops - 0 AS

Elfire Sage - 7 AS

Bolting Sage - 0 AS

Thunder Valkyries (Level 8) - 18/19/20 AS

Thunder Valkyries (Level 14) - 21/22/23 AS

Elfire Valkyrie 14/15/16 AS

Sniper Silver Bow - 14 AS

Sniper Longbow - 12 AS

Linus - 16 AS

Spoiler

Knights - 2/3 AS

Mages - 2/3/4 AS

Theifs - 20 AS

Fighter - 6 AS

Mercenary - 8 AS

Kaim - 16 AS

Spoiler

Knights - 2/3 AS

Generals - 6/7 AS

Devil Axe General - 3/4 AS

Myrmidons - 18 AS

Swordmaster - 19 AS

Flux Shamans - 6/7 AS

Luna Shamans - 2/3 AS

Archer - 9 AS

Nosferatu Druid (level 5) - 5 AS

Nosferatu Druid - (level 15) - 8 AS

Silver Bow Sniper - 10 AS

Longbow Sniper - 8 AS

Denning Silver Bow - 19 AS

Denning Longbow - 17 AS

Spoiler

Steel Axe Brigands - 4/5 AS

Knights - 2/3/4 AS

Wyvern Riders killer Lance - 10/11/12 AS

Wyvern Riders axereavers - 9/10/11 AS

Wyvern Riders Horseslayer - 7/8/9 AS

Steel Lance Cavaliers - 6/7 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 1/2 AS

Nomads - 14/15/16/17/18 AS

Unweighted paladins - 12 AS

Steel Lance Paladins - 10 AS

Wyvern Lords - 13/14 AS

Aura Bishops - 3 AS

Purge Bishop - 0 AS

Silver Bow Snipers - 10/11/12 AS

Longbow Snipers - 8/9/10 AS

Nosferatu Druid - 6 AS

Fenrir Druid - 2 AS

Warriors - 12 AS

Devil Axe Warrior - 7 AS

Axe Hero - 14/15 AS

Sword Hero - 16/17 AS

Fimbulvetr Sage - 7 AS

Bolting Sage - 0 AS

Center Hero Axe - 17 AS

Center Hero sword - 19 AS

Swordmaster - 24 AS

Limstella Fimbulvetr - 10/11 AS

Limstella Bolting - 2/3 AS

32x 

Spoiler

16/17 AS Swordreaver Berserkers

15/16 AS Tomahawk Berserkers

11/12 AS Devil Axe Berserkers

25 Kishuna

Final 

Spoiler

Snipers - 11 AS Longbow, 13 AS Silver Bow

Uhai - 27 AS

General - 6 AS

Darin - 16 AS

Sage - Fimbulvetr - 11 AS, Bolting - 3 AS

Druid - 1 AS

Kenneth - 13 AS

Warrior - 15 AS

Brendan - 18 AS

Jerme - 20 AS

Ursula - 18 AS

Linus - 20 AS

Lloyd - 29 AS

Sage - 9 AS

Druid - 12 AS Eclipse/ 10 AS Nosferatu

Nergal - 14 AS

Fire Dragon - 16 AS

Also 

49 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

Signficantly more difficult? Not to me it didn't, since I always make sure to only use him when he's actually needed.

If you have 20 turns to spare, than you overdid it in your rushing. 10 turns and close to that is what you should have aimed for, for the purpose of there being extra in case something goes wrong, 20 is overkill and should be sacrificed for more experience, treasures that you might missed and kills. It's pretty clear that you could have avoided using Marcus more as a result.

I don't skip any sidechapter whatsoever under no circustances, they are part of the full experience. 10 turns surplus is what you should aim for in that chapter. Make sure to write down the number of turns each chapter took for that purpose.

Effectiveness means in the context of Fire Emblem, to have a powerfull group of units, rather than rely on the bare minimum stats units like Marcus. Meaning basically to have more overall fire and man power. As well killing as many enemies as possible, since you have 20 turns to spare, clearly you rushed too much and there's room for improvement.

Well, at least you managed to only get him to lv 4, that deserves praise. He's not invaluable for Dragon's Gate, Kent and Hector are already the champions there. Don't bother with the northern secret shop, you will get Physic staves and the chance for killer weapons later on, if you can buy the chest keys on the southern secret shop, you will spare yourself some turns later on.

I missed it, no big deal. Maybe if you made shorter posts, that wouldn't happen.

