SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

don't make me block you... matter of fact, consider my vote locked in. ##vote OMEGASWAG

bro what r u doing

@Killthestory

why
(h)wī/
adverb

1. 1.
    for what reason or purpose.
    "why did he do it?"
    synonyms: how come, for what reason, for what purpose, what for, to what end;
    archaicwherefore
    "I know you're quitting school, but why?"
    •  

adverb

1. 1.
    (with reference to a reason) on account of which; for which.
    "the reason why flu shots need repeating every year is that the virus changes"
    •  

exclamation

1. 1.
    expressing surprise or indignation.
    "Why, that's absurd!"
  2. 2.
    used to add emphasis to a response.
    "“You think so?” “Why, yes.”"
noun

1. 1.
    a reason or explanation.
    "the whys and wherefores of these procedures need to be explained to students"

a wrench was thrown into one of my biggest scumreads and now I have no idea who I want lynched today

hey guys why is dya scum I might get in on that

I just woke up from an Incredibly Awful episode of sleep paralysis 

1 hour ago, Iris said:

##Vote: Dyachei

villains are never wrong

ok not a bad vote TBH, but i want to read a woopons case 

Not really much to the case, I haven't seen Snike do much of anything where I feel like he'd be more active as town, and I think he's the most likely bus candidate out of Refa's scumreads. I don't have anything against a dya lynch either, fwiw.

This is stupid. There's only three players I can think of who would deliberately turn OC into NOC if they had the option, and one of them is already dead. 

Between Marth and Elie, I think it's safe to say we have one if not two scum. But I want to hear from you guys. Also, I'm trying to be cryptic here, but: 

Would the player who told me right before deadline in OC "I can do tbat" please find a cryptic way to inform me about their night results?

36 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Between Marth and Elie, I think it's safe to say we have one if not two scum. But I want to hear from you guys.

It's a NOC phase, so we should lay some info out on the table. Why is this? I don't entirely disagree, but I'd like to hear why our leaders are so sure of this

39 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

This is stupid. There's only three players I can think of who would deliberately turn OC into NOC if they had the option, and one of them is already dead. 

Between Marth and Elie, I think it's safe to say we have one if not two scum. But I want to hear from you guys. Also, I'm trying to be cryptic here, but: 

Would the player who told me right before deadline in OC "I can do tbat" please find a cryptic way to inform me about their night results?

Given that the mafia flavor is the NOC diehards, this is probably related to that?

18 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Given that the mafia flavor is the NOC diehards, this is probably related to that?

:flavorspec: but
i figured the person who got me would have claimed to me like as a joke & then when i saw refa flip i thought, well Lmao no wonder they haven't claimed to me yet, it's cuz all of the maf are NOC players, and that means i would without a doubt be a scum role

in another SFMM game like a bajillion years ago, there was an NOC-enabler that passively made the game NOC until the role's death (that role was me also LMAO) so i'm assuming this is a kinda lesser variant of that role with limited shots of the ability.

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

Off the top of your head via, what's your impression of Snike this game?

his earlier content didn't ping me, but I have not spoken to him outside of game at all so that's all I have to go off of 

athena/weapons are town/scum i don't know. after last night i got to leaning town on athena and leaning scum on weapons . why would you guys get the silencer to silence weapons if he's a popular scumread? what was the thought process behind that? wouldn't it just make him harder to read?

actually i forgot snike was playing the game. so there's something for you

weapons after the start of today i don't really think you're scum anymore. that's why i haven't voted you.

after this though i am completely lost.

I talked to Snike early on in the game. He told me that he had claimed to Shinori in private early D1 because he felt bad over some loldrama in a previous EIMM game. At the time, I thought it was kinda villagery. My thought process had been: If I'm a wolf, I don't claim to some random villager and cite a past game. It's a weird thing to do, unnecessary, not much upside to that play.

But the read has weakened. I haven't talked with him much over the course of the game. I think him and I had discussed a few reads early on, but I don't remember.

I think Iris had wanted to lynch Snike earlier? Iris what was that about, did you follow up on it? And Marth, you voted/cased Snike early for some reason? What's going on with that?

Has anyone talked to Snike over the course of the game? If so, what about and what's your impression of him?

I look forward to playing with Blitz today.

uuuh snike claiming to shinori and citing an eimm is totally something i'd see him doing as scum actually

You guys killed basically all my motivation by silencing me and making me entirely useless. Town leaders know my role and why that is.

Nothing kills my want to solve faster than giving me no way to impact the game. Yesterday I also was multitabling and Yolo can verify that. He won't because he's probably a wolf. He recently said in that other game thread that he's wolf fatigued and as far as I can tell he's not really doing much here outside of talking to Evan and kts.

Also have some concerns about Elie given the last oc we had before this became noc. Will try to post logs when not phone posting.

##vote: yolo