SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Fix things so I can understand them

I thought acid quoted you, but it was Athena, so I built this entire story in my head about how you and Acid were goin at it with each other, only to finally FINALLY realize that it was never Acid, so the thoughts i had were entirely incorrect from the moment I considered them.

8 minutes ago, CT075 said:

Earlier today, KTS approached me and Elieson (as in, created a private group chat between the three of us), and, after some inconsequential conversation (i can and will post logs if anyone is curious, but it doesn't relate to the rest of this), came up with this

Just confirming, that this isn't mucked up or anything

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

I thought acid quoted you, but it was Athena, so I built this entire story in my head about how you and Acid were goin at it with each other, only to finally FINALLY realize that it was never Acid, so the thoughts i had were entirely incorrect from the moment I considered them.

Just confirming, that this isn't mucked up or anything

He's been doing that today. I'm not sure how I feel about it (the stubborn part of me just wants to look at and talk to who I want to look at and talk to)

Spoiler

elijah - Today at 1:47 PM
im not forcing you to do anything
if you dont trust camdar or me, then thats you
Elieson - Today at 1:48 PM
i'm finding it more and more suspicious that you're attempting to guide my OC communication and ask around for Meta reads in private
if something bothers you, asking it publically gets input from a greater variety
elijah - Today at 1:49 PM
and have you thought why id do that as scum or town?
Elieson - Today at 1:49 PM
and can furthermore, lead to more effective discussion
I can't think of a reason why town would ask questions in the background
I can see scum asking these types of things though in the background; if it happens in OC, then it's topical from people who respond and aren't clearly any good at pushing cases
elijah - Today at 1:50 PM
if thats what you believe, you can leave anytime
Elieson - Today at 1:50 PM
If you can share why you can't have these chats in thread
then I'll consider it
You've clearly brought about some pre-established trust in me, to ask me for my opinions
which is something that just doesn;t make sense
elijah - Today at 1:52 PM
if it makes you feel better, i had exactly 0 trust in you when we started talking
Elieson - Today at 1:53 PM
and Cam?
elijah - Today at 1:53 PM
likewise
Elieson - Today at 1:54 PM
I appreciate your attempt to collect information but I certainly don't find your attempts at doing so in OC, to be effective in actually hunting for scum
Sorry
if you're town and that offends your ways
elijah - Today at 1:55 PM
you dont have to think there effective
nor would you know if they were either
all you have to do is solve certain people's alignments as you already were doing(edited)
Elieson - Today at 1:56 PM
they're*
elijah - Today at 1:56 PM
you can refuse, but then that helps no one
good luck
Elieson - Today at 1:56 PM
Thanks
I'll keep it up and make sure that the majority of my efforts get translated to public view
if they aren't already in public view
elijah - Today at 1:57 PM
thats fine
Elieson - Today at 1:57 PM
i urge that you do the same, to make for useful backtracking for the people that wish to create effective associative offenses as the game progresses
elijah - Today at 1:57 PM
no thanks

fwiw this is why i think it's particularly bad; this is why i think it's bad behavior

38 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

More seriously, if people misrep me in their cases on me, I'm going to look for scum intent there.

As opposed to looking for scum intent in other places?

Is this a threat?

I'VE READ AND DISSECTED EVERY POST IN THIS THREAD BELOW ARE MY THOUGHTS WITH QUOTES + ANALYSIS ON THE GAME

gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif

4 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

What gives you your thoughts on me?

Well you're on the wagon and if I'm going to be completely honest I haven't looked much into you, in part because I don't know if I'd be able to reliably get a read on you through conversation this early into the game. I can see the push onto acid but that's not enough to sort you since it's what I would consider a relatively easy push to make this early.

That being said y'all should get on the marth train.

I asked shinori to post the earlier log because I honestly don't see why marth votes me based off of that.  It reads more as (to me), in tandem with the log elieson summoned up, as though he came in with an agenda and then, after not getting what he wanted, he went ahead and made the vote anyways and pinned shinori to sb to deflect blame.

Choo choo motherviggers.

3 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

mods have no power post abstract art

abstract-art-Timothy-Hawkesworth-030417.jpg

this is some legit good shit dude, who did this?

that aside admittedly I've been talking entirely in PMs and not in thread but also I just got home. am reading thread but I'm gut townreading refa if that's anything. don't @ me

As requested, votal update

Ampharos (1): acidphoenix
SB (1): Shinori
Snike (4): Brooklyn, SB, Refa, Marth
Elieson (3): EvanManManMan, Iris, Omega
Marth (3): Elieson, Snike, Weapons
Athena_57 (1): eclipse
Killthestory (1): CT075
eclipse (1): Athena_57

44 hours 23 minutes

Edited by Reinfleche

okay so on initial threadread i had elie pegged as playing to his scum meta but he got wagoned really fast already, & am not sure if that's a good or bad thing. that's Literally the only thing going for him right now cuz that jump for weapons over his jokepost reeked of opportunism & acting subconsciously out of having more info than town

I am talking A Lot in pms over the thread right now and I apologize for that, will try to get my thoughts out as soon as I'm done.

does anyone have proof that sb voted shinori & stated it was because he thought shinori was ITP over scum? obviously I'm usually all for calling out anyone who ITPhunts over scumhunting this early in the game regardless of the chances we have an ITP or not but also I feel like SB would know better than to do that and depending on whatever happened there I might actually end up townreading sb

3 minutes ago, CT075 said:

why are we voting marth again

Why does a v have to fib about vote reasoning?