Yeah, and? It still applies to FE, since it's also about building a stronger team.

Please, I've been playing this game for over a decade, I have about the same experience if not more than you do, and from I am reading around here, you could do with some advice on my part, specially since you consider my gameplay videos to show my inexperience when in fact it shows that I know better than most. And for the record I have everyright to give advice since I'm a veteran FE player, so the only way you can stop me from doing so is over my dead body.

Once I've done my S rank, you will change your tune, and if not, it will only show that you know less than I do. Either way, you lose.

Mighty confident there for someone who hasn’t completed an S rank run. I’m surprised you haven’t used your extreme knowledge of Blazing Sword to actually complete one.

At bolded - nice job blaming someone else for your own mistake.

Edited by Aut

19 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

If you have 20 turns to spare, than you overdid it in your rushing.

I'm 7077 XP ahead of the tactics rank and the only treasure that I missed because I rushed the chapter was the Silence staff in ch.24 (Lloyd).

I'm also 17 turns behind Balcerzak's turncount in his successful S Rank run at this point in the game (taking into account the different requirements for chapter 24).

Gaiden chapters are optional. You are given the option to skip them, even if you fulfill the requirements, and doing so does not further impact gameplay. From an effective viewpoint (heh), all that matters are the requirements vs. what you get out of them.

40 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

He was. I should know - I was there when I was playing. You weren't. I also have a first-hand comparison of the earlygame with and without liberal Marcus use. Apparently, you don't.

Physic staves were pretty great in chapter 21. Chest keys aren't needed between chapter 20 and 22 where they are buyable again. The chest key that I bought in chapter 22 is still intact - in chapter 22 itself, the difficulty isn't to get your thief to the chest, it's to safely kill the thief or (which I opted for) steal his lockpick before he gets the 10000 gold chest

Unless the main page is incorrect, you can only buy chest keys in the norther secret shop.

The Killer weapons are the main draw of the southern shop since they improve your offense considerably, in particular on your flyers.

--

Thanks a lot @Aut for the AS list - that is pretty handy!

After my ranked run, I might try to get a more complete Enemy Stat compilation. Just to get some input, how's this format?

Spoiler

CHAPTER 26 - Unfulfilled Heart

BOSS: Vaida - Lv. 10 Wyvern Lord
	64 HP | 22+4 Def | 7+14 Res | 0 Luck
w/ Spear      | 39 Atk   | 25 AS    | 118 Hit | 17 Crit | 46 Avo

10x Wyvern Riders (Lv. 11)
	31-33 HP | 11-12 Def |   1-3 Res | 0 Luck
8x Iron Lance    | 20-21 Atk |   9-10 AS |   96-98 Hit |   4 Crit | 18-20 Avo
2x Steel Lance   | 24-25 Atk |      6 AS |      88 Hit |   4 Crit |    12 Avo

1x Monk (Lv. 11)
	23 HP    |     1 Def |    12 Res | 0 Luck
1x Shine 	 |    12 Atk |     5 AS  |     102 Hit |  11 Crit | 10 Avo

1x Sage (Lv. 5)
	33 HP    |     7 Def |    16 Res | 0 Luck      
1x Elfire        |    27 Atk |     7 AS  |     109 Hit |   6 Crit | 14 Avo

2x Shaman (Lv.11)
	23-24 HP |     4 Def |     7 Res | 0 Luck
2x Flux:	 |    17 Atk |   4-6 AS  |   90-92 Hit | 2-3 Crit | 8-12 Avo

1x Shaman (Lv. 18)
	27 HP    |     4 Def |    10 Res | 0 Luck
1x Luna		 |    12 Akt |     3 AS  |     109 Hit |  23 Crit | 6 Avo

1x Mage (Lv. 11)
	24 HP    |     3 Def |     7 Res | 0 Luck
1x Elfire        |    20 Atk |     5 AS  |     101 Hit |   4 Crit | 10 Avo

5x Brigand (Lv. 11)
	32-34 HP |   4-5 Def |   1-3 Res | 0 Luck
4x Steel Axe     | 23-25 Atk |   4-6 AS  |   73-77 Hit | 2-3 Crit | 8-12 Avo
1x Halberd       |    23 Atk |     4 AS  |      72 Hit |   3 Crit |    8 Avo

2x Cavalier (Lv. 11)
	31-32 HP |   8-9 Def |   2-3 Res | 0 Luck
2x Armorslayer   | 18-19 Atk |     8 AS  |      96 Hit |   4 Crit | 16 Avo

