SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

ugh I'm not 100% on elie lynch anymore but athena getting rbed is valid Why are we lynching hitmomleet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tired and going to bed

prefer a lynch on this slot bc i think blitz was scummy for not really adding anything voluntarily in our convos. i gave him a pass bc busy at first but it read like playing to please. he could be scum with or without elie (he’s close with elie out of game so i can see that skewing his reasons) but if we were to lynch one of them i would prefer to lynch Leet today bc i feel like the interactions aren’t 100% damning for elie.

athena and elie lynches are okay but i think blitzlynch is more impactful. there’s a world where scum roleblock town!athena bc all of the outed TL roles were passive/no night actions and tbh they will probably have to be resolved eventually? i wouldn’t cry about them being lynched. i wanna look into elie more another day but in the world of town!blitz i would trust him to read elie anyway, at least in the earlygame. dont lynch cam/snike thanks.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

dyachei just tried to say we should go to D4 killing me and that we should keep Elie/10%/acid/etc. around instead.

dya you cannot be for real. Like, damn.

I'm voting for elie, so no, I didn't say this. I still think you're scum though and I want someone to check you out. That must be sooooo awful for you. it's almost like you have something to hide

seriously, can you actually fucking read my posts instead of misrepping me over and over?

you and sully both have been talking up what I've been doing as only focusing on you. But I provided a reads list earlier and no one said a damned thing about it. They just kept blathering about how I haven't done anything outside of talk about yolo.

I wonder who could possibly have a motive to make a narrative like that.

44 minutes ago, dyachei said:

there are 2 hitmonleet wagons?

@Paperblade

my b

Hitmonleet (7): SB, Omega, weinerboy, Weapons, killthestory, Athena, Via
Elieson (3): dyachei, Sully, Evan
Athena (2): Iris, Cam
dyachei (1): Snike
Killthestory (1): Marth
eclipse (1): Elieson

Edited by Paperblade