FE7 PME: Pink Suit Edition

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eclipse said:

Renault is associated with cars.  Cars are made of metal.  So Renault should be a general!  LOGIC~! :P:

I think that is exactly why he is called Renaud in Europe, they didn't want the car company associated with a 100+ year old priest who was a former mercenary who was a sometime servant of Nergal for the sake of "reviving" a dead friend as Kishuna. 

The poll has now closed. By a single vote, we shall be making edits of numerous kinds, small and slightly larger than small. Get your crazy ideas ready and start submitting, though because this is more flexible than choosing new units, I will do some screening to see which edits are actually made. Submissions for edits will close...eventually.

I'll go for the obligatory changing of Short Bows to 1-2 range. And why not up their Crit bonus by another 5 to make it slightly more valuable? However, they shall lose another 1 point of Mt to compensate and 15 Hit for still being so lightweight.

Plus, if you can edit shop lists, I'll command you to add more buyable Short Bows, you shall have them sold in Four Fanged Offense. If you can make the shop edit, remove 2 uses from them, for 22 is a strange number to have.

5 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Light magic is anything but, halve the weight of all light tomes

Rounded up or rounded down?...even though that only matters for Aura...

Also, just a curiosity, is it possible to edit the opening post while leaving the poll closed? I wanted to leave it up for record-keeping-nonsense sake, but I was also hoping to keep a list of suggested edits in the opening post.

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Rounded up or rounded down?...even though that only matters for Aura...

Rounded down, (makes it easier to use) 

Replace mines with Elixers, (no more mineglitch, but still very useful)

Regal Blade has a Luna effect, Rex Hasta has a brave effect, Basilikos has a Nosferatu effect, Reinfleche is effective against Armours and Dragons, Excaliber gives Speed and Luck +3, Luce gives Magic and Skill +3 and Gespenst gives Defence and Resistance +3.

Just a heads up make sure you swap Dorcas' hand axe for a RANGED Lance, don't want him suiciding on Lyn's axes (might I suggest you call it the Mutton and basically have it as a poison Javelin, with 5 less hit. Hive it the description of “What happened to Dorcas?") 

1 minute ago, Pengaius said:

Just a heads up make sure you swap Dorcas' hand axe for a RANGED Lance, don't want him suiciding on Lyn's axes (might I suggest you call it the Mutton and basically have it as a poison Javelin, with 5 less hit. Hive it the description of “What happened to Dorcas?") 

Also make Dorcas start out the chapter poisoned lol

1 minute ago, Kubson said:

Also make Dorcas start out the chapter poisoned lol

Then his talk with Natalie could get him an antitoxin 

Or just add it to the inventory of the bandit who drops an iron axe

anyway, give glass (yes the mani katti boss) a lancereaver instead of an iron sword otherwise you have to deal with Lyn having WTD on a throne enemy whilst using the least accurate weapon type (basically only sain would be helpful )

Vaida's special spear should be replaced with the Sol Katti.  Though I dunno how you're gonna handle that chapter, since she's on a mountain and all.

Just a quick announcement: I'm currently vacationing for the next few days, so I'm not with my desktop, which is where I have all the work for the hack. It's not much work, but it is my work station and I am still separated from it. This is just to let you all know that the programming will resume in a bit but I won't have much to say until I get back and get to work. I appreciate all of the suggestions that have come in so far. Even the ridiculous ones.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, Pengaius said:

Or just add it to the inventory of the bandit who drops an iron axe

anyway, give glass (yes the mani katti boss) a lancereaver instead of an iron sword otherwise you have to deal with Lyn having WTD on a throne enemy whilst using the least accurate weapon type (basically only sain would be helpful )

Hey man I ain't no coward. I will be doing event and dialogue edits for this suggestion.

Also thank you for the surprisingly explicit helpful edit didn't expect any of those.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:57 AM, eclipse said:

Vaida's special spear should be replaced with the Sol Katti.  Though I dunno how you're gonna handle that chapter, since she's on a mountain and all.

I was going to move her off the mountain and give her a super Mani Katti, but this can be done too. She can join with a regular Mani Katti as well. Some of these dialogue edits will make Vaida seem more important than she originally was.

Just a couple game balacers. Mostly so it's not impossible to win.

For the first hectorino map give hector a chest key in case you accidentally kill the enemy thief before he loots the chest. 

On the map where Eligood and Hectorino replace a lot of brigands with mercs or soldiers as half your team will consist of Lance locked units 4 of whom cannot utilise terrain to their advantage, so will probably die very quickly or be forced to fly off map.

Throw some more acrchers into the next few chapters (otherwise your 4 fliers just break the game ferrying your units way too quickly across maps) 

Make sure the greenies (and Lucius) in the Caelin castle chapter are definitely out of ravens tome range otherwise, there goes your reward (or fighter)

Just double check darts AI for the Badon Chapter, you don't want him aggroing (he should never attacks the player at all)

Make Aion more threatening so as to give more of an incentive to rush the map

Make sure ELigaults AI doesn't make him run straight away. 

Enemies near Karel's Spawn should not murder him too quickly, some editing will be needed

The monk near Nino should be a low Str high Def Fighter so Nino won't die straight away. 

Vaida needs a lancereaver, don't want the wyvern riders murdering her too quickly after all

I don't know if there are any other fatal red flags but that's all I can remember 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for an edit: Denning should have a 1-3 range bow called the messenger with the description of 

“This is a message from Lord Nergal, 'I await you on the Dread Isle'"

Am back.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, Pengaius said:

Just a couple game balacers. Mostly so it's not impossible to win.

Am grateful.

Now beginnings the slow progress of learning and doing hacking. Suggestion box still open.