6x Nomad (Lv. 11)
	25-27 HP |   5-7 Def |   2-3 Res | 0 Luck
6x Steel Bow     | 18-19 Atk |  9-10 AS  |   88-92 Hit | 4-5 Crit | 18-20 Avo

2x Archer (Lv. 11)
	27 HP    |   4-6 Def |     2 Res | 0 Luck
2x Steel Bow     | 18-19 Atk |   6-7 AS  |   88-90 Hit | 4-5 Crit | 12-14 Avo

1x Myrmidon (Lv. 11)
	26 HP    |     4 Def |     3 Res | 0 Luck
1x Steel Blade   |    21 Atk |     9 AS  |      93 Hit |   7 Crit | 18 Avo

1x Knight (Lv. 11)
	30 HP    |    13 Def |     3 Res | 0 Luck
1x Steel Lance   |    21 Atk |     2 AS  |      82 Hit |    3 Crit | 4 Avo

47 minutes ago, ping said:

I'm 7077 XP ahead of the tactics rank and the only treasure that I missed because I rushed the chapter was the Silence staff in ch.24 (Lloyd).

I'm also 17 turns behind Balcerzak's turncount in his successful S Rank run at this point in the game (taking into account the different requirements for chapter 24).

Gaiden chapters are optional. You are given the option to skip them, even if you fulfill the requirements, and doing so does not further impact gameplay. From an effective viewpoint (heh), all that matters are the requirements vs. what you get out of them.

He was. I should know - I was there when I was playing. You weren't. I also have a first-hand comparison of the earlygame with and without liberal Marcus use. Apparently, you don't.

Physic staves were pretty great in chapter 21. Chest keys aren't needed between chapter 20 and 22 where they are buyable again. The chest key that I bought in chapter 22 is still intact - in chapter 22 itself, the difficulty isn't to get your thief to the chest, it's to safely kill the thief or (which I opted for) steal his lockpick before he gets the 10000 gold chest

Unless the main page is incorrect, you can only buy chest keys in the norther secret shop.

The Killer weapons are the main draw of the southern shop since they improve your offense considerably, in particular on your flyers.

--

Thanks a lot @Aut for the AS list - that is pretty handy!

After my ranked run, I might try to get a more complete Enemy Stat compilation. Just to get some input, how's this format?

Hide contents

CHAPTER 26 - Unfulfilled Heart

BOSS: Vaida - Lv. 10 Wyvern Lord
	64 HP | 22+4 Def | 7+14 Res | 0 Luck
w/ Spear      | 39 Atk   | 25 AS    | 118 Hit | 17 Crit | 46 Avo

10x Wyvern Riders (Lv. 11)
	31-33 HP | 11-12 Def |   1-3 Res | 0 Luck
8x Iron Lance    | 20-21 Atk |   9-10 AS |   96-98 Hit |   4 Crit | 18-20 Avo
2x Steel Lance   | 24-25 Atk |      6 AS |      88 Hit |   4 Crit |    12 Avo

1x Monk (Lv. 11)
	23 HP    |     1 Def |    12 Res | 0 Luck
1x Shine 	 |    12 Atk |     5 AS  |     102 Hit |  11 Crit | 10 Avo

1x Sage (Lv. 5)
	33 HP    |     7 Def |    16 Res | 0 Luck      
1x Elfire        |    27 Atk |     7 AS  |     109 Hit |   6 Crit | 14 Avo

2x Shaman (Lv.11)
	23-24 HP |     4 Def |     7 Res | 0 Luck
2x Flux:	 |    17 Atk |   4-6 AS  |   90-92 Hit | 2-3 Crit | 8-12 Avo

1x Shaman (Lv. 18)
	27 HP    |     4 Def |    10 Res | 0 Luck
1x Luna		 |    12 Akt |     3 AS  |     109 Hit |  23 Crit | 6 Avo

1x Mage (Lv. 11)
	24 HP    |     3 Def |     7 Res | 0 Luck
1x Elfire        |    20 Atk |     5 AS  |     101 Hit |   4 Crit | 10 Avo

5x Brigand (Lv. 11)
	32-34 HP |   4-5 Def |   1-3 Res | 0 Luck
4x Steel Axe     | 23-25 Atk |   4-6 AS  |   73-77 Hit | 2-3 Crit | 8-12 Avo
1x Halberd       |    23 Atk |     4 AS  |      72 Hit |   3 Crit |    8 Avo

