SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

10 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

This is stupid. There's only three players I can think of who would deliberately turn OC into NOC if they had the option, and one of them is already dead. 

Between Marth and Elie, I think it's safe to say we have one if not two scum. But I want to hear from you guys. Also, I'm trying to be cryptic here, but: 

Would the player who told me right before deadline in OC "I can do tbat" please find a cryptic way to inform me about their night results?

Elie is scum let's kill them

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dyachei said:

You guys killed basically all my motivation by silencing me and making me entirely useless. Town leaders know my role and why that is.

Nothing kills my want to solve faster than giving me no way to impact the game. Yesterday I also was multitabling and Yolo can verify that. He won't because he's probably a wolf. He recently said in that other game thread that he's wolf fatigued and as far as I can tell he's not really doing much here outside of talking to Evan and kts.

Also have some concerns about Elie given the last oc we had before this became noc. Will try to post logs when not phone posting.

##vote: yolo

I'd hard defend you if you made a better vote

Like this post is really villagery

I love how the town core let mafia pick the wagon

Dya is at worst null for anybody and at best slight town. She hasn't done much but what she has said has been towny, an example being her post today ITT. That's such an honest and villagery post. Idk why anyone scumreads her.

dya, you think I'm the likeliest wolf? Why do you think I "haven't done much" and why does that make me a wolf?

Regarding wolf fatigue, I've been wolf in Good Bad Ugly, Anni, Traveling Circus, and Frostpunk. I don't know how you saw me spend an entire game calling my bros V and equate me being a wolf here. I wouldn't come out the gate hard against Refa like that despite what the rest of village thought of him.

Just now, Omega. said:

dya, you think I'm the likeliest wolf? Why do you think I "haven't done much" and why does that make me a wolf?

Regarding wolf fatigue, I've been wolf in Good Bad Ugly, Anni, Traveling Circus, and Frostpunk. I don't know how you saw me spend an entire game calling my bros V and equate me being a wolf here. I wouldn't come out the gate hard against Refa like that despite what the rest of village thought of him.

I think you're slanking off like you did when we didn't force you to post in the other game. I think if you really were a villager, you'd be getting in touch with me more often to try and figure out my alignment. I spent a lot of time on Frostpunk, which I'm sure you know, but even after that game ended, there hasn't been much from you.

You may be trying a new thing. Frostpunk - I decided to powerwolf with you guys when I normally hard bus. Knowing your meta means you know how to change it.

I want either you or Elie dead by the end of this phase

48 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I think blitz is busy town. Convo with him felt really towny.

Evan, why are you townreading yolo?

General demeanour. I think he as a whole has just been towny. And I don't think he writes a full out obituary on Refa as a partner. 

11 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

General demeanour. I think he as a whole has just been towny. And I don't think he writes a full out obituary on Refa as a partner. 

I really don't think he's been towny, at least not when I've talked to him.

Usually yolo is CLEAR town by this time.

I've claimed to a few people, including town leaders. Being attacked N1 was half memes half serious. I can see a world where wolves tried to kill me N1 and I was protected because I was being read V and wolves could have feared shooting one of the TLs, plus my claim isn't known to most people.

I haven't contacted you much because I've fallen into this dynamic where I contact a few people I think are V and just go to them. I didn't talk with Refa much D1 too, despite me normally looking to solve with him on this site.

As for not being as villagery as I can, meh. This is my first OC game and I won't be all over the thread. I'm also trying to dilute my meta. I maintain I never would have bussed or let Refa play so wolfy as a bro. I don't know if you saw dya, but there was a time in public chat when me/Kill were engaging with Elie/Refa in a way that made the latter look really bad.

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

As for not being as villagery as I can, meh. This is my first OC game and I won't be all over the thread. I'm also trying to dilute my meta. I maintain I never would have bussed or let Refa play so wolfy as a bro.

ah yes, my favorite defense

self-meta

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I don't know if you saw dya, but there was a time in public chat when me/Kill were engaging with Elie/Refa in a way that made the latter look really bad.

since you're making this claim, do you care to produce the logs? it's in public chat, so surely there's no objection to pointing out what exactly you're referring to here

Glad you like Cam.

