SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Omega.

It's a 1v1. That means only one of us is making it out alive.

And that one is gonna be me. But not me me. Because I'm dead.

YOLOSWAG has been killed!

Omega, you are Paperblade, Reborn’s Most Trusted Citizen.

You were the primary host of the first four SFMM games, one of the site’s most prolific hosts in general, and one of SF mafia’s all-time greats. But you’re not much for playing anymore- these days, you’d rather embrace your true passion and make Let’s Plays of Pokemon fangames instead. But, there’s a new SFMM in town, and people are clamoring for your attention while you just want to get back to your games… they’ll regret that.

Not only was SFMM2 a classic, but the best starter in your new favorite game, Pokemon Reborn, is Torchic. Better set everything on fire. Each night you can pick either “Night X: Soften up USER with Double Kick” or “Night X: Finishing weakened opponents with Flare Blitz.” The first will mark a player for the use of the second, which will kill all marked targets. You don’t have a limit to how many times you can use either ability.

But you’ve hosted more than just the SFMM games, and you boast a great history of games- and so you’ve drawn forth skills from all kinds. Each cycle (counted as the Days and Nights that have the same number), you can pick one of the following:
-Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia: Nice unintentional Smash Ultimate abbreviation prediction. This game divided up the playerbase into separate groups, representing stages. To use this ability, respond during the day with “Day X: Splitting up the playerbase,” followed by separating the playerbase into two groups of sizes that differ by no more than one. Before the next night starts, these groups will be announced, and players may only target users within their group for that night.
-Xenoblade Mafia: Speaking of predicting the future! Xenoblade is all about that, so you’ll witness one potential way that the future can go. Namely, the way that things actually go. To use this ability, respond at night with “Night X: Seeing a vision of USER’s night.” You can pick yourself. You’ll get a powerful vision of all the people who visit them that night, but not what they did. Also, you can’t really do anything about that having happened, since it will have already happened… maybe your predicting needs work.
-Nostalgia Mafia: There’s something to be said about picking stuff from a game that already took from previous games, isn’t there? So, you’ll be taking roles from dead players. To use this ability, respond during the day with “Day X: Reminiscing about USER’s abilities,” where USER is a dead player in the game. You’ll gain a one-time copy of their role to use for the next night, and can use any power they have once. If you try to pick an extra kill effect, it won’t work, so be careful of that. There is also one other ability you can’t choose, but we will tell you if that comes up.
-Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 2: Okay, the SFMM games are still important. Reminder that SDS will never do Itemafia postgame. Relatedly, you have the most famous ability of the SDS role, the mass-roleblock. To use this ability, respond at night with “Night X: Everyone’s dancing furiously.” Each player that isn’t a Schemer will have their actions blocked, and everyone will know it. Note that this ability can only be used once all game.

In summary, you’re the Throwback Arsonist.
You are aligned with the Schemers and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

Phase continues as normal

On 7/16/2018 at 9:25 PM, Omega. said:

Someone please do something spicy like call me wolf for dumb reasons or some shit.

464943128239931403.png?v=1

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U! 

..._.....____________________, , 
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D 
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/ 
.....), ---.(_(__) / 
....// (..) ), ----" 
...//___// 
..//___// 
.//___// 

WE TRUE HOMIES 
WE RIDE TOGETHER 
WE DIE TOGETHER 
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

Edited by Omega.

17 hours ago, Omega. said:

PLEASE GIVE ALL ROLE INFORMATION TO EVAN AND STOP HAVING AN OPINION

sigh was this just some really lousy attempt at trying to get info claims to a buddy because if so it was a really lousy attempt.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

sigh was this just some really lousy attempt at trying to get info claims to a buddy because if so it was a really lousy attempt.

For clarity, I'm throwing shade on Evan now, because with a third party faction apparently existing, two players in two nontown factions with a guard-y (omniguard, safeguard) can legitimately be a thing, and it's not something that should just be ignored because we were townreading evan after refa's flip.

ftr i was trying to organize an omega lynch in secret, but I was told by someone who I won't name to keep it on the down low. thanks acid for making thst easier for me 

##vote: weinerboy

here's the lynch, fellas

mr. weiner is more than welcome to fullclaim (role AND results) if he wants, at which point i'm willing to explain why this is the preferred course of action