2x Cavalier (Lv. 11)
	31-32 HP |   8-9 Def |   2-3 Res | 0 Luck
2x Armorslayer   | 18-19 Atk |     8 AS  |      96 Hit |   4 Crit | 16 Avo

6x Nomad (Lv. 11)
	25-27 HP |   5-7 Def |   2-3 Res | 0 Luck
6x Steel Bow     | 18-19 Atk |  9-10 AS  |   88-92 Hit | 4-5 Crit | 18-20 Avo

2x Archer (Lv. 11)
	27 HP    |   4-6 Def |     2 Res | 0 Luck
2x Steel Bow     | 18-19 Atk |   6-7 AS  |   88-90 Hit | 4-5 Crit | 12-14 Avo

1x Myrmidon (Lv. 11)
	26 HP    |     4 Def |     3 Res | 0 Luck
1x Steel Blade   |    21 Atk |     9 AS  |      93 Hit |   7 Crit | 18 Avo

1x Knight (Lv. 11)
	30 HP    |    13 Def |     3 Res | 0 Luck
1x Steel Lance   |    21 Atk |     2 AS  |      82 Hit |    3 Crit | 4 Avo

That format for the stat compilation is super good! Gets all the information needed across. Although I imagine that including Luck is a bit redundant for this game if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, Aut said:

@Koumal8

Reveal hidden contents

Iron/short Bow Nomads - 9/10/11 AS

Steel Bow Nomads (south) - 7/8 AS

Longbow Nomad - 7 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 6/7 AS

Steel Axe Pirates - 3/4 AS

Cavaliers - 7/8 AS

Cavaliers steel sword - 6/7 AS

Cavaliers steel Lance - 3/4 AS

Monks - 5/6 AS

Theif - 12 AS

Uhai - 14 AS

19x

Reveal hidden contents

Knights - 1/2AS

Mage - 6/7AS

Brigand - 6AS

Shaman - 0AS (lol)

Pegasus -2/3/4 AS

Aion - 14AS (seal), 11AS (Elfire), 1AS (Bolting)

Reveal hidden contents

Longbow Archers - 4/5AS

Killer Bow Archers - 7/8 AS

Nomads - 9/10 AS

Steel Bow Nomafs - 7/8 AS

Flux Shamans - 5/4/3AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0AS

Mages - 6/7/8 AS

Knights - 1/2AS

Soldier - 1 AS

Armorslayer Myrmidon - 11 AS

Standard Cavalier - 7/8/9 AS

Steel Lance Cavalier - 3/4 AS

Theif - 13AS?

Cameron - 13 AS Steel Sword, 11 AS Steel Lance

Darin - 9 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Shine monks - 3-6AS

Poison Lance Wyverns - 8/9/10AS

Poison Lance Pegasus - 7/8AS

Poison axe brigand - 7AS

Archer - 7AS

Oleg - 8 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Armors - 2 AS

Lancereaver Cavaliers - 8 AS

Armorslayer Cavaliers - 6 AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 7 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 6 AS

Hand Axe fighters - 7 AS

Swordreaver fighters - 6 AS

Axereaver Wyverns - 7/8 AS

Thunder mages - 7/8 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0 AS

Lancereaver Theif - 11 AS

Eubans - 10 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Mages - 7/8 AS

Elfire Mage - 6 AS

Knight - 2 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 4/5AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 8/9 AS

Steel Sword Cavaliers - 9 AS

Shine Monks - 3/4AS

Steel Lance Wyvern - 5/6AS

Flux Shamans - 4 AS

Hammer Brigand - 4 AS

Jasmine - 15AS Hand Axe, 13 AS Steel Axe

Paul - 13 AS

23x

Reveal hidden contents

Luna/Eclipse Druids - 6/7 AS (+4 Kishuna)

Nosferatu Druids - 4/5 AS (+6 Kishuna)

Shine Bishops - 9AS (+1 Kishuna)

Divine Bishops - 5 AS (+5 Kishuna)

Elfire Sages - 7/8 AS (+3 Kishuna)

Bolting Sages - 0 AS (+10/11 Kishuna)

Purge Bishops - 0AS (+10 Kishuna)

General - 7 AS

Sniper - 11AS

Hero - 14 AS

Swordmaster - 19 AS

Kishuna - 25 AS

24W

Reveal hidden contents

Steel Lance Wyverns - 5/6 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 11/12 AS