I'm eating lunch now and am on mobile then got to run some errands. If anyone really wants to find it right now then search "amy" (when Refa named them/SB/me as potential cop checks) in public chat or "three" or "3". It was when I asked Refa which three people he would investigate if he was a cop. I'll pull it tonight if no one else does.

11 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

iris dissuaded me from a refa wagon day 1, is manipulative, and i’m pretty sure has been feeding info to places where it shouldn’t go.

throwing that one out there

I asked Iris to talk to Marth one time. A few hours later I hit her up, and she told me they went offtopic and ended up talking about weeb stuff instead.

Lynchworthy by itself IMO.

@Magnificence Incarnate

Yo dude, hope you post a lot today, we want your takes. I think you're null for most people so I want to reach a conclusion on your slot sooner than later.

52 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I've claimed to a few people, including town leaders. Being attacked N1 was half memes half serious. I can see a world where wolves tried to kill me N1 and I was protected because I was being read V and wolves could have feared shooting one of the TLs, plus my claim isn't known to most people.

I haven't contacted you much because I've fallen into this dynamic where I contact a few people I think are V and just go to them. I didn't talk with Refa much D1 too, despite me normally looking to solve with him on this site.

As for not being as villagery as I can, meh. This is my first OC game and I won't be all over the thread. I'm also trying to dilute my meta. I maintain I never would have bussed or let Refa play so wolfy as a bro. I don't know if you saw dya, but there was a time in public chat when me/Kill were engaging with Elie/Refa in a way that made the latter look really bad.

I don't tend to read back on discord, so logs would go a long way.

However, you're still not hitting your villager meta. Usually you don't stick to 1 or 2 people and try to figure out alignments. I'm not seeing that here - regardless of your interactions with refa. I notice you keep talking about interactions but very little on not solving.

From the games we've played, I think I usually just wagon/attack people? I'm not sure what your perception of my villager meta is so not sure how to address what you're saying here. Can you expand on what you see as my villager meta?

I will point out in the last game that I got a bunch of heat for not being in meta but was a villager anyway.

2 hours ago, dyachei said:

I want either you or Elie dead by the end of this phase

First, the logs you said you'd post, are right here. No need to deal with Mobile massquoting for now champ

IDK why I spoilered it but I can't delete it for w/e reason so they're in there now.

SECOND

Why are you scumreading me again? Why are you scumreading anybody for that regard? You're meta scumreading Omega because he isn't talking to you as much as you think he would if he were town? When you say stuff like:

dyacheiYesterday at 1:59 PM
see, I dont know anyone's meta or shit so it's a little hard to make judgements about that

It's super weird, since you're casing Omega for activity meta but you're also saying you don't meta case.

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

full out obituary on Refa as a partner. 

From what I have seen of omega, I can see him doing this regardless of alignment. I don't think it's a towntell.

Also as an FYI @SullyMcGully 

Spoiler

Since I'm pretty sure you'd consider me to be one of the people that would turn the game into NOC: despite me bitching about wanting the game to include copious amounts of in-thread chatter, I don't want the game to be NOC, I just want people to post their damn logs when referencing stuff from OC so that the public can view it. I don't care if Marth posts a Shinori log to Snike or whatever, because that doesn't impact me the same way that a log being posted directly into the main game would. It shouldn't be an asinine expectation to want logs about scumreads to be outed for everyone to see, and anyone who thinks otherwise isn't thinking about the best interests for town IMO.

I don't think "who would want to turn the game into NOC" is a good path to go down; NOC is almost unilaterally better for scum and eyeing down people that mentioned preferring NOC will be a waste of time at best.

it was an exaggeration elie, I know very few people here - yolo, kts, amy, and evan. There are many more players than that.

It's not just activity from omega, I'm not seeing any real solving attempts from him, at least not in convos I've had with him. In other games, yolo comes across pretty pure. it's not happening here.