riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

I see no reason to answer that, sorry

This is either confirmed "yes" or confirmed scum

It's a NOC phase; if you got your cop refunded and did not use it you are either confirmed scum or an idiot

##vote athena

I skimmed the rest of the thread but it's painful to phonepost much more

7 minutes ago, CT075 said:

It's a NOC phase;

And your role has been mostly outed; there's no benefit to hiding parts of your role for the phase

SF MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Go ahead and rip apart arguments.  Go beyond the role PM and I have to actually do my job as a mod.  I would rather not have to do this, because I have to worry about the rest of the forums.  Save the personal attacks for outside of SF.

10PercentLuck/Hitmonleet is subbing in for Blitz, effective now.

Also what eclipse said is definitely true. I've talked to multiple players about keeping things away from personal attacks. Let's just keep it civil here, folks.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Who else I think is scum will depend on what role you flip. 

This isn't an answer to my question of who else do you think is scum, eclipse. Are you that unsure of the reads on the entire rest of the game that it's all hinging on how I flip? If I flip scum, you've got quite a bit of work to do. If I flip town, you've got quite a bit more work to do.

2 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

elie's focus on eclipse is weird cuz to my knowledge there are other players who haven't had huge presence in the public chats either? why eclipse specifically when there's like, acid and blitz?

My logs with refa, in particular (plus she's responding to me directly right now vs Blitz and Acid who aren't really doing much of anything right now). I'd be after people like Euklyd to, if they were around to respond to my callouts.

Just now, Elieson said:

Are you that unsure of the reads on the entire rest of the game that it's all hinging on how I flip?

It's ok to admit this too, you know. Flipping the table back on its feet; if you are so unsure of your reads of all of the other players, and OC matters to you enough to help you determine reads on people like me, you could reach out as well. I wasn't scumreading you all that hard before because it felt like you were just out of the loop, but now it feels like you're pushing back way too hard for not having reads, and that's really bizarre.

If you're that worried about my reads and whatnot, you could always PM me on SF (someone pulled this off), since our time zones are awkward.  The fact that you're throwing shade, without proactively trying to do something about it while you had the chance, is scummy.

I don't care that you're not talking to me, I care that you're not talking to the game, and instead of just saying that you're not, you're getting WAY too defensive over it. There's no reason why town!you should be putting all the pressure on me to communicate to you, in order for me to solidify my thoughts on you. This is a reaction I wasn't expecting to get, which gives me plenty reason to think that I'm actually talking with scum now.

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

This isn't an answer to my question of who else do you think is scum, eclipse. Are you that unsure of the reads on the entire rest of the game that it's all hinging on how I flip? If I flip scum, you've got quite a bit of work to do. If I flip town, you've got quite a bit more work to do.

This is the NOC phase of OC.  Those that will actually drive lynches know what they need to.  Also, lurker lynches?  You mean to tell me everyone else that's actively posting is town?

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

It's ok to admit this too, you know. Flipping the table back on its feet; if you are so unsure of your reads of all of the other players, and OC matters to you enough to help you determine reads on people like me, you could reach out as well. I wasn't scumreading you all that hard before because it felt like you were just out of the loop, but now it feels like you're pushing back way too hard for not having reads, and that's really bizarre.

I don't care that you're not talking to me, I care that you're not talking to the game, and instead of just saying that you're not, you're getting WAY too defensive over it. There's no reason why town!you should be putting all the pressure on me to communicate to you, in order for me to solidify my thoughts on you. This is a reaction I wasn't expecting to get, which gives me plenty reason to think that I'm actually talking with scum now.

This feels like projection.  Do I sound like I'm worried about being lynched?  And why are you only responding to me?

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

This is the NOC phase of OC.  Those that will actually drive lynches know what they need to.  Also, lurker lynches?  You mean to tell me everyone else that's actively posting is town?

Why are you dodging my question again?

This feels like projection.  Do I sound like I'm worried about being lynched?

No. You sound like you had a nerve get struck.

And why are you only responding to me?

Who else is speaking to me directly?