Shine Monks - 4AS

Lightning Monks - 6AS

Lancereaver Myrmidons - 13/14 AS

Armorslayer Myrmidon - 11/12 AS

Steel Blade Myrmidon - 8/9 ASs

Hero - 16 AS

Bishop Shine - 9/10 AS

Bishop Purge - 0 AS

Sniper - 10 AS

Lloyd - 21AS

Reveal hidden contents

Halberd/Steel Axe Pirates - 5AS

Swordslayer Pirate - 7 AS

Steel Lance Cavaliers - 5AS

Steel Lance Pegasus - 4/5/6 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 8 AS

Shine Monks - 5/6 AS

Divine Monk - 1 AS

Bishop Divine - 5 AS

Bishop Purge - 0 AS

Silver Axe Warrior - 11 AS

Pascal - 11 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Iron Lance Wyverns - 10/11 AS

Knights - 2 AS

Steel Bow Nomads - 9/10 AS

Steel Bow Archers - 7/8 AS

Steel Blade Myrmidon - 10 AS

Steel Axe/Halberd Brigands - 3 AS

Flux Shamans - 6 AS

Luna Shaman - 3 AS

Shine monk - 5 AS

Elfire Mage - 5 AS

Elfire Sage - 7 AS

Vaida - 23 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Steel Lance Wyverns - 6/7 AS

Knight - 2/3 AS

Steel Bow Archer - 6/7 AS

Longbow Archer - 5/6 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 12/13 AS

Steel Sword Myrmidon - 13/14 AS

Mage - 9 AS

Steel Axe Bandits - 6 AS

Hero - 16/17 AS

Swordmaster - 19/20 AS

Sniper - 10/11 AS

Longbow Sniper - 8/9 AS

General - 6 AS

Kenneth Aura - 9 AS

Kenneth Purge - 4 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Swordreaver fighters - 6/7 AS

Hammer Fighters - 4/5 AS

Thunder Mages - 9 AS

Steel Sword Mercenaries - 13 AS

Knights - 2/3 AS

Shine Monk - 6 AS

Lightning Monk - 7 AS

Flux Shamans - 5/6 AS

Steel Bow Archer - 7 AS

Thiefs - 15/16 AS

Sniper - 7 AS

Druid - 8 AS

Divine Bishop - 5 AS

Hero - 16/17 AS

Cameron - 18 AS

Ursula Elfire - 21 AS 

Ursula Bolting - 11 AS

28x

Reveal hidden contents

Devil Axe Pirate - 2 AS

Swordreaver/Swordslayer Pirates - 7/8 AS

Hand Axe Pirates - 8/9 AS

Poison Axe Pirates - 10/11 AS

Steel Axe Wyverns - 7/8 AS

Javelin Pegasi - 5/6/7 AS

Elfire Mages - 3/2 AS

Bolting Mages - 0 AS

Poison Lance Cavaliers - 11 AS

Mercenaries - 13 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0 AS

Hero - 16 AS

Falcoknight - 8 AS

Steel Bow Sniper - 10 AS

Silver Bow Sniper - 11 AS

Steel Lance Wyvern Lord - 11 AS

Silver Lance Wyvern Lord - 13 AS

Elfire Sage - 10 AS

Paladin - 12 AS

Divine Bishops - 6/7 AS

Generals - 6 AS

Druid - 7 AS

Sonia Fimbulvetr- 12 AS

Sonia Bolting - 4 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Flux Shamans - 6/7 AS

