SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess my thing is why would wolves hold onto an xshot going into d2 and let town get more info? 

sure dya's reaction felt v d2 but i'm struggling w/ above reasoning.

Blitz felt really ineffectual at deadline yesterday tbh. I think I gave him too much of a pass for being busy but really I don't see town!Blitz's thought processes or following any lines of questioning.

Does anyone else have a read on Blitz?

7 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

marth has more scum equity than elie, and neither omega nor dya are good pushes

you can ignore me, but it’s in all of our best interests that you listen else we’ll have another day 1 repeat

Mind elaborating on Marth>Elie?

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Blitz felt really ineffectual at deadline yesterday tbh. I think I gave him too much of a pass for being busy but really I don't see town!Blitz's thought processes or following any lines of questioning.

my read on him was for his analysis of KTS d1. I really liked that. But haven't heard anything from him since

Just now, dyachei said:

my read on him was for his analysis of KTS d1. I really liked that. But haven't heard anything from him since

Could you post it here?

7 minutes ago, SB. said:

Could you post it here?

sure:

dyachei07/18/2018
i'm sure you know about elijah's thing?

Blitz07/18/2018
No clues...
I did not read anything for about 24 hours

dyachei07/18/2018
ah ok
he's basically setting up groups of 3
and telling people to get reads on 2 people of his choice

Blitz07/18/2018
Interesting...

dyachei07/18/2018
yeah
i'm not really sure how to feel about it

Blitz07/18/2018
I cant see it as bad?

dyachei07/18/2018
I would feel more that way if he were sharing things
but I think he hasn't with anyone outside of maybe yolo and evan?
as it is, he's asking for info without providing much and I could see a wolf doing this to do something without making reads, I guess. But on the other hand, him gathering info might be ok depending on what he does

Blitz07/18/2018
I guess?
I was thinking, if people get better reads on 2 other people
and it's not role related
the only thing that can happen is he acts on it and helps a good lynch
or does not act on it
and we think he is just trying to seem useful

dyachei07/18/2018
yeah, but for me personally, I don't usually do as well when it's not organic

Blitz07/18/2018
or he can lie about it and then people can also attack him on that?

dyachei07/18/2018
i mean, that's possible?
like i said, I'm mixed on it

Blitz07/18/2018
I see
I don't really think it's a bad idea
unless he wants people to limit interaction to only 2 people
and give people free passes for talking to only 2 people?

dyachei07/18/2018
he hasnt said that that i see

Blitz07/18/2018
I haven't even seen it yet....
need to catch up sometime....

Edited by dyachei
Fixed formatting with Paperblade's permission

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

Town for reasons I don't want to dump in public. I can share them with you when OC kicks back in.

Kinda surprised that so many people trust eclipse as being town (that have been talking to you, athena). 

@dyachei Ctrl + Shift + V in the future please :)

8 minutes ago, Snike said:

i guess my thing is why would wolves hold onto an xshot going into d2 and let town get more info? 

sure dya's reaction felt v d2 but i'm struggling w/ above reasoning.

Can you ELI5 your logic wrt the silencer stuff and dya? I read it over, don't really get what you mean.

8 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Mind elaborating on Marth>Elie?

marth: actively lurking, avoiding spotlight, meh thought process and poor conclusions 

elie: pure in conclusions and aggressive even in under thought and shallow pushes or reads. confident even in faulty logic with good tone and highly active and engaged

6 minutes ago, SB. said:

The thing about the OC blocker getting blocked by the silencer is interesting but I agree that dya's responses today have been okay.

No they haven't. All she's done is push one of the most obvious villagers in the game off bad meta, accuse me of OMGUS despite trying to kill/vote her multiple times before she ever shaded me along with a pinch of salt.

What game are you guys reading?

Why do you reward and applaud terrible pushes that have no chance of lynching wolves or helping the village?

Yo, next time I'm a wolf on this site, I am just going to shit on obvious villagers, accuse them of OMGUS when they vote me first, and use strong language. Easy V read.

Ridiculous.

Just now, Omega. said:

No they haven't. All she's done is push one of the most obvious villagers in the game off bad meta, accuse me of OMGUS despite trying to kill/vote her multiple times before she ever shaded me along with a pinch of salt.

What game are you guys reading?

Why do you reward and applaud terrible pushes that have no chance of lynching wolves or helping the village?

Yo, next time I'm a wolf on this site, I am just going to shit on obvious villagers, accuse them of OMGUS when they vote me first, and use strong language. Easy V read.

Ridiculous.

time to start being an obvious villager if you want to accuse me of pushing one

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

marth: actively lurking, avoiding spotlight, meh thought process and poor conclusions 

tbh I can agree with this and I'm only unsure bc of their Refa interactions making me hesitate a bit

@Athena_57 how certain are you?

also I didn't feel strongly about the Blitz log thing. Imo he can fake theory stuff like that fine as scum but I don't really see Blitz seeking out information/trying to form conclusions. Feels like he's a passenger this game which is weird from Blitz.

7 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

elie: pure in conclusions and aggressive even in under thought and shallow pushes or reads. confident even in faulty logic with good tone and highly active and engaged

To me it feels more like Marth has low activity, perhaps making it a slight scumread if he has indeed been active lurking (what gave you that impression btw?), whereas Elieson has been actively giving me bad vibes (more substantial scumread). Could you give me examples of which cases in specific you felt were good from elie/bad from marth?

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

tbh I can agree with this and I'm only unsure bc of their Refa interactions making me hesitate a bit

@Athena_57 how certain are you?

Not very. I can see scum equity in both, am leaning Elie on gut but am willing to swap if I agree with KTS on the cases.