Fuck now I need to post walls. Nah I'll just make a series of posts.

I'm sus of kts for his vote over the last couple of phases. I find it odd that earlier in the thread omega declared a town block with kts in it(ok not explicitly but that is what I inferred from his wallpost) only for kts to slap a vote on him. Given that Refa was the unilateral lynch last phase, kts going off wagon looks very bad in light of this. This is true especially since he openly expressed his suspicion of refa in the public chat. Fwiw I don't consider him making group chats as scummy, but there's a lack of progression from what I'm seeing in what he does.

If Eli's entire case on me is for my D1 then that's a pretty terrible case to make.  Me not calling you out on your self meta and not participating in the thread is such a terrible argument I'm surprised that you're still committing to the tunnel. Wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum, he's making easy cases on inactives instead of telling us why what they do is scummy.

19 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Why are you dodging my question again?

Because it's irrelevant at this point in the game.  AND it's something you could've done something about in the past two phases, if it was such a big issue.  Except you didn't.

20 minutes ago, Elieson said:

No. You sound like you had a nerve get struck.

I have no idea how you managed that kind of tonal read.

20 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Who else is speaking to me directly?

The fact that there's other people on your wagon, and you are doing nothing to move those votes.

I'm not on board lynching dyachei because the case on her seems to be no one has any opinion of her more than her actually doing anything. But I'm feeling the same about a lot of the game so this feels like people not actually communicating with each other than any evidence to suggest that she's scum, just looking at the votes on her.

I'm still of the opinion that athena/eli cannot be wolves together off of the d1 wagonomics. If they were buddies Athena would've stuck his vote on me instead of swapping it to eli.

Its partially my fault for derailing my convos with iris to anime discussions. The only noteworthy interaction I've had with her was during d1. When we talked about reads, I got a lot of unexplained v reads from her which I thought was off like omega/amph/cam and I couldn't feel the progression. I wouldn't vote her off of that today though, we've barely had any game discussion since d1.

What logs am I allowed to post in the thread? I'm assuming everything is allowed including the public chat logs.

9 hours ago, Killthestory said:

refa placed a vote on marth after this vote count. with snike tied, elieson up there, and marth now tied, it seems like it wouldn't be a bussing inclined move. yet, refa quickly unvotes stating, "i want to talk to him first." 

this raises a number of questions.

a. can refa not talk to marth while his vote is on him? 

b. is refa uncomfortable with having a vote on marth?

c. why does refa want to talk to marth before a vote but not anyone else? 

this is a weird interaction if you go below the surface level. this is in an opposite vein to elie who may look weird on paper, but that's because nobody ever considers that elie would comments like this about refa. 

sorry, but i'm not buying it. 

This post is scummy because it feels like filling the blanks to suit the narrative.

-Refa looks bad for voting me without talking to me or giving any context to his vote. He'd especially look bad once I talk to people about him not talking to me, which is exactly what happened. On my flip it raises many questions.

-The point about Refa not wanting to talk to others doesn't hold anyway.  He didn't vote for any of the other wagons after the unvote? I'm not sure where you're going with this argument because its very flimsy.

7 hours ago, CT075 said:

It's a NOC phase; if you got your cop refunded and did not use it you are either confirmed scum or an idiot

##vote athena

I skimmed the rest of the thread but it's painful to phonepost much more

7 hours ago, CT075 said:

And your role has been mostly outed; there's no benefit to hiding parts of your role for the phase

If that's what you're worried about, the town leaders have this info and are directing my actions. I am not giving this information to others.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, Omega. said:

I think Iris had wanted to lynch Snike earlier? Iris what was that about, did you follow up on it? And Marth, you voted/cased Snike early for some reason? What's going on with that?

I haven't cased snike since D1. Curious question, what did you think my snike was prior to you questioning me on this? And where did you think my reads were?

15 hours ago, Killthestory said:

iris dissuaded me from a refa wagon day 1, is manipulative, and i’m pretty sure has been feeding info to places where it shouldn’t go.

throwing that one out there

logs, please.