• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question

why aren't we lynching acid first

you can answer this privately if you want

After discussing with Rein, Cam has been modkilled

CT075, you are Iris, Miss Lieris.

Gone are the days where you went on tour with your fellow scummy bandmates- maybe you all broke up by virtue of being untrustworthy. Or maybe you were just a one hit wonder, since Theatre Mafia 2 never happened, but postgame did happen so you can’t complain about that anymore. That seems to have been your main mafia pastime, seeing as you sign up for games about as much as both hosts these days #rekt. At least you’re around on SF at all nowadays!

Theatre Mafia is long gone, and while you’re not exactly getting the band back together, you still go with your untruthful ways sometimes… it’s totally in the spirit of the thing! Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: You’ve all got it wrong, ignore USER1, it was USER2!” Any actions that target USER1 will instead be directed to USER2 instead. However, you can’t name either USER the next night with this ability for either half, or people will get suspicious.

In summary, you’re the 1-Way Driver.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

Phase continues as normal, with a 2 hour extension

Still not home but confirming the above. Unfortunate situation to be in but felt this was the fairest call to be made all around. Sorry about all that folks.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 5

I am home, but probably not staying up for too long since I have back to back shifts.

D5 Votals

acidphoenix (6): Amph, SB, Evan, Via, Sully, Iris
Cam's vote is of course nulled.

With 12 alive 8 votes is hammer. We may or may not be around for hammer but will try to do so as soon as possible if it happens.

Edited by Reinfleche

alright i'm not even pausing votals are the ones i did before + elie and marth

--

acidphoenix, you are Omega, Mad Max.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure to say for you at first. It was a clear call that you were a relevant enough part of the community, but I didn’t personally know you all that well besides that you were pretty chill. But then IDNSFMM5 happened with your legendary rants back and forth with a certain someone else. I thought you were a big NOC only guy, but then you had to go and sign up for this game, but whatever, you’re staying on this team.

You’ve always been a rather composed and relaxed individual. If you partake in your team’s factional nightkill, you won’t show up as a visitor of sorts on any role that checks that.

The one way you seem to lose your composure is when you narrow in on a 1v1, or rather where you’re from, the Thunderdome. Once in the game at day, you can announce in thread, all bold and as your entire post, “USER! Join me in the THUNDERDOME!” As soon as a host sees it, you will kill the USER you name, and the day will continue on. This will disable your passive listed above for the next night since the Thunderdome will have made you lost your chill.

In summary, you’re the One-Shot Dayvig Ninja.
You are aligned with the NOC Diehards and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

It's now Night 5. Night 5 ends Sunday, August 5th, at 2 PM because this is an awful phase end time. That gives you 60 hours and 36 minutes, which is pretty long but whatever.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Night 5