Luna Shamans - 2/3 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 0/1 AS

Lightning Monks - 7/8 AS

Shine Monks - 5/6 AS

Divine Monks - 1/2 AS

Thunder Mages - 10 AS

Elfire Mage - 6 AS

Bandit - 8 AS

Wyverns - 10/11 AS

Troubadour - 11 AS

Male Druid - 8 AS

Female Druid - 5/6 AS

Divine Bishops - 5/6 AS

Purge Bishops - 0 AS

Elfire Sage - 7 AS

Bolting Sage - 0 AS

Thunder Valkyries (Level 8) - 18/19/20 AS

Thunder Valkyries (Level 14) - 21/22/23 AS

Elfire Valkyrie 14/15/16 AS

Sniper Silver Bow - 14 AS

Sniper Longbow - 12 AS

Linus - 16 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Knights - 2/3 AS

Mages - 2/3/4 AS

Theifs - 20 AS

Fighter - 6 AS

Mercenary - 8 AS

Kaim - 16 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Knights - 2/3 AS

Generals - 6/7 AS

Devil Axe General - 3/4 AS

Myrmidons - 18 AS

Swordmaster - 19 AS

Flux Shamans - 6/7 AS

Luna Shamans - 2/3 AS

Archer - 9 AS

Nosferatu Druid (level 5) - 5 AS

Nosferatu Druid - (level 15) - 8 AS

Silver Bow Sniper - 10 AS

Longbow Sniper - 8 AS

Denning Silver Bow - 19 AS

Denning Longbow - 17 AS

Reveal hidden contents

Steel Axe Brigands - 4/5 AS

Knights - 2/3/4 AS

Wyvern Riders killer Lance - 10/11/12 AS

Wyvern Riders axereavers - 9/10/11 AS

Wyvern Riders Horseslayer - 7/8/9 AS

Steel Lance Cavaliers - 6/7 AS

Nosferatu Shamans - 1/2 AS

Nomads - 14/15/16/17/18 AS

Unweighted paladins - 12 AS

Steel Lance Paladins - 10 AS

Wyvern Lords - 13/14 AS

Aura Bishops - 3 AS

Purge Bishop - 0 AS

Silver Bow Snipers - 10/11/12 AS

Longbow Snipers - 8/9/10 AS

Nosferatu Druid - 6 AS

Fenrir Druid - 2 AS

Warriors - 12 AS

Devil Axe Warrior - 7 AS

Axe Hero - 14/15 AS

Sword Hero - 16/17 AS

Fimbulvetr Sage - 7 AS

Bolting Sage - 0 AS

Center Hero Axe - 17 AS

Center Hero sword - 19 AS

Swordmaster - 24 AS

Limstella Fimbulvetr - 10/11 AS

Limstella Bolting - 2/3 AS

32x 

Reveal hidden contents

16/17 AS Swordreaver Berserkers

15/16 AS Tomahawk Berserkers

11/12 AS Devil Axe Berserkers

25 Kishuna

Final 

Reveal hidden contents

Snipers - 11 AS Longbow, 13 AS Silver Bow

Uhai - 27 AS

General - 6 AS

Darin - 16 AS

Sage - Fimbulvetr - 11 AS, Bolting - 3 AS

Druid - 1 AS

Kenneth - 13 AS

Warrior - 15 AS

Brendan - 18 AS

Jerme - 20 AS

Ursula - 18 AS

Linus - 20 AS

Lloyd - 29 AS

Sage - 9 AS

Druid - 12 AS Eclipse/ 10 AS Nosferatu

Nergal - 14 AS

Fire Dragon - 16 AS

Also 

Mighty confident there for someone who hasn’t completed an S rank run. I’m surprised you haven’t used your extreme knowledge of Blazing Sword to actually complete one.

At bolded - nice job blaming someone else for your own mistake.

I already did it before though. Why do you assume I never did? So my confidence is justified.

Not really. It's just as his mistake as is mine.

Also, from that list, I can tell you that you just gave me further reason why I shouldn't care about using Marcus. Since he isn't doubling a good deal of them.

Edited by DiogoJorge

3 minutes ago, DiogoJorge said:

I already did it before though. Why do you assume I never did? So my confidence is justified.

Not really. It's just as his mistake as is mine.

Also, from that list, I can tell you that you just gave me further reason why I shouldn't care about using Marcus. Since he isn't doubling a good deal of them.

Did you? Eh. Hardly matters though, since plenty of people who have completed ranked runs disagree with you.

It’s not his fault you made a mistake.

You know, he is doubling a good deal of them. In fact, a well leveled Marcus doubles the majority of the enemies on this list. I know since I used Marcus on the run I recorded this in.

5 minutes ago, Aut said:

Did you? Eh. Hardly matters though, since plenty of people who have completed ranked runs disagree with you.

It’s not his fault you made a mistake.

You know, he is doubling a good deal of them. In fact, a well leveled Marcus doubles the majority of the enemies on this list. I know since I used Marcus on the run I recorded this in.

It doesn't matter how many there are to disagree with me.

It is since he is the one to mention Pokemon when nobody asked about that, we were talking about FE here.

Not really, all I keep seeing is 8-14 SPD for the most part of midgame. He certain doubles a lot before chapter 19, but considering that his SPD is stuck at 11 SPD and that it takes him lv 17 to reach 15 SPD which is mediocre by endgame, I have no reason to keep using him.

Edited by DiogoJorge